Birthday in Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce and Mike decided that they hadn't been swimming for years, so why not? They had brought bathing suits for just such an eventuality.

Since the pool they chose was European style Vanessa and Jessica decided to do the topless thing and took up two lounge chairs, saving two others. After a quick dip in the pool they stretched out. Two men came up to them.

"Are these seats taken?"

"Afraid they are. We're meeting someone."

"Boyfriends?"

"Sort of."

Jessica eyed the two men, noticing where their eyes were focused as they talked. "Never seen any boobs before, bub?"

"Oh, uh, just admiring your assets, and they are real assets. Maybe we can go somewhere and admire the rest of you."

"Yeah, girls. We could have a real good time."

Vanessa pulled her sunglasses partway down her nose and peered over them. "Sorry. We like guys who know how to treat a lady."

"We can treat you real good."

Jessica laughed "And we know what you mean by that. You want a good fuck. Well, it's our experience that guys who just want to fuck don't have the vaguest idea how to please a woman, so no thanks. Besides, our guys are coming over now, so scram."

Bruce and Mike were taken aback upon entering the pool area. Probably half the women were topless - old, young, fat, thin - all types of women.

"Holy shit, Mike. I didn't expect this. How will we find the girls in this crowd?"

Mike swallowed hard. "Oh my God. There they are, waving at us and they're..."

"Topless! Don't they look like goddesses? I never thought of them like this."

As they approached they observed the girls giving a couple of young men the brush off, and heard Vanessa "Yeah. Our guys know all about what a woman really wants."

The two interlopers walked off to find another target and the girls patted the lounge chairs they had been saving. "Here. Have a seat. Isn't this so cool?

"Um, shouldn't you be wearing..."

"Why? Are you ashamed of us?"

"God, no. It's just that you look like..."

"Real women?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"Do we make you uncomfortable? We thought we all needed to get out and do something different."

"This is different all right."

"Hey, how about we have a chicken fight? That would be so fun!"

Mike and Bruce exchanged glances. "We haven't done that in years. Probably since we were your age."

"Come on, let's go!"

In the water Jessica perched on Bruce's shoulders and Vanessa on Mike. The men moved about trying to position their girl to unseat the other. After a half hour they were all laughing and threw themselves into the lounge chairs. When a server came by they ordered some libations. Bruce and Mike forgot they were with their topless daughters and the four of them sipped and joked around.

The two young men from earlier sauntered by, casting sideways glances at the girls and trying to figure out how they could be attracted to men so obviously older. Jessica caught their glance and smiled at them.

Back at the room they prepared for the evening. The girls showered and changed into short dresses and the men met them in sport shirts and slacks.

They wandered through Paris and found a place to eat there. After eating they headed to Mystere at Treasure Island. The amazing spectacle - music, costumes, and performances delighted them all.

On the way back the girls enthused about the 'hand to hand' performance.

"I can't believe humans can do that!"

"Did you see the muscles on those guys? They're hunks!"

"How can someone press into a handstand on someone else's feet? While their legs are bent halfway! And that thing where they are both horizontal! Did you see those bulging muscles?"

At the hotel bar they stopped for a drink. The girls were not big drinkers, but had partaken at the pool and decided on a glass of wine. They found a booth in the corner of the bar.

Jessica and Vanessa looked at each other, nodded, and took a deep breath.

"Dad," Jessica said, "we've been thinking about something."

"Should I be alarmed?" Bruce laughed.

Vanessa said "This is serious. It has to do with why we're here."

Mike furrowed his brow. "And that is...?"

The girls looked at each other again, wrestling with what they had decided. Finally Jessica spoke.

"We wanted to come here, not just for our birthdays, or for yours either. We thought about...well, the accident."

"We miss them terribly and know you do even more than we can know. We think we need to settle something. Something all of us need."

That got the attention of their fathers, who put their glasses down and listened intently.

Jessica nervously tapped her fingers on the table. "Please hear us out before you respond. Hear all we have to say, then it will be your turn."

Vanessa looked from one man to the other. "Since the...accident...we all, but you especially, have tended to withdraw somewhat. Socially, I mean. With you it's from women. It's been nearly seven years and neither of you has shown any interest in dating or...anything."

Jessica continued "It's not like we think you should forget, just that you need to pick up your lives and become whole men again."

"And we haven't exactly been overrun with interest from interesting guys."

Bruce interjected "I know we should wait until you're finished, but I have to say I can't understand that. Just today we saw college guys taking pictures of you climbing and several others chatting you up at the pool."

"Granted. There has been interest, and lord knows we've tried to act on it. This may be a shock to you, but neither one of us is a virgin. We've tried things. It's just that nothing has been...satisfactory."

"All the men our age we meet are so immature. They don't know how to treat a woman the way we want to be treated. All they want to do is get into our pants, and not in a way that's pleasing to us. It was obvious that's what the pool guys wanted."

"And you've been lacking in companionship with women who understand what you have been through and how you still feel. Are you with us so far?"

Bruce and Mike exchanged an 'uh oh' look. Mike answered "I think we follow you, but I'm not sure where this is heading."

"Okay, why do you think we wanted to come to Vegas?"

"To have a good time and celebrate?"

Jessica nodded. "You know the saying about 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'?"

Bruce asked carefully "And what exactly do you think is going to happen in Vegas?"

Vanessa laid her hand over Jessica's and gave a squeeze for support, and Jessica said "We think we can help you and you can help us."

Vanessa added quickly "Don't you see? We all have had trouble getting over the accident. Jess and I think we have something to offer you and you have something to offer us."

Bruce asked "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Vanessa gave Jessica's hand another squeeze and Jessica turned her hand over so their fingers could intertwine. Each one felt the other shaking.

Vanessa said "Well, let's just get it right out in the open. Yes, we are."

"But, you're our..."

"Daughters. Yeah. But for one night could we be something else? We know you. We know who you really are, and it kills us to see your lives revolve mainly around work."

"We play tennis together."

"And what else? Cut the lawn? Help clean the house? Cook for yourselves? I mean, come on. You, dad, have seen me naked. Remember that time you came home from work early last summer just as I was leaving the bathroom after a shower and all I had on was a towel wrapped around my hair? You know I'm a grown woman."

Bruce was momentarily speechless. "But, that was an accident, I didn't mean to look. I couldn't help it."

"And you can't unsee it, can you?"

Mike added, looking at Vanessa "Okay, I've seen you, too. And you've seen me. It's hard when we're living together not to have moments when something happens accidentally."

Vanessa said "That's right. But now we're talking about making it intentional. We are proposing a new sleeping arrangement for tonight. No more boy's room and girl's room." She paused and addressed her father "I love you and I want to help you."

Jessica looked her father square in the eye. "That's right. Look, dad, how about if we pair up, say Vanessa with you and me with her dad. Would it be easier if it wasn't directly father and daughter? Although I don't see what the big deal would be about that anyway."

Vanessa covered her father's hand with hers. "Please dad? It would help us as well as you. We need to experience a real man, and someone we love."

"Please? It doesn't have to go any further than right here. That's why we wanted to come to Las Vegas. Things are freer here, less judgmental."

Looking across at the two young women sitting across the table Bruce had to admit he felt a stirring, a stirring where he hadn't felt it for years. "You're serious?" he asked.

Jessica reached across the table for his hand. "Absolutely. We've been thinking about this for some time, but only now have we screwed up the courage to talk about it."

Mike exhaled sharply and nodded. "And it certainly has taken a lot of courage."

Vanessa bit her lower lip for a moment. "Look, why don't we stop talking and just go upstairs and see how everything sorts itself out?"

They paid their tab and, not knowing what to say, rode the elevator eleven floors in nervous silence. At their rooms there was a hesitation. Jessica noted "Our rooms connect. We could leave the doors so if somebody needed to change rooms they could. Everybody has an out. Would that help?"

Jessica went into the girl's room and opened the connecting door on that side while Vanessa opened on one on the other side. "We'll keep them unlocked but closed for privacy, okay?"

Vanessa grabbed some toiletry items she needed and headed into one bedroom with Bruce. Mike reluctantly went with Jessica. He nervously stood by the bed while Jessica used the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out in a short nightgown and no bra he swallowed hard.

"Do you like it? I bought it just for this trip but haven't had a chance to wear it until now. Umm, if you'd like we can turn out the lights and I'll wait for you. Which bed do we use?"

He hesitantly indicated the one closest to the bathroom and went in to prepare. He was a bit embarrassed that he already had something of an erection and hoped she wouldn't see it. After he switched off the bathroom light he slid into bed beside Jessica.

She touched his face. "I know you're nervous. So am I. I'm practically shaking. But I feel this is right."

She kissed him and he gradually warmed to the idea and kissed back until tongues played and her fingers brushed his chest. Gradually her fingers trailed down his side. "What do you wear to bed? Ooh, just boxers. I guess I'd better make it even. How about you help me off with this?"

She raised her arms and he grasped the hem of her nightgown and lifted the garment over her head and tossed it over onto the other bed.

"There. Now we're even."

The events of the day - watching them climb in their tight shorts and meeting them topless at the pool - soon had his mind on other things and he forgot his reticence. He kissed her throat and brushed the backs of his fingers over her nipples.

"Oh, I like that. It always makes me feel tingly."

"I thought men never took their time with you."

"Men, no."

"Oh, women? Not Vanessa!"

"Why not Vanessa?"

"But you're both..."

"Girls? Sometimes it takes a girl to know what a girl needs, especially when men don't have a clue. But I'm sure you have a clue. It's what I'm counting on."

In response he kissed her throat and upper chest while stroking her hair. His lips moved to the base of her breasts and kissed all around them, then up and over them, pausing at the peaks to tease with a tongue. She rubbed over his chest and back, pausing to tease his nipples with her fingertips.

He laid his head on her chest and leisurely fondled each breast and kissed her belly. His tongue darted into her navel and he laid a hand over her heat, feeling the dampness in her underwear. Over the surface of the fabric he traced the outline of her labia and the crease between her legs and body.

Once more he kissed her and she thrust hips up against his hand. Fingers slid under the waistband and played in the short, trimmed hair. She hooked the waistband of her underwear with her thumbs and slid them down to kick off under the sheets. He kissed her labia as if it were another mouth, and darted a tongue in.

She reached to feel the hard contents of his underwear and pushed them down to release him. Her fingers played over his erection and teased it to full hardness.

"Damn, Jessica. I'm sorry, but it's been a long time and I'm..."

"Let's go then. Part of this deal is for me to satisfy you."

He thrust a finger into her and curled it several times before entering in one smooth stroke. When he was fully sheathed he paused to remember and feel the sensations of being inside a woman.

They began slow thrusting and she met him stroke for stroke, gradually increasing in tempo. He tried to hold back, but it had been so long that he couldn't control himself and slammed into her harder and harder until he unleashed a torrent into her. As his spasms died away he picked up thrusting once again until she whimpered and he felt pulsing around his softening member.

Breathing heavily he rolled aside and caressed her body. "I'm sorry it was so quick."

"I really was surprised you lasted as long as you did. We did our best to arouse you today."

"You were certainly successful."

He pushed the sheet down and studied her in the dim light filtering in around the window curtains. There was something about her. He caressed a breast and then it hit him.

"It's you, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're the girl in the painting."

"What painting?"

"I moved some stuff around in the basement to make room for Vanessa to have a temporary studio, and saw a painting leaning against the wall. It was of a beautiful woman. I couldn't see her face but it gave me the feeling that she knew the subject very well. There was love in every brush stroke. I couldn't believe she painted it, but there was her signature. I wondered who the model was, but now I think I know."

"Yeah, it was me. The deal was that nobody was going to see it but just us."

He was silent for a moment. "I'm trying to process this. Here we are and I have enjoyed you and you have done wonders for me, yet you and Vanessa..."

"Fool around? Have sex? Yeah. But put your mind at ease, Vanessa isn't a lesbian and neither am I. It's just that we haven't had anyone else. We haven't had moms around during our teen years, so we supported each other. We comforted each other and found we could do things for each other."

She played fingers over his skin and turned to him. "Tonight it's my turn to comfort you."

"I'd say you've done that. How about I see if I can comfort you some more. That would please me immensely."

He took his time with her, not driven by the sense of urgency he had earlier. His fingers and lips explored her. When he kissed her lips or neck he fondled a breast, rubbing or gently pulling on a nipple. When he lavished kisses on her chest, breasts and belly he teased the labia with light touches until she thrust her hips up against his hand. He kissed her thighs and ended with his tongue caressing the exterior of her vulva.

She squirmed as his tongue briefly entered the wet crease and he lifted his head to smile up at her. "You seemed to enjoy this earlier. Let's see how far we can take it," and plunged back in. He worked the flat of his tongue up and down, gently pulling on labia with his lips. He pried her wide open for long, slow luxurious licks from vagina to clit. Tongue thrust into her. Lips pulled on the clitoral hood, and she began to writhe on the bed, gripping at the sheets.

When she had built up to a frenzy she gasped out "Enough! Do it already! Please! Dammit, do it!" She reached for him to guide him, but he toyed with her a bit longer. She began to sweat and her breath came in gasps.

At last he moved his head up her body, kissing nipples along the way. He kissed her and pushed her shoulders down onto the bed as he slowly entered her, savoring every inch. He had been so quick before that he never had time to enjoy it. Fully sheathed he paused to remember how it felt to be encased in a woman. He withdrew almost entirely and slid in slowly once again. She thrust up against him desperately, slamming hard against him.

He picked up the pace and they thrust in unison, faster and harder. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, a long moan, as she came, pulsing around him. Her body tensed and relaxed several times, and after several final strong vaginal pulses she went rigid and squeezed him tight. When she collapsed into a sweaty heap he came hard into her and momentarily laid on top of her, both of them breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

He rolled off her and caressed her face. She smiled at him and panted "Wow. I think we just helped each other. Thank you."

"No, thank you. I can't believe I was able to go twice. Thank you for having the guts to go through with something like this."

She laid her head in the crook of his shoulder and caressed his chest until he was asleep. Sounds from the room next door indicated things were going well in there, too. Now would be the delicate part of their plan, what she and Vanessa really wanted. She fought against sleep until she heard a light tapping on the door.

Easing out of bed she quietly opened the door and switched places with Vanessa.

******

Vanessa stood between the beds biting her lip, Bruce in front of her,

Bruce shook his head. "You don't have to go through with this."

"Oh, I want to, I just don't know what to do next. Maybe you can help me with the zipper on this dress."

Bruce stepped forward and reached around her to pull the zipper down to the waist, and hesitated. She nodded, and he grasped the shoulders of the dress and gently pulled them forward until she could pull her arms out of the half sleeves. The dress had a gathered elastic waist and had to be pushed down over her hips.

When the dress was at her feet he stepped back to admire her, standing in pale yellow briefs and a matching satin bra. "Until we saw you two climbing on the rocks this morning I never realized how grown you were. When did that happen? How could I have missed it?"

"I think you were busy trying to be both mother and father for Jessica. But we are grown women now and need something from you. You definitely need something from us, something that will get you out of your feeling sorry for yourself rut, something to make you feel alive again."

She stepped toward him and put her arms around his neck, tipping her head up expectantly. When Bruce held her face in his hands and kissed her softly she closed her eyes. He caressed her face.

"I can't believe you are taking time to put me at ease. Guys I've dated would have had the rest of my clothes off and be grabbing my boobs and pussy by now. I'd probably see a cock bobbing free, too. I think I like this. It is definitely an experience I need."

"Women are made to be savored. Oh, there's a time for urgency, but it's not right now." He stroked her blond hair and let it spill through his fingers.

She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his broad shoulders, and tugged his undershirt up over his head.

Her hands explored his chest and back. "You're in good shape."

"For an old guy."

"I didn't mean it like that."

He nodded and smiled "I know you didn't, I was just messing with you."

"Well now I think I'll mess with you. How about this?" She unbuckled his belt, undid the button and pulled down his zipper, letting his pants drop. She kissed him but explored his underwear also. "Mmm. Something else is in good shape, too."