Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

Dave didn't say anything, nor did he try to start thrusting. He continued to let me set the pace. I leaned back, which forced him even a bit further into me, and then I reached up with my hands and cupped my tits. Dave's eyes were gleaming as he watched me play with my tits.

I began to squeeze his cock with my pussy muscles, but I didn't ride him up and down. Just a repeated squeeze and release while I watched him stare at me playing with my tits.

"Do you like watching me?" I asked.

His response was a groan.

Then I began to move, and within a few strokes I was bouncing on his cock. Oh fuck, so good! I knew I was going to cum again. It might take awhile, but I was sure to cum again.

Dave continued to be silent and let me set the pace.

"Are you getting close?" I asked.

"Not yet. I can last a long time in this position. But I love watching your tits bounce as you fuck me."

"Good," I said as I picked up the pace. My pussy had relaxed and though I still felt full, I could thrash up and down on his prick as hard as I wanted. I could feel my next orgasm building.

After several minutes of passively watching me fuck him, Dave finally spoke up. "Let me fuck you from behind," he said. I knew he loved to cum in that position. He had told me that when he came that way it was like his whole being was shooting out through his prick.

"Oh, is that what you want?" I said. I could feel my own orgasm nearing but I wanted to give him what he wanted. But first I had to jerk him around just a little.

I paused my thrashing and asked, "What do I get if I let you fuck me from behind?"

"Oh, fuck. Anything you want." His voice was stressed.

I sat still on his cock and put my finger to my mouth again as I had at dinner to suggest I was thinking about what I wanted.

"Will you eat my pussy for breakfast?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" he said. He pushed his hips up so his cock thrust farther into my cunt. I squealed in response.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said. "But we have to do it in front of the big mirror in the other room." That wasn't much of a request, because I knew he loved fucking me in front of a mirror so he could watch, and besides, I really wanted him to fuck me to another climax.

I expected him to toss me off of him and sprint for the front room of our suite, but instead he reached up and grabbed each of my nipples and began to twist. "Is that what you want, you horny little slut. Do you want me to fuck you in front of a mirror so you can show off, like the nasty exhibitionist you are?"

Fuck, his twist of my nipples just about pushed me over the edge so I quickly rolled off of him and began walking to the sitting room. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that he was slowly stroking his huge prick as he watched my hip-slinging walk to the sitting room.

I walked to a position on the rug before the mirror and dropped to my knees. I looked to my left and watched myself pull on my nipples as Dave had been doing. He was right. I loved seeing myself. Then Dave appeared from behind and dropped to his knees. He pushed my shoulders forward until my head was on the pillow I had pulled off the couch, and my ass was in the air. I always felt like such a horny slut in that position. He began rubbing the tip of his cock on my pussy lips. Oh, fuck it felt good, but I really wanted that cock back in my cunt.

"Don't tease me damn it! I need to be fucked!"

He slipped the head of his cock into my dripping pussy and then rammed it home. Fuck! It felt like he was going to split me. I screamed. Then he began to pump his dick into me with force. I could hear our bodies slapping against each other. I knew he wouldn't last long at this pace, but then neither would I. All I could do was moan and cry. I raised my shoulders a bit so we could both watch the mirror's porn show of my tits swinging back and forth as he pounded my cunt. Fuck that was better than any porn video. I could see that he was watching too. I loved the sound of our bodies slapping together on each stroke.

I really wanted to cum again, so I reached back with one hand and began to rub my clit. Fuck, I was so close!

"Fuck me! Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Ohhhh!" And then I began to climax. It was even harder than the first one and I felt it trip Dave's climax. His prick stiffened and he groaned from deep in his throat. He held himself deep in my cunt and I felt his cock squirt hot cum deep into me. He didn't pull back, but he rammed me hard with each stream of cum that he ejaculated into my pussy. Fuck, it felt like our mutual climax went on forever. Eventually we tipped to one side and lay there still coupled as his cock slowly softened in my pussy.

As I regained my breath, I finally said, "Happy birthday, lover."

"Ummm, finest kind," he said.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers