All Comments on 'Birthday Gift'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the slow, sumptuous buildup to the inevitable !

He's a virgin, though ? To me there should have been a bit more initial bumbling and fumbling, but personal history may have prejudiced me. The coupling was described with this author's usual restrained flair. As a fan of older women succombing to young men , how I would love it if Jack30341 would occasionally branch into the Mature genre for teachers, best friend's mom getting carried away by passion.

I'm nitpicking shamelessly however . Full marks *****

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked it very much. The slow buildup was good but personally I'd liked to have seen more dirty talk instead of the euphemisms or the formal name of the body part.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Awesome, awesome story! Unbelievably Hot and very well written. A further chapter would be good, where Billy breeds her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Birthday Gift

Great build-up! Give us some oral sex next, please.

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oral

Totally agree that she should have savored her son's seed. The slow build up would have been even better had this story included it. The long silent ride home would have been a good place for it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where has this author been all my life?

Look, guys, you'll have to forgive my gushing, and, no, I'm not a paid agent of jack30341 or a member of his family. Okay. jack's very prolific and his stories all concern family fucking, and especially the best kind, motherfucking. There are some terrific erotic poems that hit the spot. jack's also a very generous guy--his list of Favorites is the best on LitErotica. "Birthday Gift" is, in my opinion, absolutely word perfect. The story of 21 year old Billy and his mother Patty is an instant classic--it surely belongs in the Hall of Fame. The characterizations are superb. Billy's a big strong boy, totally self-confident and cock-sure (ha!). Patty's no pushover, she's got a mind of her own, but also unfulfilled passions "down there." She needs a male to subdue her with great lust but also with deep love. Billy's to put it mildly a goal-oriented guy and his goal is that warm wet hairy hole between his mother's legs. The same hole he came out of 21 years before. They mess around and Billy leads his mom step by step. He has her jerk off that big mommy-pleaser he's got between his own legs. Patty's thrilled to her toes by how goddamn fat that thing is, and by how much creamy semen her boy spurts from his hot young balls. Billy fucks his mother, boy does he ever fuck her. His mom discovers what fucking is all about, everything before was playing patty-cake. Same with Billy. It's his first fuck and hot and exciting and beautiful beyond his wildest dreams. When he blows his young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of semen the kid shatters to pieces. They start a no holds barred motherfucking relationship. I think it's fine that there's no oral or anal (yet). The boy just cannot get enough of his own mother's cunt. Just like Patty's obsessed with her son's powerful prick. A scene that stunned me, one I've never seen in other stories. Billy goes to take a leak, he's standing there with his soft but meaty penis hanging down and his mother looking at him enthralled as he pisses. Then he takes his mother's hand and has her shake off the last few drops. Patty's so fucking wet her juices are streaming down her legs like a river. Okay, I'll stop here. jack, you are a genius.

"He surprised her with how assertive he was in re-positioning her."

SLeMSLeMover 9 years ago

Well written!

But *please*, "drug" is not a tense of the verb "drag"! I/you/we/they drag, he/she/it drags, I am dragging, he/she/it is dragging, we/you/they are dragging. I/you/he/she/it/we/they dragged. "Drag" is a regular "weak" verb, not a "strong" verb that changes its vowel.

shoguyshoguyover 9 years ago
From one writer to another

I have to say that I absolutely enjoyed reading this story. The charterer build-up was well paced and exciting. As a writer on this site I look occasionally when my fans say who they enjoy reading. Well done. shoguy. aka Virginia

birddog1007birddog1007over 9 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the story. It was very tastefully written.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great story!

I'm kinda new to this section; I hang out on Loving Wives, enjoying the cheating wives getting caught and having their husbands throw them out on their ass.

But I have always enjoyed Mom-son incest stories, and I feel this is the best I have ever read.

My main problem is, why did Patty get all dressed in her tight "little black dress," hair up and perfect, and perfect make-up to go to dinner, only to stop and not go and start fucking like rabbits. I'd at least wait until they got back, had opportunity to flirt and tease, then jump his bones.

There were some word usage problems, such as verbs, and doubled words. But I still give it 5*'s on the erection scale.

This would be a good plot to other parts, like Patty and Billy's relationship now at home, Alison coming back to Billy only to be turned away, mom and son now sharing a bed each night, and the ultimate story, Patty's missed period!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Good way to end the story

I have enjoyed reading this story so much I started reading your older ones. You have improved your writing style tremendously. This was very well written!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a great story

thank you.

I see there is a follow on. I am looking forward to it already.

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 9 years ago

You write such beautiful, believable , seductive stories. I always get excited when I see a new one to read. Thanks for sharing your mind and talent!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Brilliant

Although the ending was predictable, THE RIDE GETTING THERE WAS FABULOUS!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done and well written too! Thank you!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
An outstanding job!

Very well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super good story

Well paced , very believable, and incredible sex scenes.

riganutriganutalmost 3 years ago

One of the best incest stories. Very well written, especially the gradual built up. Love little more lewd dialogue and of course oral play as well. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is over six years old and a good story. Still, after all the buildup, Billy should have been fucking his mom more. Both of them really getting vocal while having even better climaxes.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is one of the most beautiful, romantic, and erotic incestuous love story I have ever read. The story is believable and logically developed. The emotional and sensual chemistry between mother and son is to be envied. The intimacy and passion expressed in this story is how I imagine a perfect incestual relationship would be. This author is quite talented and is reflected in his use of the English language without resorting to the use of gutter speak, This is without question a 5 star story.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

With out a doubt, the scene when Billy loses his virginity is (in my opinion) the best written sex scene I’ve ever read on this site. It was poignant, loving. You described very well the transformation of a mother/son to a boyfriend/girlfriend. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it. You are instantly my favorite author. Absolute artistry. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES