Birthday Suits in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom seemed to like all the shapes in the room, and it was finally soaking in that I, too, was completely naked in front of my boss. I signed on for this for the entire day? I was also completely soaking in the crotch. I have to admit I got a little horny with the way Tom was looking at me. I haven't been "eye-raped" - as my old roommate from college would say - like that in years. I think Tom was surprised by the definition in my abs and my legs. My ass also got benefits from my hard work in the gym.

Tom tried to play along and said, "My favorite day of the year!" though it almost sounded like a question.

"We expect to have the usual 10 a.m. meeting, Tom? asked Birdy.

"Yes, and all of you can come, not just Birdy and Deb."

We nodded, as he marched off to his office.

"I can't believe I just did that," laughed Felicia. "Thank you! Oh, thank you!"

Felicia ran to us, giving a hug to Birdy first (squishing a lot of flesh in the process), then me.

"You okay?" I laughed. For once, it really did feel like I was on the same "level" as Felicia. In fact, I guess I appeared more confident, and I certainly got the most attention from Tom. I hoped that would continue, though I kept that thought to myself.

By lunchtime, Tom had had come out into the open offices four times, once to speak to Felicia, another to Birdy, and twice to me. The conversations were totally unnecessary.

"Hey, did you get Bob Fuller scheduled? He's coming back, right?"

"Yes," I said, taking pleasure in watching my boss stare at my tits. 'Maybe he likes them smaller,' I thought "He got off medical leave last week. We gave him the Dawkins' route."

"Perfect," he said. "Just... perfect." He marched back to his office.

At 11, the cake arrived, and surprisingly, Felicia managed to do fine. Our desks are positioned far from the front door, so the delivery man only got a good view of Felicia. She didn't seem to mind. This only gave me more confidence in doing it for the Chinese food delivery a few minutes later.

That poor sod couldn't keep his eyes off my ass. He practically drooled. I gave him a good tip and sent him on his way. Later, the three of us girls ducked into the kitchen, just five minutes before lunch officially started. By now, Felicia was getting accustomed to being naked and was perked up. She seemed so happy to be an exhibitionist. In my opinion, her tits were fine, and I thought she was extremely beautiful. She deserved her compliments.

I didn't know if Birdy had this planned all along, but maybe she knew it wasn't Felicia who needed help, rather me. I was feeling more confident than ever in my life. Felicia's beauty didn't bother me anymore.

"So play along, Felicia," said Birdy.

"Haven't I been?"

"When Tom comes in, do what we do. We constantly brush up against him, while cutting the cake, congratulating him and whatnot. Totally makes him uneasy, but he always powers through."

"You girls are cruel," said Felicia. "Really? You do that?"

She was looking at me. "Yeah, but she started it!" I pointed.

We heard Tom coming out of his office and stomping down the hall towards the kitchen, in plenty of time for us to crowd the door. It's one thing to crush on your boss a little, it's another thing entirely to rub your tits against him when he barges into a room.

But that's what I did, positioning myself where I knew Tom would bump into me, as he rounded the corner and stormed into the room at his usual fast and heavy-footed pace. He raised his hands as he crashed into me, stumbling forward, off balance. It was the most action my tits had in months, as he accidentally groped them. I loved it.

"Oh, sorry!" he said. "You know I can be clumsy."

Birdy rushed to help him on his feet, knowing her big tits would swing and bounce against him as she did. Felicia, remembering what Birdy had mentioned, scrambled to help, too. She may have taken it too far, almost jumping into his face, with her breasts thrusting forward, bouncing every which way as she awkwardly injected her help..

"Okay, that' enough," Tom shouted. "Totally unfair. You know I'm single now, and all of you are so fucking hot, I cannot take this! You can stay naked, but you cannot be rubbing on me. It's torture!"

Birdy shrugged her shoulders. "You know, Tom, you're right. You are single. And you're a healthy, adult male. These two are single, too." She pointed at me, then Birdy. "I may be out of the picture, but you're welcome to do what you like with them."

Felicia and I froze. Were we to challenge this? Had Birdy crossed the line?

If you can understand how attractive Tom looked, sporting that raging hard-on under his slacks, you would agree that neither Felicia, nor I, were prepared to contest the words Birdy spoke. Tom looked to Felicia and me. "Is this a serious offer? Would you like to have sex? Take this further?"

We said nothing, but it was as if Felicia and I were speaking to each other in our minds, and with a glance to each other, we confirmed what we wanted.

To share.

I dropped to my knees, right there in the kitchen. Felicia stepped forward, reaching out to Tom, unbuttoning his shirt. I went for his belt and zipper. Birdy stepped to the small kitchen table and sat up on it, facing us. Spreading her legs, she began rubbing.

"No worries. Keith won't mind, though he'll be disappointed he wasn't here for the show."

I intended to give her a show. I pulled down Tom's pants and underwear in one motion, allowing his thick cock to slap against my cheek. I pushed into it, moaning. "Yes, please... please let me have it," I said.

I opened, taking it in, warm, hard like stone. A pushed back and forth into it, and looked up to see Tom fingering Felicia. Her tits were aimed down at me, as she curled into his thrusting hand.

"This is already so fucking hot," murmured Birdy, as she stroked faster. "Look at me, Tom. Look at these big tits. Did they look this good in your imagination? I know you've dreamt of seeing them. We've been together ten years, after all."

"Wait," said Felicia. "I thought he's seen them before, on previous birthdays."

I pulled Tom's cock out my mouth and reached to Felicia, squeezing her thigh. "Shush," I whispered. "It's not important. Come here."

Felicia bent down and allowed me to slide Tom's cock into her waiting mouth. Birdy had two fingers in her pussy now. I could hear how wet she was. I stroked Tom's thick shaft, into those beautiful red-colored lips of Felicia's, and listened to Tom groaning in rising ecstasy.

"I'm not going to last long," he said. "Maybe we go more than once today? It won't be hard for me. Not with you girls."

I giggled, as I began pumping fast, beating his cock off into Felicia's open mouth.

"Oh, yes, just like that!" screamed Birdy. "Take that cum. Swallow it. All of it. Don't you let a drop hit the floor." I glanced to see her ramming herself with considerable force.

Felicia's eyes popped wide as Tom unleashed his first rope of cum. Like a trooper, she held her lips tight around the head of his cock, and I continued stroking him, aiding in his release. Finally, after the fifth or so swallow, and a few gagging noises from Tom's DNA recipient, he finished.

"Hey, I'm jealous she got it all," I giggled, batting my eyes at Tom. "You promise I'll get more later?"

Tom smiled, nodding. "Absolutely. And there's one other thing."

Just then, Birdy moaned loud, drawing our attention. She was climaxing hard on her fingers, juices pouring onto the table and the floor beneath her. I wanted to suck her tits badly, but I didn't know if her husband would be cool with that. I was glad Birdy had confessed that our actions today would not encroach on her marriage, and I had no reason to disbelieve her.

Tom tapped me on my head and I looked back up, past his hanging, huge cock. "My birthday is actually tomorrow," he said. "It's on leap year. I just tell people it's the 28th, because I hate the stale jokes about it, and the confusion surrounding it."

Birdy started laughing loudly, followed by the rest of us. Felicia gave her tits a squeeze and then poked at Tom. "Well, I guess we can do this again, on your actual birthday tomorrow. What do you say, girls?

"Absolutely," I responded.

Birdy was all smiles, nodding. "I love it," she said. "But let me at least take a picture or two of you girls for Keith. He's going to love this."

"Kinky," I said.

"I'm willing," Felicia butted in. "It'll be fun."

"Promise you'll share those with no one, and then delete them?" scolded Tom.

"You know me, boss," said Birdy. "Ten years, you can trust me. Please. Keith will freak. Let me do this for him. You girls are hot!"

"Better hurry while I got the courage," I said, taking Tom's half-hard cock into my mouth, then briefly pulling out, "Go get your camera. Felicia, you want to get down here with me again? We'll suck it together for Keith's photos."

"I am so glad I work for you guys," said Felicia, as she bent down next to me for the second time.

"I'm glad you work here, too," I said.

It was the truth. No longer did I feel envious of Felicia. Any conflict I had before was manufactured by me, I knew that now.

I was also pretty sure the days at Drexler Trucking would be a lot more interesting. Perhaps Felicia wouldn't be the only one dressing sexy from now on.

12