Birthday Disaster... or is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jamie," she sighed contentedly. "That was fucking amazing."

Jamie gave her a quick tender kiss, as Ginny was still panting heavily.

"I'm glad I could make you feel so wonderful," she whispered with a soft smile.

She felt Ginny squirm slightly and she rolled to the side, withdrawing the dildo as she did.

Ginny whimpered lowly as she felt Jamie's cock slide out of her, missing the feeling of it filling her.

Using one hand, Jamie unbuckled the harness and tossed it to the side. She wrapped her arms around her lover, drawing her closer into her side.

Ginny sighed contentedly as she felt Jamie cuddle closer. Loving the warm, soft touch of her skin against her own.

Though her body felt spent and drained, leaving her limp but satiated, her mind felt energized by the experience she just had.

Suddenly she had an inane thought and she found she couldn't let it go. "I don't even know your middle name," she giggled.

"Yes you do," Jamie replied humorously.

"What? No I don't," Ginny pouted playfully.

"Yes you do," the raven haired girl insisted.

Ginny shook her head bewilderedly and gave her lover a confused look.

"It's Jamie," the raven haired girl replied in exasperation, rolling her eyes.

Ginny gave her a puzzled look but then what her lover had said sunk in. "If Jamie is your middle name, what's your first name?" she asked curiously.

Jamie huffed and rolled her eyes once again. Then she gave a soft giggle. "I don't think you really want to know," she replied impishly.

"Yes I do," Ginny replied firmly.

"You sure?" Jamie smirked.

"Yes," Ginny replied emphatically.

"You asked for it," Jamie laughed.

Ginny stared at her expectantly.

"It's Harriet," Jamie sighed with an apologetic look.

It took a moment but then Ginny began to giggle. "Oh God, Harriet Peters and Ginny Wesley," she laughed as she flopped back onto the bed.

"Yeah, my parents are Potterheads too," Jamie sighed with a rueful laugh.

Ginny rolled up and wrapped her arms around Jamie. "But don't you see, that means we were made for each other," she giggled warmly, her eyes dancing merrily.

"You're a goofball," Jamie chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Ginny.

"Yeah, but I"m your goofball," Ginny replied, giving Jamie a tender kiss as she pulled her down flat onto the bed.

"Yes you are," Jamie murmured, returning Ginny's kiss.

The two new lovers snuggled down into bed, cuddled close together as they drifted off to sleep.

Ginny couldn't help but think that though her birthday party had started out as a disaster but ended up better than she could have imagined. With a contended sigh, she snuggled a little closer into Jamie's warm body and fell asleep feeling happier than she ever had.