Birthday in Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd never let it interfere with us."

"Spoken like your mother would have. By the way, I'm starved and am ready to attack that breakfast buffet downstairs. Then we can decide what to do today. We have to leave early tomorrow."

When they arose to dress she gasped "Oh my God! Did I do that?"

"What?"

"Doesn't your back hurt? It looks like you were in a fight with a bear and lost. Some of those marks bled. We need to get you cleaned up."

While she dabbed at his welts with a wet cloth she asked "This afternoon would you ride with me in a gondola over at the Venetian?"

"I would love to do that with you. I will love doing lots of things with you. And when we get home I'm going to start your training for the job in the office. I can see you as a good assistant and feel I'll be able to put some responsibility on you. I see you becoming office manager."

"And we can be together even more."

He laughed and put an arm around her. "If I can keep from throwing you against a wall and ravishing you right there in the office!"

At the breakfast buffet Vanessa suggested "How about we go the pool one more time?"

Bruce looked at Jessica and laughed "I guess I'll be wearing a shirt, huh?" The others didn't get the joke.

The pool was more crowded, so chicken fights were out. The girls went topless again but Bruce kept a shirt on.

The girls went in to swim, but motioned for the men to join them. Bruce absent-mindedly pulled off his shirt, forgetting his wounded back until the water hit it and he winced. Vanessa and Mike stared.

Bruce noticed and said "Shit, I meant to keep that shirt on."

Vanessa put her hands on her hips and glared at Jessica. "Does this have any relationship to that scream we heard?"

Bruce laughed when Jessica acted all innocent and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe."

They dried off and Vanessa and Jessica went to get a round of mimosas while Mike examined Bruce's back and made wise cracks about Jessica the tigress. As the girls returned with the drinks the two guys who pestered Jessica the last time sauntered up to her.

"Ready for a good time yet, babe?"

Jessica handed her father a drink, kissed him and turned to the guys as she tried to think of a retort

Before she could answer one of them saw Bruce from behind, and his mouth gaped as he looked from Bruce to Jessica. She made a 'Grrroowwrr' growling sound and curled a hand like claws. Then she leaned closer to him and whispered "A real man knows how to give a woman what she really wants."

Vanessa listened to the exchange and added "Yeah, come back to us when you have the proper experience - say ten or fifteen years."

The guys shook their heads and slunk away looking for greener pastures while Bruce and Mike tried to hide smiles at the verbal exchange they had just heard.

After an hour or so they left the crowded pool area and returned to the rooms for a shower and to dress for the afternoon and evening. Jessica stepped into the shower with Bruce.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all. Just don't expect a lot of a certain kind of activity. This morning took a lot out of me, no pun intended. I've never done it twice so strongly in such a short time. I'd like to save up for tonight."

"I'd like that, too. But can I practice something? I'm not real sure about how to do it just yet."

"And what would that be?"

"You did me good this morning so I want to do this for you." She went to her knees in front of him and began to use her tongue on him, eventually taking him about halfway in. She tongued and bobbed then pulled him out and looked up.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing. Much more of that and our tonight will be right here right now."

"But shouldn't I, I don't know, be able to get it down my throat or something? I've read about that."

"You just do what works for you. It all works for me. It's not rocket science."

He grasped her under her arms and helped her up. Holding her face, he kissed her. "What makes a good physical relationship is when two people discover what each other likes. Life isn't a porn movie. I like what you just did. You don't even have to carry it to completion if you ever decide to do it again."

"I want to eventually carry it to completion. I think we'll have to practice more. Practice makes perfect, right?"

The pairs split up for the afternoon. Mike went with Vanessa as she wandered the city sketching furiously in her sketch pad book.

"Wouldn't it be easier to take pictures instead?"

She shook her head vigorously. "I'm not trying to duplicate what I see. I'm trying to convey what I feel about it, how it moves me. You saw my painting of Jessica. It's not exact, but it's how I feel about her. It's not meant to be like a photograph - that's what cameras are for. Yet it's not quite impressionistic. It's her body, her skin, but not in minute detail."

"I said I thought every brush stroke was applied with love. It was obvious, even to me, that she wasn't just any model. I could see the love."

"That's how it works for me. If you can see the love in it then I was successful. Now here, I might do several of the dancing waters or the Eiffel Tower over at Paris. They're so different in the daylight and at night. Let's hit Caesar's Palace and Mandalay Bay next. We only have a couple of hours until we all meet for dinner."

He held her sketch book and flipped through it, shaking his head in wonder. "I can see that the studio addition will need to be sooner rather than later."

She turned to him and took one of his hands in hers. "It appears from what Jess has told me so far that she will be living at home. I think they may be..."

"Starting a relationship?"

"Yeah. That puts the kibosh on me sharing an apartment with her."

"I know where this is going. The answer is yes. I want you to stay with me. I would like it if we...uh..."

"Had one, too? I would love that. I would love it because I love you and want to be with you. I would love it if it was like we were..."

"A couple? Married?"

She blushed. "Yeah, I guess that's what I really mean."

"I would like that, too. I see so much of your mother in you. You probably never knew it but she had an artistic streak. She wrote. Never published anything, but I have saved all her manuscripts. She wrote romances and said it was all about feelings, just as you say about your art. That's why I didn't mind so much when you took art classes at school, but I never had any idea you would be as good as you are. Maybe you'd like to read them sometime."

She turned to look at the Eiffel Tower replica at the Paris Casino. "I'd like to learn more, about her and about me. I'd like to travel to Paris and sketch everything - the city, the art in the museums - everything." Turning back to him she added "And I'd like you to be with me. Just us, with no itinerary, going where the spirit leads. Everybody does the outsides, but I want to do the inside of a great cathedral. I think Notre Dame in Paris is too crowded with tourists for what I want to do. I read that a train goes right to Chartres, within easy walking distance to the cathedral. It would be less crowded there."

He embraced her. "I'd love to take you. I've taken next to no vacation time in seven years and have some time built up."

She kissed him, smiled and took up her sketch book once more.

***

Bruce and Jessica wandered through the Venetian until they found the gondolas.

The gondolier sang as he propelled them along the canal and she sat nestled back against his chest while he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and she sighed.

"Did you really mean it when you said I'd be good at the job you have?"

"Certainly. You'd be a natural for it."

"Would it be awkward for your daughter to work there?"

"A few people in the office know you, those in another part of the building probably don't. Are you worried about our names being the same?"

She shrugged. "Sort of. I guess it wouldn't do to call you dad in the office."

He laughed. "No we need to keep it professional. You call me Mr. Clark and I'll call you Ms. Clark."

"Are there single men there?"

"A few. Oh, I see. They might cozy up to the boss' daughter."

"Yeah. And there are the guys like the ones at the pool hitting on me. How do I let them know I'm not interested?"

"Something to consider. You're young and pretty so it is bound to happen."

"But I don't want it to."

"We'll think of something."

After a few minutes she said "I have an idea, but I'm not sure you'll like it."

"And it is?"

"I just thought that if I went to Wal-Mart or Target or something and bought an inexpensive ring to wear it might keep them away. I don't want to hassle with them. I only want to be with you."

He kissed the top of her head. "And I only want to be with you."

She looked around at how they had made the interior of the building look like actually being in St. Mark's Square, with blue sky and clouds overhead.

"I'd love to go to Venice someday."

"I'd love to take you."

"Just us? So we could be together all the time?"

"Just us."

They stepped off the gondola and wandered around a few minutes more until it was time to meet the others at the Tropical Rainforest for dinner. Vanessa had suggested it because "If we're only going to be in Vegas once we should do all the touristy things."

As they were seated Vanessa enthused "We're going to Paris! The real one!"

Jessica laughed "And we're going to Venice. The real one."

Bruce and Mike laughed and said "I guess we'll have to coordinate vacation time."

At the hotel for their last night Vanessa told Mike to wait while she got ready. That puzzled him, as they both knew what was going to happen.

He gasped when she stepped out of the bathroom in a semitransparent nightgown that was very short, barely hiding some barely there panties. The fabric clung to her smallish breasts and made her nipples prominent. She had worn her hair in a ponytail all day, but now the blond tresses fell over her shoulders and spilled down her back.

"You look beautiful."

"And sexy?"

"Definitely sexy."

"So, what does it make you want to do? I've never worn anything like this for a man before."

He covered her mouth with his and crushed her to him and she felt his growing excitement.

His fingers traced nipples, causing them to become even more prominent, and she whispered "Let's get you out of those clothes, shall we?"

He fondled her breasts through the fabric as she loosened his belt and untucked his shirt. She unbuttoned it slowly, watching how his eyes continued to devour her body while she moved.

With his shirt and undershirt removed she grazed her hands over his chest, brushing his nipples and teasing his navel before pushing down his pants. She grasped him through his underwear.

"Well, well. What have we here? This seems like something that needs to be explored."

She squeezed and teased until it seemed he became so hard he threatened to split open the underwear. She finally pushed down the last garment and put her hands to her face in mock horror.

"Oh my! It's so large. I'm afraid it will hurt. You will be gentle, won't you?"

He laughed out loud and scooped her up to throw her on the bed. Quickly removing his shoes and socks he was finally able to rid himself of the tangle of clothing at his feet. He threw himself down next to her and kissed her. His hands wandered up under the fabric and caressed bare skin. She sighed when he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. He kissed her breasts through the fabric, and moved his kisses to her neck and throat.

Finally he grabbed the hem of the garment and yanked it up over her head so he could bury his face between her breasts.

"God, Vanessa. I love you. I want to be with you always. I want to make love to you forever."

"I love you for always and forever. Please say we can live together almost like we were married."

"If there were any way I'd marry you in a heartbeat. That may sound creepy to some, but it's how I feel."

"Would it be like being with mom again?"

"No...yes. In a way. There is a lot of your mother in you and I love every bit of that. But you are a woman in your own right. I'm going to enjoy learning more and more about you."

"So, what do we call each other? I can't keep calling you 'dad'."

"How about sugarplum and snugglepuss?"

She laughed and picked up one of the bed pillows to hit him with.

"We'll have to work on that. Something will pop up naturally. I guess out in public you could call me Mike, but we'll have to do better than that. But I can't think straight with what I see in front of me now."

He sucked on a nipple and worked fingers into her panties to explore the wetness there. She grasped him and stroked.

She removed his hand from her sex and touched it to his lips. "How do I taste? Do you like it?"

"Maybe I need a better sample. I thought it was Jessica this morning so I need to pay better attention."

She laughed, delighted with their playfulness, and threw one leg over him to straddle his chest.

"Mmm. Smells good. Maybe I'd better sample that taste."

She slowly wriggled higher up his chest until he grasped her hips and pulled her forcefully up to his mouth. He spread her open with his tongue and teased the clitoral hood to bring out the hidden treasure. She squealed with delight and crushed herself harder against him.

Turning his head slightly from one side to the other he was able to pull on labia and suck on them. He slid his tongue over the flat surface of each while it was in his mouth. When she leaned back he was able to thrust a tongue into her. She gushed wetness and mewled as he worked his tongue and used his hands to fondle her breasts, handling them the way she had seemed to enjoy previously.

All his attention was given to pleasuring her. She ground against his face and threw her head back with closed eyes. He teased between the labia and licked/sucked his way up to the clit. He played in the trimmed blond patch on her mons.

She covered his hands with hers, holding them onto her breasts and when he gave the clit another suck she moaned, a long moan - almost a wail - and came. He felt and tasted orgasmic fluids and watched the way her vagina pulsed.

When she toppled off of him his face was smeared. He wasn't about to wipe it off because he wanted to savor the taste and smell of her.

She kissed him and licked her tongue around his lips. "So, do you like it? I know I like the taste of me when I taste it on Jessica."

"Nectar of the gods, that's what it is."

She laughed and kissed him again, but reached for his shaft, now poking up almost vertically.

She teased it with her fingers and bent to give it a lick. She took the head in and swirled her tongue.

"I think I just felt something come out. I've got to think about if I want to go all the way with it. I'll have to practice. Lots and lots of practice."

It was his turn to laugh and he caressed her face. "Whenever you're ready, sweetheart. Hey I think I may have just found something to call you. Do you like it?"

"Hmm, I think so. Let's try it out and see how it feels. In the meantime there's something I'd like to feel inside me. That was a nice one before, but I think I can have another."

"Can you? Well, let's see."

He rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up until she was on her knees with her head down. He took a moment to study the swollen vulva before him, and slid two fingers into her, curling them downward while he reached around her and pressed on her clit. He was met with gushes of wetness and a gasp from her. After he withdrew his fingers he took a moment to slide his penis along the length of the crease between the labia before plunging into her.

As he thrust he reached around to grab her breasts and pull on the nipples, making her squeal again. He increased the tempo is he felt his own climax approach. She seemed to squeeze her vaginal muscles, tightening her grip on him. He slammed into her again and again as he released a torrent deep inside her. His groans and her moans occurred simultaneously. Her entire body tensed as her vaginal muscles contracted, again and again.

Her legs gave way and she collapsed down onto the bed with him on her back, still partially inside her. He kissed the back of her neck and stroked her hair until they both had come back down.

He rolled off her and she turned over to snuggle against him.

Her hand rested on his chest. He felt her head turn, and turned his own to meet her gaze.

"If I ask you something really personal will you answer truthfully?"

"Of course."

"I have two questions. First, was that me or mom you were with just now?"

The question took him by surprise, but felt it needed a considered answer. Was it her or Linda?

He looked straight into her eyes. "The truth is that there is something of your mother in you, as we keep saying. But, I only thought of you. It was you I was with."

"Question two. Jessica and I presented this week as a way for us to help each other. I know you helped me and I think I've helped you. But I wonder, do you want me for me or for my pussy? Pussy was what we all agreed on after all."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her. "I understand why you need to know that. Here's my response. I've told you I would take you to Paris and that I'd build you a studio, and I will. But I want to go to Paris with you. If you never want us to make love again I can live with that, although it would be hard. The memory of this trip, even the days before we did anything physical, will last me a lifetime. If you want this to be it for that part of our relationship I will respect that and love you just the same. But I do want you to know that I love you as a woman, not just as a daughter."

Her eyes filled with tears. "Thanks. I needed to know. I want to go on like this, but don't want to be a substitute for something else."

"You are a substitute for nothing."

She rested against him again and murmured into his chest "The other day I asked if you would pose for me, and you lightheartedly asked if it would be with clothes or without. I now know it has to be without. I want to paint what I feel about you, about your body, just like I did with Jessica."

"And who would see this?"

"Just the four of us. It's personal."

She got up and grabbed her sketch pad. "Don't move. I want to sketch you just like you are lying right now. I want to start on your body. At home you can repeat the pose in better light and I can work on skin coloring and make up some sort of background." She paused and pursed her lips. "You know, if I start doing any portraits I think I would have to spend time with the person, to get a feel for them. I wouldn't do everyone nude, but maybe some of them."

"I know I'd like to do a study of you. Come over here so I can get to work on it. In fact, stand next to the bed and turn around slowly."

She laughed and put down the sketch pad and struck a pose for him before joining him and wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her and said "You know, this study could take a long time. Years maybe. Different poses, different light. You know how that goes."

She kissed him again. "I love you."

***

Jessica and Bruce embraced, she with her arms around his neck. She kissed him and stepped back.

"There's something I want to do. Don't you do anything but I want you to watch."

She let down her brown hair and shook it loose; with her thumbs and forefingers she pushed it behind her ears and down her back. Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and gradually pushed it off her shoulders to shrug it off. She watched his eyes as she unfastened her bra and dropped the straps. She held the cups in place as she withdrew each arm from the straps. Slowly she lowered the cups, one at a time, bringing her breasts gradually into view.