All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank you!

I just broke up with my boyfriend and my sister showed me this website and scrolled down to your story......you wrote it amazingly! thank you so much!!!! it made everything so much better....thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stories of hot hairy men

i liked the causualness of the writing,along with the graphic descriptions that when along with. I generally know that a story is gppd when I get a chubby down below.

very real situation also. If you have more like that i would certainly like to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
needs more

there wasn't enough anticipation or character development. I couldn't get into it or imagine their future. You do write clearly though. Keep it up. Just help draw people into the character. It can make things much hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me too

I would love to meet a fireman like that!!!!!! I once when I was in my early 20s a man with a perfect body like that hit on me and we went home together it was great sex all night long. The next morning he told me he had a boyfriend but when he say me I was so cute and had a perfect bubble butt he could tell (which I did at the time), he just had to have me. I was disappoint but flattered that I apparently drove him to lust just like I saw him I was drove to lust. A year later I meet an ex-model (not as perfect a body but super good looking - every one was so jealous) We were together for over 16 years so a sort of a happy ending.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Send me one

And don't let him go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous