All Comments on 'Birthday Present For My Sister Ch. 02'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good!

Nice build up and gentle love. Very nice.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 11 years ago
Oh, Please ....

... continue with these characters. I just love them. They've GOT to end up together for the long haul.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

There is a third and final chapter pending, but "my sister" will be back in another story, also in an epilogue. As she points out, siblings don't simply forget each other and go different ways, even if they eventually marry someone else.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

I really enjoy this story. I guess in the back of my mind I must have wanted to do my lttle brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hummmm...I guess the guy is kind of a pussy. And fucking lazy. ....who tells a girl experiencing her first time to get on top? What an asshat! 'Uh no, I've only got two condoms' wtf? If you're going to fuck her, then FUCK HER! Loser! ...and had her straddle his face for the first time getting her pussy licked?! Who does that?! Dude is a wackjob, should just cut his dick off and go live in a cave and be a hermit, sheesh!

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 10 years agoAuthor
Anon: "Hmmmm"

Interesting what fantasies immature guys have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like his sensitivity to the sister's feelings

Hmmm is immature indeed. Someone who is sensitive to the girl's first time may well have her on top first, I did, and later married her. Also, her hips over his face gives her the ability to enjoy it best that way if she wants. Listen to the girl's body language for hell's sake. All great lovers do. Great story teller. Great stories, all fives, of course.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

"We pulled the tabs of our beers. When I sank mine in my can, she also did."

I probably pulled that quote from Chapter One, but I was so irritated by your 'read my mind and fill in the blanks' writing style that I forgot to quote it and comment about it. That's definitely a throwback to the 1970s. You have to be older than 40 years of age to even know what a 'pull tab' on a beverage can is. Or was. The shell or gravel parking lots of convenience stores used to be full of them. In a way, I miss them. But I don't miss the litter left behind by worthless slobs.

As for your writing style, it still sucks. I'm barely able to piece together enough of your story in order to understand it. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous