Birthday in Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch out. It has had precious little exercise and may not be up to the task."

"We are to do something for each other. How about this? I'll start with you. I have an idea you'll be able to uphold your part of this enterprise after I'm done with you. I said earlier that I've experienced cocks bobbing in front of me, but that was from oversexed boys. I'm ready to see one now, on my own terms."

She kissed him again as she pushed down his undershorts, freeing his erection. She stroked it twice. "Not too fast, you know? Got to save up your pleasure."

"Damn. My pleasure meter is in the red zone already."

"How about you just watch for a moment?" She stepped back and unfastened her bra, removing it very slowly, holding the cups against her as she slipped the straps off her arms. "I think you've seen these already today."

"But not in this context."

She laughed and turned around as she pushed down her bikini underwear, presenting him with a rear view before turning around. He swallowed audibly.

"Well now, sir, all I have to do is kick my shoes off, but I'm afraid you have a tangle of clothes around your ankles. Why don't you lie back on the bed and let me remove the impediments?"

He laughed as she removed his shoes and socks, and then pulled off his pants and underwear. "Now we have the same amount of clothes on."

She knew what she would do with Jessica and thought it would probably please him as well. Straddling his lower legs she leaned forward and massaged her hands up his thighs, and back down. Each time she reached the crease between his body and legs she traced the crease, noting a drop seeping out of his erection.

Sliding up to his knees she massaged his belly and chest, spending time teasing his nipples.

When she slid further up his thighs she leaned forward almost to where he would brush against her body, and caressed his face. She raised up on her knees so she could lean over to kiss him. His rapid breathing was just the reaction she wanted from him.

When she sat up straight she reached under him to cup his scrotum and he audibly groaned.

"Are you ready?" she teased.

"Dammit, I'm ready! I'm ready!"

She reached for his member but stopped as it occurred to her that she may have gone too far too soon. She remembered something she had read about slowing a man down and grasped him at the base, circling him and squeezing. "This is supposed to..."

"I know what it's supposed to do, but if you don't proceed I'm going to have to throw you over on your back and..."

"I get the picture," she laughed.

She slid up over his hips, raised up and settled down on his shaft. Once inside her he began to thrust his hips wildly. She gave in and matched his thrusts as their bodies met harder and harder.

He exploded inside her, more intensely than he remembered happening ever before and groaned with each spurt until he was empty.

Her teasing of him had raised her own excitement level, just as it did with Jessica, and she felt an orgasm of her own. Not a deep one, but something to take the edge off of her own excitement. She finished by keeping him inside and stretching out on his body, chest to chest, hip to hip, her face nestled next to his. He combed fingers through her hair while his breath returned.

She finally rolled off. "So, did I keep my end of the bargain?"

"And then some. Give me a minute and we'll see about upholding my part."

She closed her eyes, thinking about what she had just done. She had just had sex with her best friend's father. He kissed her and gently fondled a breast, watching how it changed shape as he gently squeezed. Like Jessica he was fascinated by her nipples and squeezed them gently until they puffed up.

He kissed her face and neck before returning to her mouth and kissing her deeply, their tongues playing against each other. He teased nipples, pulling them gently, then moved kisses to her breasts and used his lips to pull on the puffy nubs, and she sighed audibly.

His hands ran up and down her sides and reached around to whatever part of her back he could reach. Kisses moved down her body and his tongue explored her navel. His hands squeezed her firm butt and caressed down the outside of her thighs.

When his kisses approached the trimmed hair she rotated her hips upward, but he ignored the signal, kissing the crease between her legs and body, kissing down to her knees and up the inside of her thighs, again circling around where she wanted him to go. He smelled her musky woman smell and saw the glistening on her vulva.

"I'm ready. Please?"

"Soon."

She began to whimper when he traced around her outer labia, squeezing the engorged flesh between two fingers. He brushed the trimmed patch of hair with his tongue and used a single finger to slide between her labia, into the moist warmth.

She squirmed again when a finger probed her vaginal entrance, entering slightly and then withdrawing. His lips found the clitoral hood and pulled on it, his tongue probing the uncovered seat of her pleasure. She squealed as fingers and tongue worked in concert, drawing out more and more liquid until she was sopping. A finger fully entered her and curled as his tongue worked her clit. Her hips began to bounce on the bed and she grabbed his hair, with a wild look in her eye.

"If you don't do it now, I swear I'll..."

Before she finished he plunged into her and she wrapped her legs around his back. He kissed her and worked on her breasts with his hands, a little more roughly with the nipples this time. She wildly met his every thrust until she shuddered several times and tensed as the orgasm rolled through her body. Her vagina contracted hard, squeezing him until he came again, feeling another heavenly release.

She let out a few choice words in her delirium until her legs fell off him limply onto the bed and she panted.

Shortly she grabbed his face and kissed him. "I'd say you've upheld your part of the bargain. I have been well pleased. That's what we're looking for in men."

He rolled onto his back. "I'm not twenty-one. You've worn me out."

"It's going to take me some time to recover. I think the morning should be interesting."

He raised his eyebrows.

"We are still in Vegas, you know. I think they've had a good time next door, too."

That made him laugh and he embraced her for a good night kiss.

She watched him as he fell asleep. When she was sure he was sound asleep she crept to the connecting room door and tapped lightly.

Jessica opened her side and they looked at each other to gauge willingness to take the final step. They nodded to each other, embraced and switched rooms.

*****

How will they keep the men from discovering who is now in bed with them and how will they react? Things could go terribly wrong...or wonderfully right. Part 2 picks up in the morning.