Birthday in Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she tossed the bra aside she turned all the way around. "Take a good look. I'm inviting you to."

Bruce licked his lips, his gaze taking in her body as it came into view.

She unfastened her skirt and gradually lowered it, only dropping it to the floor when it was down to her knees. She raised her arms and turned around once more. She looked his body over, smiling at the bulge in his pants. By the time she had lowered her panties he was practically panting. "Take a look. Take a long look. It's all yours."

He reached for her but she stepped back. "Just look for now. Touch later. Now it's your turn."

"To?"

"Undress for bed. I'm not going to help you this time. I want to watch your body appear. I want to savor it the way you savored me."

Although he wasn't sure what she was getting at he complied, removing his shirt and undershirt and loosening his belt. When his pants dropped the bulge in his underwear was very evident. He paused as he watched her watching him before pushing his underwear down and stepping out of the pile of clothing at his feet.

She walked around him. "Nice butt. I never noticed it before."

"And I never noticed yours until you went rock climbing."

She laughed "That was the intention of our choice of clothing." Turning serious she sat on the side of a bed and patted for him to sit beside her. "There's something I need to tell you before we do anything. I think I know what it means, but I'm not sure."

Turning to him she placed her hands on his shoulders. "This morning when we had our very intense session something happened to me. Not the scream, but something inside. I had a vision."

He raised his eyebrows.

"At some point I sort of blacked out and a face flashed in front of me. I've thought about it and realized I recognized it."

"And?"

"It was mom. She had that expression she used to get sometimes; smiling with that little laugh she had when something happened to make her extra happy or delighted. I think her spirit entered me and told me she approved, she was happy we were together."

He sat stunned for a moment, then grasped her face in his hands. "Just as I started to, what you call 'come', I had the exact same vision. My God, she's with us. I keep saying you are your mother's daughter and I believe a bit of her may really be in you. I swear, every time we talk I love you more."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him as he continued to hold her face in his hands.

At last he sat back and rubbed a hand over his face. "I had an idea start to develop, but now I'm convinced it's right. You talked about wearing a ring. Would you like your mother's?"

Tears sprang onto her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hands and nodded.

"When we get back I'll take it to a jeweler and have it straightened."

She cocked her head, not understanding.

"You saw pictures of the wreck, but I was called and actually saw the site. They wouldn't let me watch as she and Linda were removed from the car because they were so badly mangled. Her gold ring was bent and the engagement ring almost destroyed. The stones were never found. I've kept them both but never showed them to you because I thought it would upset you to know how horribly she died." He took her hands in his. "But now the time is right. We have a purpose for the gold ring, and know she approves."

She kissed him and whispered "I don't want to have sex tonight."

"Then why are we sitting without any clothes?"

"Because I want us to make love, I want more than just sex. It was great this morning, but it's time for something deeper."

He laid her back on the bed and stroked her hair, and she added "I want to do it slow, I want to feel everything."

"I would like that, too."

He slowly and deliberately kissed her and caressed her body. She sighed with contentment as he brushed the backs of his fingers over her nipples. Her hands wandered over his chest and he traced the outline of her vulva and played in the trimmed brown hair.

Down her body his kisses went, pausing at places where she made a sound of pleasure. He nuzzled the short hair and kissed her vulva lips, only slightly penetrating with his tongue but pleased with the reaction of increasing wetness.

He kissed the inside of her thighs and around her knees. He kissed each toe and the back up her legs. This time he used his tongue more liberally between her labia, and she gushed.

Her hand reached down for him and stroked, teasing the underside and tip.

When he lifted his head to move kisses up her body again she shifted position to bend and take him in her mouth. She massaged with her tongue. She took him halfway in and back out several times until she felt a drop appear, and abandoned the enterprise.

"When we get home I'm going to practice that until I can go all the way and take it all. I want to feel you come in my mouth. But, that's not for tonight. I want to feel you inside."

He pushed her knees up and apart so he could reach her with his penis. He rubbed it between her labia and flicked her clit with it until she made mewling sounds.

He took a long time entering her, savoring every inch as he was slowly enveloped in her wet warmth. She squeezed to feel him sliding in until he was fully sheathed.

They began a slow dance, moving hips slowly, and varying depth. He pulled out to flick her clit with his penis again and reentered. She indicated she wanted to go faster and he matched her in speed and intensity.

She picked up intensity, their bodies smacking together, and she moaned in pleasure. As she began her climax she closed her eyes and tipped her head back, smiling and laughing in pure delight that continued until she began to wane. He came in strong spurts, filling her. She felt every pulse of him and imagined she could feel his fluid not just emerging into her, but also as it pooled inside her. He groaned as he came and was pleased when she squeezed him to increase his own sensations.

"My love," she murmured.

He stayed inside as they came down together. When he rolled off her he looked at her with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Not what's wrong, but what's right. So you realize what you just did?"

"Uh uh."

"That expression your mother had when she was happy or delighted, the one you saw in your vision - you had it. I saw it. Her spirit really is in you. She really wants us together."

"This week has turned out way different that I thought it would. It was just what I wanted tonight. I'm happy."

He kissed her. "Me, too. When we get home we'll coordinate trips to Paris and Venice."

She touched his softened penis. "Want to go again?"

He grinned at her. "I'll try my best, but if I can't go I bet I could still make it worth your while."

On the flight home the next morning Vanessa and Mike reviewed her sketches and she worked on adding some details to them. He marveled at the speed and skill with which she worked.

Jessica and Bruce slept with their heads together, dreaming of the new future they had together.

***

Jessica came down the basement stairs to Vanessa's temporary studio and found her just removing a painting from her easel.

"Whatcha got, girl?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Come on, let me see."

"Oh well, you've seen him anyway."

When the painting was turned around Jessica gasped. "You really did him? How did you get him to pose?"

Vanessa laughed "I sketched him in bed our last night in Vegas. He was embarrassed, but I talked him into coming down here for me to add the color. What do you think?"

"It exudes love. He's really hung."

"Yeah, he is."

So you did the portrait in Vegas and not in a studio like you did me?"

"Yeah. I had to enlarge it and I made the background so it could be anywhere, just like I did with you."

"Speaking of which, we want to buy mine from you. Name your price and we'll negotiate."

"No negotiation necessary. You can have it. What are you going to do with it?"

"We want to hang it in the bedroom."

'Where anybody can see it?"

"Not just anybody. You can come look at it. He wants to look at it all the time and I guess I want it to remind me of the feelings we have for each other. Anyone else might not even know it is me. It would just be a nude painting like almost every painter does at some point."

Vanessa had a big smile. "I had a call from Watkins Gallery this morning. They sold one of my paintings. One of the Las Vegas ones. It was one of the ones I made of the Dancing Waters at night."

"I'm so happy for you."

Vanessa put down the brushes she had been cleaning. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

"With the job I've had to spend a lot of extra time learning. Are you ready for Paris?"

"Leaving next week. I'm so excited. When do you go to Venice?"

"In the spring. It wouldn't do to start a new job and immediately take a week off."

"Let me see your ring again. I'm glad you got to wear it. I wish we had mom's, but it was beyond repair. We are thinking of getting some kind of a ring, though"

Changing the subject, Jessica asked "How's your love life?"

Vanessa brightened. "Great! We are so happy together!"

"Us, too."

"There's a 'but' in there somewhere."

Jessica sighed. "I miss you. I miss our time together. I miss what we had."

"Had? Had? What do you mean 'had'? We both may be married for all practical purposes, but there is always time for a girlfriend. Mike knows we may get together sometimes and he's okay with it."

"I've discussed it with Bruce and decided our moms may have done it, and it's okay with him as long as it doesn't interfere with his and my relationship. In fact, I really came over here because I have a distinct craving for the taste of pussy. Specifically, the taste of your pussy."

"Now we're talking! Let's get these clothes off. I've got a nice sofa right over here."

They gleefully undressed each other, teasing each patch of flesh as it was uncovered. Once all the clothing was discarded they embraced and kissed, hands skimming over bare flesh. They looked into each other's eyes as they caressed breasts. They closed their eyes as fingers found tender moist flesh.

With a leg in each other's crotch they ground against each other until their breathing quickened.

On the couch Jessica stretched out on her back and Vanessa straddled her to work Jessica's vulva with her tongue. Jessica grasped Vanessa's hips and pulled her down for tongue action. Slurping and 'mmpf' sounds filled the room.

Vanessa pulled on labia with her lips and sucked on Jessica's clit. Jessica thrust a tongue into Vanessa. It was easy for Vanessa to bring fingers into play, and thrust two into Jessica. The fingers went in and out, curled and pressed on the vaginal wall while lips tugged on clit. Jessica began to writhe. It was awkward to try to use fingers in her position, so she held on to Vanessa's hips as she sucked out labia and nibbled on them, alternating with tongue thrusts into the vagina. Vanessa thrust her hips back and forth.

Jessica came first with a loud moan Vanessa stifled by pressing her own sex into Jessica's mouth. The moans vibrated on Vanessa's tender parts and heightened her own sensations. Jessica bucked and Vanessa ground against Jessica's mouth.

Vanessa worked fingers as she felt the pulsing of a climax around them. Jessica felt the pulses and tasted the fluid of Vanessa's climax.

Vanessa collapsed onto Jessica and both girls panted. Vanessa heard someone coming down the stairs and opened her eyes. 'Fuck it', she thought, 'I'm not moving.' Her father stopped on the bottom step just as he saw what was going on. He put a finger to his lips, mouthed 'Carry on' and retreated up the stairs, smiling and blowing Vanessa a kiss.

When the girls sat up and leaned their heads together Vanessa brushed the backs of her fingers over Jessica's nipples and whispered "I think we were seen."

Jessica jerked upright. "Who?"

Vanessa laughed and pulled Jessica in for a kiss. "It was just my sweetie. He very gallantly retreated. Do you care?"

"Nah. He's seen me naked and I've seen him. It's all cool. We could invite the guys for a foursome."

Vanessa laughed and playfully slapped Jessica's arm. "I don't think my guy wants to share."

Jessica added with a grin "Mine either. It was a joke. We'll keep it just us together occasionally and just with them for always."

When they got dressed and kissed once more Jessica said "I think I'll take that portrait of me now. We have just the place to hang it."