All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 1'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KrisCoyote12KrisCoyote12about 18 years ago
Remarkably romantic

I don't know what I can offer in the way of constructive criticism. I absolutely loved this. The way the plot builds and builds the reader towards Louise and Michael ending up together is flawless. I love Michael's sense of naivety, and his actions and behavior makes his age believable. Louise is an attractive character in that she is a bit naive too, or reluctant shall we say, to initiate Michael. She and him share great chemistry because of these elements. The rustic setting is a great addition too, as it adds to the romance. I'd say this is one of the better well-written stories that I have read, ever.

Reiner43Reiner43over 16 years ago
Great story!

Well written - very erotic & realistic.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I enjoyed this somewhat country story....

and couldn't quite get the time frame (year) that it was supposed to be. But I liked it and the really country flavor and simplicity. The ethics and niceness were evident, so it was a nice "first time" story. And, I see that there is more, so I'll read that and comment on the whole at that time. For now, thanks to the author for his good work - liked it!

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
BIRTHDAY GIRL

Beautifully narrated. It is hoped the subsequent parts would also be equally thrilling in the content. I wish the author all the best in his endeavours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Farm Boy

Just like my days on the farm and the place where I was born. Wonderful story and your descriptive wording made the story so true and real, aren't the words to describe your writings. Terrific ! This was a 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous