Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should be noted that Rex will respond to any verbal command you give when operating in the Auto or Owner-defined modes. Issuing a command will automatically shift him into the Manual mode where he will remain until your current sexual encounter is brought to conclusion. This allows you to take complete control of his activities any time you wish.

Finally, there are two specialized modes that do not involve direct sexual activity with you. The first is a Demonstration mode which provides visual confirmation of Rex's penile functions. I highly recommend that you begin with this mode so you'll know what to expect during intercourse.

The second is a Sharing mode which allows you to share Rex with friends up to five times. In this mode, he employs the few original sex images remaining in his memory for orientation purposes. He can perform all sexual functions but collects no data other than audio and video of each shared encounter which is automatically downloaded to your touch pad at the end of the session. After the fifth sharing encounter, this mode, with all associated images and programming, is automatically erased from his memory. From that point on, Rex will only have sexual intercourse with you. Friends who are sufficiently impressed with Rex are expected and encouraged to purchase a unit for their own use.

And now, let's talk about commands. A complete list of commands is contained in your touch pad. All commands can be given verbally or initiated through the touch pad.

Rex responds to two basic sets of commands. The first set is comprised of obedience commands such as Sit, Stay, Stand, Come Here, Follow Me, Stop, Lie Back, and Go to Sleep. All are self-explanatory except for Lie Back and Go to Sleep. Lie Back is useful when you desire sex in the female-superior position. Go to Sleep will cause Rex to return to his resting pad and remain there until awakened by the Wake Up Rex command. The name 'Rex' must be used to wake him up. This prevents him from making unwanted responses to extraneous conversations in his vicinity.

The second set is comprised of action commands. These form the heart of Rex's sexual performance capabilities.

The Erect command will produce an erection at the smallest size setting.

Fuck Me, Finger Fuck Me, and Fuck Me in the Ass will cause Rex to perform the action continuously until another command is given or his batteries are depleted to ten percent of full charge, at which time he will automatically return to his resting pad. When finger fucking, Rex will sit, stand, or lie beside you depending on the situation. Vibrations will begin sixty seconds after his fingers make contact with your vaginal area. Rex is ambidextrous.

The commands Bigger and Smaller cause his penis to increase or decrease in length and girth. Repetition of these commands will cause penile increases and decreases until the maximum or minimum sizes are achieved. The two largest sizes are significantly larger than a normal human penis. Caution is advised when using them.

The commands Faster and Slower will trigger changes in the speed and power of Rex's pelvic thrusts. The slowest setting is one stoke every two seconds. The fastest is four strokes per second. This setting is quicker than it sounds. Approach it slowly. Most human males can barely manage three strokes per second and then only for brief periods of time.

Vibrate will start his penile vibrator.

Lubricate will cause his penis to secret lubricant for five seconds.

The Pause command will render Rex temporarily inert. When paused, Rex will only respond to the Go to Sleep and Resume commands.

Resume will release him from the constraints imposed by the Pause command and allow him to respond to all subsequent commands.

And now a word about anal sex. Anal intercourse is not programmed into the Auto mode. Anal passages have insufficient natural lubrication for intercourse so you will need to provide additional lubrication before Rex enters you. A generous supply of lubricating suppositories has been provided for your use. In addition to the suppository, you should direct Rex to lubricate at least once before ordering him to proceed. When you give the command, Rex will enter you with the smallest size setting of his penis. Once inserted, you control his size and thrusting speed. His sensors will detect any need for additional lubrication and you can demand more lubrication anytime you desire. You may insert anal sex into an Owner-defined mode at your discretion. If you choose to do so, very careful programming is advised.

Finally, Rex requires little maintenance. His pelvic area should be cleaned with mild soap and water after each use. Lubricant expended during a sexual encounter can be replaced though a small port in the small of his back. Don't forget to put him to sleep after each use so his batteries can be recharged to maximum capacity.

All the information I have just provided is contained in your touch pad. The device contains all functional descriptions, programming instructions, warranty information, and service instructions.

I know you are anxious to begin your personal exploration of Rex and his capabilities. Please enjoy him to the fullest. He exists only for your pleasure."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Audrey, once again bringing her hands to her face. "This is unbelievable! Nina didn't have many details and her cousin's machine is much older. It can't possibly be this elaborate."

"I was assured that this model has only been on the market for a couple of months. You have the latest and greatest," Eric replied.

"It's in the closet, isn't it? I want to see it," Audrey demanded, her eyes bright with excitement. Without a word, Eric took her hand, led her from the terrace through the penthouse, and into the bedroom. Gesturing toward the closet door, he encouraged Audrey to look inside.

"Oh.....Oh....," Audrey was nearly speechless. "It's so lifelike. It looks like something out of a wax museum."

The machine was standing naked, motionless, and expressionless on its resting pad, looking exactly like a human male. It had the finely sculptured physique promised in the introductory video; broad shoulders, deep chest, and narrow hips. Eric explained that the green light on the pad indicated fully charged batteries and the red light indicated that Rex was asleep.

Moving closer, she did a double take. "It looks just like....like..."

"Wade Thomas. That movie actor you think is so handsome. I figured that if you were going to be cheating on me with a machine while I'm traveling, you might as well indulge in a little fantasy at the same time," Eric said with a broad grin.

Audrey stared at Eric for a long moment and then nodded her head.

"I guess it's best that you didn't have it made to look like you. That might have been a little bit too creepy."

Once again taking Audrey's hand, Eric led her away from the closet to sit beside him on the bed where they could still see the machine.

"There is something else you need to know about the machine before trying it out. I spent most of the afternoon initializing it and going over the info in the tablet. Everything I did was in the startup sequence so the machine does not remember my voice. When we get started, you will need to provide all the commands so Rex can form a voice imprint that will be unique to you. After that, he can be set to respond only to your voice or allowed to respond to any command given by anyone inside his hearing radius."

"I get it." Audrey said with a wicked smile. "When I use it alone, I want it to do only what I tell it to do. If we are using it together, I can see all sorts of possibilities; like maybe you make me lie on the bed but you control the machine. I won't know what's going to happen to me next, will I?"

"No you won't, particularly if I give commands through the touch pad and you can't hear my voice," Eric responded with a smile of his own. "Glad to see you're already getting into the spirit of this thing. Let's watch the demonstration."

Eric handed the touch pad to Audrey along with a laminated sheet containing all the commands and their meanings.

"Once we start, you can use the pause icon anytime you like and then we can talk. Now, wake him up, bring him here to stand in front of you, and then stop him about two feet away."

"Wake up Rex," she commanded. Immediately, both lights on the resting pad winked out and Rex stepped from the pad to stand motionless once again, awaiting further orders.

"Come here." Rex turned and strode purposefully toward Audrey, his movements graceful and lifelike.

"Stop," she ordered and the machine obeyed, stopping a couple of feet away directly in front of her. Tapping the pause icon, Audrey looked at Eric.

"Now what?" she asked.

"When you're ready, hit the pause icon again, tap the Demo icon, and prepare to be astonished."

Audrey did as Eric instructed and Rex came to life, immediately producing an erection conforming to the minimum advertised size. Tapping the pause icon, Audrey giggled. "Pretty dinky, but I see what the video meant about it being a perfect size for starting anal sex," she said as she restarted the demo. The erection stepped up to the second size and then the third where Eric reached over to pause the demo.

"This is the size you'll see in Auto mode. It's six inches long and an inch and three quarters inches in diameter; an average sized dick but a little smaller than mine." he said with a grin as he restarted the demonstration. Thirty seconds later, the fourth size was fully formed.

"Oh my! That's impressive," exclaimed Audrey, her eyes wide in amazement. Once again Eric paused the demo.

"Now, watch this," he said as he tapped the resume icon.

"Oh, my God! Look at that thing!" she exclaimed as Rex produced the largest sized erection thirty seconds later. Audrey paused the demo once again and stared wide-eyed at the enormous cock.

"I don't think I can handle that!"

"You don't have to if the idea frightens you, but the capability is there if you ever change your mind."

"I think I'll pass, at least for now," she said with a smile as she hit the resume icon. A few seconds later, small glistening drops of lubricant appeared on the giant cock from what Eric knew to be hundreds of tiny pores in the skin. This was followed by a very slight buzzing sound as the vibration mechanism kicked in. The eight inch cock began vibrating at a startling pace, moving so fast it quickly became a blur of motion.

Eric paused the demo one final time and went into the bathroom to retrieve a towel.

"Lay this across your lap and hold one end up by the corners." When Audrey had done as instructed, Eric tapped the resume icon. Immediately, the machine's cock convulsed and shot a stream of "cum" directly into the towel which was followed at one second intervals with four more identical pulses. Each squirt deflected the towel and produced an audible sound. Audrey squealed with delight.

"I can't believe this!" she exclaimed, staring down at the large blobs of androidal cum trapped by the towel.

"Well, happy birthday, Sweetheart. Are you ready to take this machine for a little spin or would you like to think about it for a while? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you'd rather try it out in private, that's okay too. You and I will just have to spend the rest of tonight having sex by ourselves."

"No. I want to try it out tonight with you nearby. I'm nervous enough as it is. I'd be a wreck if I had to do it all by myself."

"Are you ready to get started?"

"I think so," Audrey replied, a small quiver in her voice.

"Let me tell you something first. The video recommended that you try the machine in Manual mode the first time. After spending several hours learning about Rex, I think your first time should be in Auto mode. In Manual, you have to concentrate on remembering the commands. In Auto you can just lie back, relax, and enjoy what the machine is doing to you. Anytime you wish, you can take control. If you get frightened or confused and forget the basic obedience commands, I can stop the machine for you with the touch pad. Here's what'll happen if you decide to go with Auto."

"Until we change his programming, Rex will only respond to your voice now that he has an audio print. The instant you give the 'Fuck Me' command, Rex will erect his cock to the third size level, lubricate for five seconds, approach you, and gently push it into your pussy. His cock will stay at that size throughout. He will support his weight on knees and outstretched arms, his hands on either side of your body near your ribcage. If you want more intimate contact, I can change the program to have him support his weight on knees and forearms."

"Outstretched arms are fine," Audrey said with a nervous giggle."

"Okay. The vibrations will begin and Rex will start fucking you very slowly at a rate of one thrust every two seconds," Eric continued, smiling back at her. "He'll maintain that pace until his sensors and video observations detect changes in your body that reflect increasing arousal. When your body reaches an appropriate level of arousal, he will increase his speed to one thrust every second and hold that rate until you reach the next level of arousal, at which time he'll shift gears and thrust into you twice per second where he will remain until just before you have an orgasm. Just before you get there, he'll start fucking you at three strokes per second. A second or two before you cum, he'll ejaculate. He'll maintain the high speed thrusting throughout your orgasm and then step backward through the speed levels until he is back to one thrust every two seconds. At that point he will just be maintaining sexual contact, waiting to see if your arousal goes back up. If it does, he'll start all over again."

"How on earth does it know what an 'appropriate level of arousal' is?" Audrey asked.

"At the first penetration Rex will record all your biometric information. Right now he has no data on you at all other than your voice print. The first set of readings will be used as a baseline. Rex's computer uses a sophisticated algorithm to calculate your response profile. The machine will fuck you until its computer detects a twenty five percent increase in your response level as determined by the algorithm, then he will shift his thrusting speed to the next higher level."

"Jesus Christ!" Audrey exclaimed.

"I know. It's pretty mind boggling."

"That's an understatement! But I think I'm ready to give it a try. I'll do it in Auto."

"Auto it is," said Eric as he tapped the touch screen a couple of times. Rex remained stationed at the foot of the bed, alert but at the ready, his cock now at its mid-size. Audrey was still seated in front of him. She took a deep ragged breath.

"I'm a little jumpy about this," Audrey declared. "I probably won't be able to cum."

"I know it's a little unnerving. Don't put any expectations on yourself. By the way, Rex has a thirty day money back guarantee if you don't want to go through with this or if you try it and don't like it."

"Oh no," she said. "I'm very excited. It's just a little hard to wrap my mind around what is about to happen. I want to get started now but I need you to get me ready. I seem to recall that you do a credible job of preparing me to be fucked."

"I think I can handle that assignment," Eric replied with a grin. Taking her hand, he helped her to her feet, led her around to the side of the bed, and pulled her into his arms. Burying his face against her neck, he reached around and slowly pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress. Gently pulling the spaghetti straps off her beautiful shoulders, he lowered the dress as he dropped to one knee in front of her.

Audrey placed both hands on his shoulders and stepped out of the dress, allowing him to toss it aside. She was now standing before him, naked except for the lacy panties and her elegant shoes. Eric grasped one of her ankles and lifted her shoe to his knee. Slowly unstrapping the shoe, he removed it from her delicate foot and set it aside. After following suit with the other shoe, he reached up, hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down to her ankles. Still bracing herself on his shoulders, Audrey stepped out of the panties, now fully naked before her husband.

Grasping Audrey by the hips, he pushed her backwards until she was seated on the edge of the bed and then eased her onto her back. Parting her legs, he moved into position on his knees. Lifting her legs to rest on his shoulders, he began to use his tongue and lips to stimulate her clitoris.

"Don't make me cum," Audrey murmured softly. "That would make it hard to give my birthday present a proper test."

Eric quickly brought Audrey up to the point where she was sufficiently aroused and kept her there, awaiting confirmation that she wanted to proceed.

"I'm ready," she announced moments later, "but I want you to stay here on the bed with me and hold my hand. I still have butterflies in my stomach."

Audrey moved to the center of the bed with her head on the pillow. Eric removed his clothes and joined her, leaving ample room for the machine. Leaning over, he kissed his wife on the lips and then took her hand in his. Giving his hand a squeeze, she closed her eyes and opened her legs exactly as she had done for him thousands of times in the past, her knees slightly elevated.

"Fuck me," she ordered in nervous voice.

The android understood. With machine-like precision and human-like movements, Rex quickly knelt between Audrey's thighs, lubricated his cock, and then slowly guided it into her pussy with one hand. Her only visible reaction was an eyelid flicker at the moment of penetration.

Within seconds, the machine was gently fucking Audrey at the advertised speed of one stroke every two seconds.

"Oh.....oh.......oh," Audrey cried, announcing aloud that the vibrations had started and were now accompanying the slow, purposeful stroke.

Eric found the sight before him to be incredibly exciting. His cock was still hard from stimulating Audrey moments before but he felt a powerful surge of adrenaline and his breathing quickly became ragged as he watched the android fuck his wife.

Several minutes later, Rex began to move with greater purpose. Eric had not noticed much change in Audrey's arousal beyond her continuous moans, murmurs, and soft cries; but clearly the sensors had registered sufficient physiological changes to prompt the increase in speed. Audrey opened her eyes briefly and let out a series of higher-pitched cries in response. Within seconds, Eric saw a blush blooming on her neck and upper chest; precisely the reaction he had seen so often in the past when she started rocketing toward a powerful orgasm.

Releasing Eric's hand and grasping Rex's biceps with both hands, Audrey began to counterthrust against his surging hips.

The machine continued to fuck Audrey for two or three minutes longer until it once again increased its pace and began to forcefully impact her body at the end of each stroke. Audrey opened her eyes and cried out sharply in response, spreading her legs wider to allow the deepest possible penetration. Eric knew she was now experiencing the maximum speed programmed into the machine's Auto mode until just before she achieved orgasm.

Eric watched in fascination as Audrey began to throw her head from side to side, her nipples dancing in syncopation with the powerful thrusts, her back beginning to arch as she rotated her hips so that each impact caused the base of Rex's cock to collide with her clitoris. Sensing an imminent orgasm, Rex increased speed to three strokes per second and pounded his cock into Audrey's pussy with shocking force.