Birthday Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the whole thing damsel was by my side and we even did a few moves together. I twirled her around a couple of times and we bumped hips together and generally just goofed around. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the DJ dint play any slow songs so there was no chance to dance close to each other. I think it was for the better, it saved me the awkwardness. I didn't want her to go home with her big toe looking like a watermelon.

We didn't realize three hours had passed just dancing. Finally Bill looked at his watch and beckoned to get off the floor. We followed him outside still laughing and trying to think of more silly moves. We stopped outside the main entrance and everyone took a moment to recover. I glanced at my phone and was surprised to see it was three in the morning. Never before had I danced for this long nor had I ever enjoyed it this much.

"That was a lot of fun guys but it's getting really late and I'm afraid we'll have to leave," Bill said. "I have to drop these two ladies home and it's all the way on the other side of the city."

"I can't believe I was doing the Russian squat dance, my thighs are killing me now," Sally said rubbing her legs. Everyone laughed as they recounted their own moves.

"Bill's right though, we have brunch with his parents in the morning and I can't show up hung over. But we definitely have to do this again," she said pulling out her phone.

The girls exchanged numbers as Nick and I shook hands with Bill, and I asked him where he was parked.

"See that red Mustang there?" he pointed on the far side of the parking lot where a blood red GT350 sat gleaming under a street light. Nick and I nodded in awe as he continued, "Yep, the little Honda on the left is mine." We groaned and tried to punch him but he was too quick.

"Drive safe dude, and call if there's any problem." Nick told him.

After much hugging the girls parted and Sally went and stood by Bill, putting her arm around his waist and leaning her head on his chest. You could tell she was beat.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be right there," my damsel told them.

"Don't take too long," Sally said with a wink as they turned and walked to the car.

Jenna took Nicks arm and started guiding him away towards the entrance. Smart girl. As they went out of sight I turned back to mystery girl.

"You know, I still don't know your name," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Tsk Tsk," she clicked her tongue, "well, don't expect me to tell you. I'm not going to make it that easy for you. You're going to have to find that out yourself." She said with a cocky grin.

"What? How?" I asked. Yeah, real smooth Don Juan.

She spread her arms, palms up, "Figure it out, Einstein."

I had to smile at that. She could give me a run for my money.

I looked down at my feet then back up at her. I wanted to say so much but at the same time I didn't know what to say. I didn't want her to go but didn't know how to make her stay. I knew almost nothing about her and she was going away. I felt so much for her and I'd known her for less than a day.

She looked like she was hesitating about something before she made up her mind and held out her hand. "Give me your phone," she said, beckoning with her fingers.

I fished out my phone and handed it to her, wondering what she was up to.

"I don't normally do this but..." she shrugged as glanced up at me while typing something, "I have a feeling I can trust you."

She handed me back my phone then stood before me with her hands behind her back. She then reached up and kissed me lightly on my cheek. I froze as I smelt her delicate perfume when she came close and felt her warm breath on me. My skin tingled where her lips brushed it. In a second she was already pulling away and I clamped my fists to prevent them from shooting forward and stopping her retreat.

"Thanks for everything," she said softly. Then she turned around and walked away, her hands still behind her back.

I stood there dumbstruck, my hand automatically going to my cheek where she kissed me, staring at her leaving. I was never going to wash my face till the day I died.

Say something moron! My brain screamed at me. Something, anything, pipe up Retard!

When I finally opened my mouth to say something she was already a good distance away.

"Bye!" I shouted.

Can someone take a shotgun and please shoot me. Seriously. Just end it.

She turned around flashing that dimple and waved, "Bye..." she called out then turned back. I had to be the biggest idiot on the planet. My face should be in the dictionary next to the word idiot. I was a living breathing example. As I headed back in I remembered the phone in my hand and quickly checked what she had done.

I laughed quietly when I saw it. She had saved her number in my contacts but what made me laugh was the name she saved it under.

Birthday Girl.

For the second time that night I was not at all fazed going back into the club. Life was good.

12