Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped. She let her fingertips drape across his head, and then she brought her hands to the sink. She washed her hands and checked herself once more in the mirror.

In the reflection in the mirror, she saw him stand behind her. He gazed her eyes a long moment. Their expressions were serious as intensity returned to them. She felt incredibly vulnerable standing in front of him and facing the mirror.

His hands caressed her hips, and she started to ease from in front of him. His hands clasped her hips and stopped her, keeping her standing in front of the mirror. She met his gaze in the mirror with an expectant one of her own.

He positioned his feet behind her and then she felt his hardness. He was bumping against her buttock and felt prominent. She put her arms around her self.

His hands pulled her arms apart from her as she kept looking at him in the mirror. His eyes darted between hers and her exposed breasts in view, and she knew her nipples were erect. They ached.

He put her arms to the counter, and it bent her forward at her waist.

"Billy... ."

Her eyes had a pleading to them. She was awkwardly propped. Her breasts hung loosely down. Her palms spread on the counter.

His hand slowly dragged right between her legs, and she trembled knowing he felt her dampness. His hands worked behind her, and his cock was soon back. She winced hard when he was sinking back inside her.

She looked up at his face in the mirror, trying to stay composed even though she was spread on the counter top and getting filled again. He started rocking once more, and she lifted her hips for him. She couldn't help but feel silly in her exposed, spread pose that he didn't stop watching.

Her head started bobbing from his thrusts into her, and she felt her walls quivering from his plunging at such an angle. Unlike before, she was more impaled by him. He stretched her deeply.

She was dragging backward and foreword on the bathroom counter and he was having his way. She tried to get traction with her hands but it was difficult. His shaft started it's pounding.

Her head fell and her eyes closed, lost in his taking her. Her body swayed back and forth, and then he had a hand in her hair. It squeezed gently a handful of her hair and pulled.

Her eyes caught her reflection in the mirror that was close to her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open. Back behind her, his eyes burned into hers. He was making her watch him fuck her in the mirror. The realization washed over her and new spiking spasms hit her hard, as he kept bucking.

Even though she was squinting and coming, he made her see herself thrashing and gasping with each jerk of pleasure. They both watched her lose control and gyrate on the bathroom counter, right in front of the mirror.

The blatant display pushed him over the edge , and his cock jumped about buried in her sex. They pushed to one another several more moments.

As they both relaxed, they chuckled. She absolutely could not believe he had taken her again. Never had she been fucked so thoroughly.

She stood and inhaled heartily, and as she did she felt him dripping down her inner thigh. She stood and savored the completely ravished effect he had made.

After a moment, he guided her to bed. She was sore once more, and every step reminded of her just how hard he had fucked her. She laid down with a satisfied calm. She relaxed into sleep.

-

9. Sunday's Trip Home and a Lesson to Remember

Patty slid quietly out of the bed early the next morning. She almost laughed aloud when she realized she didn't know where her panties were.

Tiptoeing around to dress, she wanted to make sure he could rest. He would be driving the three to four hours home that afternoon, plus he looked serene there sprawled out in the bed.

There was a giddiness she felt that she loved. It was not what she expected. No guilt or remorse was inside, and she was relieved. It was obvious to her what he wanted and how he felt, and she woke accepting of it. So she refused to analyze it. Let this come naturally, she thought.

She was pulling items together to pack when he got up. A pang nagged her when he wordlessly went from the bed to the bathroom. Maybe she wasn't the one who woke up feeling strange, but that didn't mean he didn't. She waited and gathered her items next to the bed.

When the door from the bathroom opened, the first thing she saw was his smile. Her heart quickened when he came straight to her and embraced her. He kissed her cheek, and she turned her face to him. Without hesitation, he kissed her lips. It brought her complete relief. As well as a tingling reminder of last night.

"Good morning." He started hopping around energetically packing himself, and she liked the energy she saw.

"Good morning."

She sat at the edge of the bed and watched him move around gracefully. His legs glided so and his arms swept effortlessly to where she was certain he was as athletic as she had thought. There was a small cringe inside when she felt some soreness in the middle, and it reminded her it was their sex that had caused it.

"How does it feel?" She asked it in a playful tone.

He paused and grinned to her. In a low voice, he said, "That was even more incredible than I imagined, really."

"Umm, I meant, being twenty-one. How does twenty-one feel?"

They both laughed, and he went back to his packing while he answered.

"Fantastic. Thanks to your helping me celebrate."

She got up very pleased, and they hugged again.

In moments, they were back in the car and on their way. She was aware that they were going to be in a vehicle alone together for hours after what had happened, but she wasn't going to sweat it. She just felt too excited, too good about things.

There was small talk for the first hour or so of their drive, but the more they got along into their trip, the more relaxed they both became. At one point, he quit bringing up things up himself and seemed to quieten.

She rode along for a bit without saying anything herself. After several moments, she looked over to check his expression. His eyes were darting back and forth to the road, but mostly were glued to her legs.

"What's on your mind?" Her voice was soft.

He smirked like he might say anything.

"I'm appreciating how fit you are."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She knew she was likely blushing. Her blood was definitely churning.

"I like how you appreciated it last night, too."

His eyes beamed into hers with excitement.

"You do, huh?"

"Uh huh."

"That was something about Allison. She did not like the gym."

His mention of the name jolted Patty and she broke her gaze over to him.

She looked off to her side of the road, and let it drift from her mind. He's young, she told herself. Probably hungover. Ignore his reference.

She glanced in his direction again, and once more his attention was on her, only it looked like her dress gathered at her thighs were now the focus.

She didn't speak, but she did move slightly. Her feet parted further in the floorboard and her knees opened just a bit. His eyes bulged and he looked at her like she was already undressed for him.

"Wow, you are so hot."

She giggled.

"You are, too."

"I love how fun you can be, how wild."

"We've just started."

He rolled his head around, trying to get his mind around their playfulness.

She smiled proudly, but it soon vanished.

"Let's not get you around Allison any more. That's for sure."

She interrupted him. "I've seen a couple of dirt roads. Side roads. Here, take the next one."

"Huh? What's up?"

He took the very next one, as Patty sat up and forward. They made their way along a dirt road through some trees, and she held her hand up for him to slow, so he did.

She looked up and down the road, and told him to pull off.

"Here's good." She searched around again in a full circle, and he squirmed at what she may have been up to. They were on the shoulder of some deserted country road.

She started reaching underneath her sundress.

"Pull down your jeans. Boxers, too."

"What?" He couldn't believe it.

"Just do it. ...Now."

He snapped his hands to his waist and worked at his jeans. As he did, he watched her pulling her panties down from underneath her sundress and off her legs. She tossed them into the floorboard.

She looked up and down the road again.

Then, determined, she reached past him, leaning way over him, and she pressed the little lever that moved his seat backwards to where it was away from the wheel. Not flat, but away from the wheel.

"Here slip down the seat some."

He slid so that his hips were further down the seat but he was still sitting.

They look at each other, and she saw how he was so shocked.

She straddled him and grasped him from between them. She held him steady and then started sliding her dampness onto him. They both grunted as she worked him into her.

She planted her hands on his chest, and she gently raised barely and then pushed down. He grunted loud at her taking him in. She stared into his narrow eyes and she panted herself.

Slowly, but deliberately, she started a motion of lifting astride him and then sinking back down. They both got louder as her down strokes went further than before.

As she started riding him with a rhythm, she snapped out words between hard pants.

"Let's get something straight."

His face was twisting into a fast ecstasy and he tried to get his reply out with ragged breath of his own.

"What's that?"

She picked up the pace, and he was starting a steady moaning as she was more bouncing on his hips with each thrust. She had a hard time talking, but got out the words.

"You don't need to be talking about any past girlfriends any more."

He loved this. His moaning got much louder as his orgasm approached.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She cried it back.

"So I got a new girlfriend now?"

She started rocking even harder, turned on extremely by that.

"YYEEAAAHHHHH!! YYEESS!! YES!" She shook violently, as he bucked and started yelling out, too. They both froze with her impaled and he deep inside her. His hands kept her hips to him and she squeezed to him. They were both out of breath.

They struggled to catch their breath, and he kissed her at several places on her face.

As she untangled herself from him and moved back over to her seat, he spoke exhausted and out of breath.

"Did you mean what you said?"

She looked over at him puzzled.

He explained. "About me having a new girlfriend?"

She was having a hard time composing herself. Her seat got very wet from where she sat down before pulling her panties on, smearing the leather with both their juices. She instantly knew the bottom of her dress was drenched.

She looked at him intensely and then went to use the visor mirror to compose her now-wild hair and reapply her make-up. She spoke slowly and deliberately as her fingers tried to work.

"Well, I don't want to just fuck you all the time and not have you as a boyfriend, you know?"

He smiled a huge smile and bent to her and kissed her.

She kissed him back and knew just how very much she meant doing what she said.

He teased deeply. "Well, I'm straight about that."