All Comments on 'Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 05'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FAB!!!!

always great to see an update from u and another HOTTTT chapter!! Whenever and wherever they come i'll be reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweet!

I was afraid you weren't going to continue this one anytime soon...I'm glad you did. I'm also glad that you fleshed out the story a bit with the issue with Nahid. Please keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please!

please write more! I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

Please continue this story - it is so good and I hope to read more of it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A very talented writer! More please!

All five chapters have been very enjoyable to read. You are an excellent writer and I would love to see this story expand. I love how you've started to develop the characters and plot more, and stopping here is a tease! I've read countless submissions on lit. and come across so many stories that are disappointments or that are poorly written. This is by far neither.

Please please continue this story! I hope to see many more from you!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 14 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!

OMG!!!! This was the freakin best. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

great story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE WRITE FASTER!

Wanted to submit this under Chapter 6 but I had no chance to submit 2 reviews. Copying and pasting it here:

You honestly have to write faster though! I was lucky enough to start in on this series late and managed to read up to Chapter 6, but I went to your profile and saw that the chapters are months apart! I understand your want for a great story but...can you do that fast as well? I'm asking for a lot because this story has commanded my full attention! Please do write more!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This story has been so entertaining, and yet has not been pure sex. Far from it. I love the turmoil that she causes in him. And yet, I feel bad for him, knowing all he wants to do is love her. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous