All Comments on 'Birthday Present For My Sister Ch. 03'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
And?

This has been a great series, and I hope it continues. 'Loved the little details that gave things a feel of reality. As I said in response to Ch.1, though, the sibs never call one another by name. It gives them a kind of disembodied identity, as do their speaking of Mother and Father, instead of the more familiar mom and dad. Still, this is one of the finest series on this site, despite a few errors of the usual kind and I'd love to know more of what these two do after the Fire Island episode.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it so much.

Names: I didn't know what to call them.

"Father, Mother" were intentional, to suggest a rather formal family (1960-1970).

The reason for that got lost in the rewrite of this story. Maybe it is comes across in the related Fire Island series, in possible subsequent chapters. These stories and the ones about Martha were written years ago and have had to be adapted for Literotica.

"My" sister returns in "Martha in America", after Martha and "I" have enjoyed each other's company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

That was very hot! Hope she gets pregnant!

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

This was very good and I will be watching to see if ch4 or more comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
delete and stop wasting our time and yours

this was total trash you need to delete all your stories and stop writing until you graduate grade school. with writing this bad your schools should demand their diploma back. i can't understand why the webmasters allow hacks to post crap as stories.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 10 years agoAuthor
re: "delete and stop wasting our time and yours"

Ah, my favorite stalker again, suggesting that I finish grade school, but then saying that the schools I attended should retract their diplomas - very cogent. It must be frustrating to have a grudge against an author but see that others like a story (79 rating it, 15,000+ apparently reading it).

The best way to stop wasting time here is to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous stalker

"Anonymous stalker" must be accustomed to reading 8 page graphic novels and short stories on here that feature characters with 12 inch penises or 44DDD breasts and are 400 words in length or shorter. This was one of the better written and literate stories I've read.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 10 years agoAuthor

Interesting that you mention that. I had a similar thought, that the people complaining about non-verbal communication can only read very slowly, mouthing the words as their finger moves along a line of text. They get upset by snorts and "hmm"s, whereas better readers scan a line of talk, perhaps almost hearing the speaker, including the non-verbals.

Now I will surely get more guff.

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
Great

Love the way you built this series. Excellent. Good Brother/Sister reparte. Would like very much to see more from these 2 main characters . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
totally great.!!

I loved the story...very good sister brother relations..

please don't stop this story, you must finish it after her europe

vacation. I need to know if they stay in love forever ? 39eb

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

This would have been an awesome adventure if it had been written by Xarth.

I've noticed that you're sniping at those of us who criticize your writing style. Two things that you should take to heart. First off, I don't see anyone else writing with your 'guess what they are saying' style of dialog. Not only do most authors on this site write clear and concise dialog, but professional authors who make their living do so as well. The only other time that I have encountered trash like yours was once in The New Yorker magazine. I threw it away.

Second thing that you're not paying attention to is that the same complaint is being raised by multiple readers. That should be a red flag waiving in your face. But evidently you're a narcissist who is convinced that the rest of the world is wrong. Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The last line should have been different, giving an indication which story to read to continue the story. Probably better to just check the dates, which is a lot of work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous