Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Then I heard him go into a long routine about the oysters on the menu. What a show-off. He didn't know much of anything about oysters.

The waitress was responding politely to his show-off inquiries, but finally he said, "What kind do your Japanese guests order? I understand they believe them to be a great aphrodisiac."

The waitress was silent for a moment and while she was thinking about how to respond. I sunk my mouth around as much of Dave's cock as I could without gagging and then pulled back, sucking hard on it as I withdrew. I knew that a few moments of that kind of cock-sucking would frequently cause Dave to climax, and I was sure that he was struggling to maintain his composure.

I must have had my intended effect on him, because I heard the waitress say, "I think you should go with the Wallupe Bay oysters. They will give you the staying power you will need tonight. Our Japanese customers always order them when they are entertaining business clients." How she said that with a straight face, I have no idea. Dave's response was more a gurgle than anything else, but she took it to be an order.

"Okay, that will be a dozen of our Wallupe Bay oysters and two glasses of Chardonnay. I'll be back shortly." I heard her heels click on the hardwood floor as she walked away. As much as I was enjoying torturing Dave, I really didn't want him to cum yet, so I gave his cock one last long suck and then popped back up into my seat, pulling my short skirt above my hips as I sat down.

"Oh, yummy, Wallupe Bay oysters," I said. "My favorite. I can't wait to see if they give you the staying power she claims. They are from Maine aren't they?"

I expected him to yell at me for torturing him while he was trying to order the hors d'oeuvres, but he just reached under the table and put his hand on the inside of my upper thigh, just above where my nylons ended. His hand felt so warm.

"You really are a nasty little slut," he said as he worked his hand up the inside of my thigh.

"Well, that is one of my qualities you always said you liked the most."

Dave chuckled. "That's true," he said as his hand reached my freshly-shaven pussy.

I gasped as he slid a finger into my slippery wet cunt.

"Oh, you are horny," he said. "No panties, and you are so wet."

My response was to spread my legs to give him better access. I was rewarded by the addition of another finger into my pussy.

Finally I said, "Well, what did you expect. I have been planning this for four days."

"And how many times did your masturbate during that four days?" he asked.

"Not once," I lied.

He responded by shoving his fingers hard into my cunt and then pulling down to hit my G-spot. I nearly lost it right then.

"Here comes our waitress with the oysters. Hands on the table."

Dave ignored the second part of what I said, but he did relent with his finger-fucking enough so that I could speak coherently.

As the waitress set the platter of oysters and the wine before us, she again leaned forward to give herself a better view of my poorly covered tits. I noticed that she had released a button on her blouse to give us a view of her ample cleavage as she leaned forward. "Very interesting," I thought, "but no, tonight I want to focus only on Dave."

"Oh, where are these oysters from?" I asked in as innocent a tone as I could muster, given that I had two of Dave's fingers lingering in my pussy, my dress hiked up around my hips and my tits damn near hanging out of my blouse. Okay, maybe the overall effect wasn't so innocent, but I tried.

"Ummm." . . . "These are our Wallupe Bay oysters, my favorites. They come from Maine," she said after a pause.

"Are these the ones that provide extra staying power," I asked, confirming her suspicion that I hadn't been out making a phone call when Dave ordered the oysters.

"Oh yes, these are the ones," she responded with a lascivious smile.

The waitress was looking directly at me as we discussed the oysters, and Dave seemed happy to be slowly twisting his fingers in my pussy. It was kind of like having a vibrator on low. I picked up one of oysters, leaning forward to give the waitress a good view of my tits. Then I sat up straight, pushing my hips against Dave's fingers just to let him know I was still paying attention. I tipped the shell back and slurped the oyster into my mouth and let it slither down my throat. Sort of like swallowing Dave's cum, but not so warm. Still looking at the waitress, I licked my lips and then said, "Oh yes, these will be great. As they say in Maine, 'finest kind.' Dave, you must have some of these, maybe even most of them."

The waitress smiled and backed away from the table saying that she would be back for our dinner order in a while. I noticed there was a bit more sway to her hips as she walked away.

As soon as the waitress turned her back, Dave followed my lead and ducked under the table. Knowing where he was going, I spread my legs to accommodate him. He slipped a couple of fingers into my pussy and then began to lick my pussy lips with long slow strokes of his tongue. The first couple of times he got near my clit he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Each time I gasped like I had received an electric shock. I whispered to him, "If you keep that up you will have me screaming like a banshee in a very few moments, and we will be thrown out of here."

This seemed to slow him down. He obviously didn't want to push me over the edge any more than I did him. He just wanted to torture me by keeping me on the edge, so he twisted his fingers slowly in my cunt and continued to administer a slow massage of my pussy lips with his tongue.

After about five minutes the waitress returned.

"I was checking to see if you were ready to order," she said, "But you seem to have lost your host."

"Oh, he's around somewhere," I said as I struggled to maintain a straight face. "He told me to order for him."

Just as I finished my sentence, Dave flicked my clit with his tongue again, causing me to gasp. I tried to subdue it, but the waitress obviously noticed. She smiled at me, in the dirtiest possible way, as she opened her order pad.

"And what can I bring you?" she asked.

Fuck, it was hard to think, much less talk, with Dave under the table munching on my pussy. I pretended to look at the menu as an excuse for a long silence that was really generated by my total inability to focus on anything but the sensory input from my cunt. Finally, I looked up at the waitress, who was waiting patiently with an amused look on her face, and I said, "Well, . . . you know those oysters were really good." . . . Another long pause. "I think we will just have another dozen oysters along with another glass of Chardonnay each."

Just then Dave flicked my clit with the end of his tongue again. I sucked in air with a gasp (which was better than the scream I wanted to react with).

I thought the waitress was going to burst out laughing. She turned her head and disguised her laugh with a cough, but when she turned her face back towards me she was grinning. Almost unable to speak, she finally said. "More oysters for the main course. That's a little unusual, but for this evening, I think that may be a wise choice. Wallupe Bay oysters, I presume?"

"Sure," I said struggling for control.

The waitress stood for a moment noting our order on her pad and then turned to go.

"And the wine," I reminded her, having recovered a bit of composure as Dave retreated from his ministrations to my clit.

"Of course," responded the waitress looking back over her shoulder. "There are some things that just go with oysters, and wine is surely one of them."

"But not the only one," I said, beginning to get into the game with the waitress.

"Certainly not," she agreed.

Just then Dave flicked my clit with his tongue again and hard as I tried to control my reaction, I let out something akin to a chirp.

This time the waitress just laughed and said, "I will be back with your order shortly." She walked away shaking her head and swinging her hips.

"Get back up here!" I hissed at Dave.

He took a couple of additional swipes at my pussy lips and then popped back up from beneath the table.

"Raw oysters for a main course?" he asked.

"Sure, why not? You are going to need them," I said. "Besides, they were the only thing I could think of while you were munching on my pussy. There just wasn't enough concentration left to actually read the menu."

"Fine with me. That first batch tasted a lot like your pussy."

"Hmm," I said with a smile. "You have such a dirty mind. I love it."

Somehow we got through the rest of dinner without being arrested for indecent conduct. When it was time to leave, I told Dave, "Put your cock away so we can get from here to my room without being arrested."

"That's a good plan . . . but first you have to let go of it."

"Really? But I am so enjoying it," I said as I used my thumb to swirl some pre-cum over the tip of his cock.

"Yes, really. But I promise to find a better place to put it than your hand or your mouth when we get to a hotel room."

"Okay, if I have to."

I signed the check, with a generous tip for our tolerant and entertained waitress and pulled my dress back over my hips. Then we slid out of the booth and walked through the room and out into the lobby of the hotel. My right hand was caressing Dave's ass as we walked.

I was planning on sucking Dave's cock as we rode the elevator up the 34 floors to my room, but when a family with three small children joined us in the elevator, I had to behave myself. Well, mostly behave myself. I stood in front of Dave and pressed my ass back against his crotch. I could feel that log his cock had become over dinner, so I occasionally wiggled my ass to rub it through his trousers. I was sure that the three kids didn't notice what was going on, but Mom did. She had the same sly smile that the waitress had. "Eat your heart out lady. I am going to get seriously laid in a few minutes while you are trying to put kids to bed," I thought. As we stepped around the family to exit on 34, I noticed that Hubby's eyes were glued to my cleavage. "I bet they figure out how to get those kids to bed early," I thought with a smile.

Once we were in the room, I stepped into the washroom while Dave toured the suite. When he returned from the bedroom, I was standing with my back to the floor to ceiling window wearing nothing but the pearls, the nylons and the stiletto pumps. The curtains were still open. I was leaning against the rail that was halfway up the window. I felt so naked and nasty. It was delicious.

"Like the view?" I asked.

"Ummm. Yes."

"Let's fuck."

"Really? What would give you an idea like that?" he responded as he peeled off his jacket and tie. He didn't cross the room. He just stood there undressing as he stared at me.

As he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, I cupped my tits with my hands and began to massage them. I didn't say anything, but when he finished taking his shirt off, I slid my fingers to the center of my boobs and grabbed a nipple between the forefinger and thumb of each hand. As he slowly unfastened his belt, I pinched each nipple until it hurt, just a little, and then pulled on it. I kept that up while he removed his shoes.

"Should I leave the socks on?" he asked.

"Well, I admit, I still have mine on," I said, referring to my black nylons. I put one foot up on a low piece of furniture next to me and swung my knee to the side giving Dave a view of the inside of my thigh and my glistening pussy. Pretending to think for a minute, I dragged one finger slowly down my torso until it reached my pussy. "But, . . ." I said, as I slid the finger into my cunt, "no, I don't think so. Too much like a vintage porn movie."

"Okay, but you definitely need to leave your socks on," he responded as he peeled off his socks and returned to working on his belt and zipper.

"Oh, so you like these?" I said. As I spoke, I took one step away from the rail and then turned away from Dave and bent over, leaning on the rail with my ass pointed at him. I arched my back to raise my ass as I rotated it, giving him I was sure, a nasty view of my slippery pussy.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. His voice had dropped to that lower octave he always used for sex.

I heard him pull his zipper down, and I looked back between my legs to watch him slowly drop his trousers and then his boxers. Standing, I turned back towards him and leaned against the rail with my legs spread. His cock stood straight out from his crotch. It wasn't the longest cock I had ever seen, nor was it the fattest, but I had always thought that it was a perfect combination of length and diameter. Not only did it fill me up just right, it was just incredibly sexy to look at. The head was circumcised and smooth, neatly capping the rigid shaft below it. The shaft was straight and decorated with rumpled veins. When he was aroused like this, both parts were hot and hard. As I stared at him, I slipped one finger between my lips and sucked on it like I was working on a cock. I wanted to suck on his cock, but now was the time for fucking.

"Like the view?" he asked.

I continued to toy with my finger for a moment and then slowly pulled it out and returned it to playing with one of my nipples. "Yes," I said with a sharp intake of breath, as I pulled hard on my nipple. I had really wanted to just jump into bed with him as soon as we walked into the room, but I knew how much he liked looking at me naked and, after all, it was his birthday.

"Let's fuck," he said.

"So soon?" I said and returned my finger to my mouth.

"Yes, you horny slut. I want to shove this big hard cock as far into that sopping cunt of yours as it will go."

I knew he was ready then. When his sex talk stopped being clever and became crude and urgent, he was more than ready to fuck.

"Okay," I said as I walked past him towards the bedroom, swinging my hips.

When I reached the bed, I kicked off the stiletto heels and stretched out on my back with my nylon-clad legs spread wide apart. I feel so slutty when I spread my legs like that. It is just delicious.

Dave followed and stood at the end of the bed fondling his cock as he watched me stroke my pussy lips as I pulled my knees up and apart.

"Get down here and fuck me, NOW!" I demanded.

Dave dropped to his knees on the bed between my legs. Then he dropped into a push-up position over my chest and I could feel the tip of his cock probing for entrance to my cunt. Suddenly he found it and slipped easily into my pussy. I was so wet. He slowly pushed all the way into me, filling my cunt to the brim and stretching me until I thought I would tear.

"Oh, fuck, that's good." His voice was that same low growl he had used when we had phone sex earlier in the week, but now he was lying on top of me and my legs were wrapped around his ass. My cunt was so full. It was just what I had been imagining all day—only better—so much better.

Dave began to slowly piston his cock in and out of my pussy. I put my nylon-clad feet down on the bed so I could push my hips up to meet each thrust of his cock. He wasn't fucking me hard or fast. Just slow steady thrusts that filled me up each time. As he pulled back after each entry, I squeezed his cock with the muscles in my cunt, trying to hold him there, but I was so slippery that it never worked. Each time I failed I was promptly rewarded for my failure with his next thrust back into my cunt. I began to whimper and cry with each new thrust.

"So, you horny little slut, you like this big hard cock that's reaming you?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" I responded, as he continued his slow steady fucking. "Oh, fuck this is good!"

"You are such a slut!" he said. "You just couldn't stay at home. You just had to come down here to get some of my big cock."

"Yes, yes. You're right. I am such a horny slut. I just had to have your big cock in my pussy."

Now he pulled each of my legs up and over his shoulder so I was spread as wide as possible. He was up on his arms looking straight down at me and he began to pound my cunt with a much harder, faster pace.

"Is this what you wanted, Shelly? Did you want my big hard cock pounding into your pussy while you spread your legs like the horny slut you are?

"Yes, oh fuck, fuck! Yes! I've been thinking about this all day," I said between cries of pleasure as he rammed himself into my pussy. "You're right. I am a horny slut and there is nothing better than your big hard cock fucking my slippery cunt!"

"So this is better than masturbating over the phone?" he asked.

"Oh god yes! Fuck! So good." I was so close to cumming, but I wanted to hold back, because the fucking was just so good. "Fuck, I'm close," I said with a whimper.

"Oh," he said. "So you are going to squirt your cum juice all over my big hard cock?"

I couldn't respond any more. At least not with words. I was making lots of sounds, but they were all moans and cries. I was so fucking close to cumming, but I wanted to wait for Dave.

"Oh shit! Slow down. I am going to cum."

"Good!" he said as he picked up his pace even more. "I want to feel that hot slippery cunt of your squeezing my dick." His voice was a growl and his eyes were staring straight through me.

"But I want to wait for you."

"Ha! Have you ever known me not to cum. I am just not in a hurry, and I want to hear you squeal as you cum."

He continued to pound his cock into my pussy and I gave up on holding back. My body stiffened as my climax ripped through me. Dave pushed his cock as far into me as he could and held it there while I thrashed and screamed through my climax. Oh fuck, it was good! So much better than masturbating myself to a climax.

As I relaxed, we tipped to the side and just lay there with our foreheads touching and with Dave's hard cock still filling my pussy. It felt so good to still have him there as I came down from my climax. My breasts were mashed against his chest.

"Was that good baby?" he asked.

"Oh, fuck yes." I responded speaking softly. "I can't put it into words." I sighed with satisfaction.

Just then I felt his cock twitch.

"Not yet," I said. "I need to finish."

"Really?" he asked. I felt his cock slide back and then forward—not far and not fast, but just enough to tell me that he wasn't through yet, and he wasn't going to wait long.

"Oh, oh," I cried softly in response.

"So you're not ready to quit?" he said, as he pumped his cock slowly back and forth in my cunt. Not far. Just fractions of an inch.

I groaned in response.

"Get up on top and ride me," he said. "That way you can set the pace."

"Umm. I like that," I said, "but I am not sure I am ready for more."

"Yes you are!" he said with more force. He pulled his cock out of me and rolled on to his back next to me. It was sticking straight up from him.

"No!" I exclaimed as I felt the void left in my pussy by his cock. I reached over and stroked it with my hand. It was slippery from my juices. I knew I wanted more of it. After a few more strokes with my hand, I sat up and flipped my leg over his hips so I was astride him. As I moved forward my body pressed his cock forward and it rubbed against my slippery clit. "Oh yes, I want more!" I said. I raised my hips until his erect cock was probing the entrance to my pussy. I was still tight from my climax, but when I felt it was in the right position, I slowly pushed my hips down forcing the head of his cock between my pussy lips.

"Fuck! You're so big!" I cried. My cunt was tight from the contractions of the climax I had just finished, but I wanted more of him, so I continued to push my hips down, and I felt his hot cock slowly stretch my pussy as it eased in. Dave did nothing to force it. He just let me set the pace.

"God, you are so hard!" I said as I felt my crotch meet his and his prick push against the end of my cunt.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers