All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 02'

by Agera_R

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just brilliant

Love the characters and the writing. Looking forward to the next chapter already 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Laughed the whole way through!

Very funny! Well written for your first try. Good editing. Or I was to busy laughing to notice any mistakes! Wish it was longer. Can't wait for more. Seriously. Hurry.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Loved it

And definitely loved the comments about the hugs.

fixer43fixer43over 8 years ago
keep it going

Really like the banter he has with himself

burningloveburningloveover 8 years ago
I'm impressed by your writing and story telling skills!

I wouldn't worry about any lack of skills in your writing so far. Your character development is suburb! This series so far is well written and very readable! Congratulations!

billybardbillybardover 8 years ago
Nicely done!

For a newbie, your writing is excellent.

You have a most humorous style of writing that keeps me smiling.

Love the way you intersperse humor with the plot.

You have nothing to worry about being a new author.

Already, you far surpass many of those on Lit.,

We hope that you are inspired by the good words and are busily working on the next several chapters.

Take as much time as you like to flesh out this story--please don't cut it short.

Hopefully, this story will take many more chapters to come even close to the end.

The way you have done the story, so far, leads me to believe that we will be reading many more chapters and getting more and more involved with the characters, just as they get more and more involved with each other.

Good work. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!!

Beautiful writing, with a tad bit of humor in it, which kept a goofy smile on my face. Love the concept of the story. Will be waiting for the next chapter and the many more to come.

risgrynsfiskrisgrynsfiskover 8 years ago
nice

I'm smiling too.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little off

She was almost raped, but appeared not to be shaken up by that at all. Not the way people react emotionally. Other than that, o enjoyed it. I'd like to know more about who the characters are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the hell

even I'm feeling embarrassed for him

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 7 years ago
Thank God!

Great story so far, but thank God I'm 70 and don't have to do this stuff any more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oops

I thought Brian was a girl until he introduced himself. Not gonna lie, a little disappointed but still a good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How in the world

Can you assume Brian is a girl? And why would that be disappointing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous