Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crying out continuously, Audrey clawed at Rex's arms and began to convulse as the first orgasmic wave wracked her body, soon to be followed by several more. With a final shriek, her eyes opened wide and she collapsed back onto the bed, her chest heaving and her breath coming in sobs. Although Rex had only been fucking Audrey for about ten minutes, Eric knew she had just experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life. He was very, very pleased with himself. This was exactly what he was hoping for when he purchased the machine.

As programmed, Rex dropped quickly back through each speed level until he was once again fucking her at the slowest pace. Eric knew that any hint of re-arousal on Audrey's part would be sensed and the cycle would begin all over again. Audrey was often multiply orgasmic so Eric held his breath to see if she would begin to spiral upward once more.

"Stop," she commanded, surprising Eric. The machine complied, suddenly motionless.

"Withdraw," she ordered and the dripping cock was pulled free from her pussy.

"Stand," she ordered and Rex backed off to stand motionless at the foot of the bed.

After a minute or so, Audrey reached out and grasped Eric's rigid cock.

"Let me rest for a minute or two and then I want you to fu........."

Eric quickly placed his hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhh. It's still active. If it hears you say that, it'll climb right back on the bed and try to start all over again."

"Oh shit," she giggled. "I forgot. Pause," she commanded, rendering the machine inert.

"Go to sleep." The android would not be needed again that night. It turned and retreated to the closet and its waiting resting pad.

"Now you fuck me Eric," Audrey instructed. "I need to cum again."

Eric was pleased to oblige and immediately rolled into position between her open thighs. So much of Rex's 'cum' was in her pussy that a large gush squirted out as he eased his rigid cock inside.

Audrey climaxed so quickly and so forcefully that he knew she had deliberately stopped the machine to avoid having multiple orgasms on her first try, apparently wanting to finish her birthday by having sex with her husband.

One more exquisite orgasm a few minutes later had Audrey nearly exhausted. Eric sensed that she was finished, at least for a while, and allowed his own orgasm to release multiple spurts of real cum to mix with the fluids already in her pussy.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed minutes later when their breathing and slowed. All of that was absolutely mind-blowing."

"You're telling me? You have no idea."

Pulling Audrey into his arms he whispered, "Do you like your birthday present?"

"It's fucking wonderful. Pun intended. I'll describe it all to you in the morning. Right now I just need to sleep."

Audrey and Eric, wrapped in each other's arms, drifted into a deep slumber that would last throughout the night.

***

Early the next morning, Audrey and Eric were just finishing a light breakfast on the terrace dressed in the penthouse's complimentary bathrobes.

"Weren't you the lady who thought she was too nervous to cum last night with the machine?"

"That would be me. Want to hear the details?"

"Sure."

"Well, basically a cock is just a cock, but Rex certainly has a few things going for him. The vibrations were the most intense I've ever felt and his ejaculation definitely got my attention. It wouldn't be enough to give me an orgasm by itself, but it was more than enough to push me over the edge. I could literally feel his cum splashing inside me just like the video said. His balls are very heavy and they felt wonderful banging into me. The other difference is the...the relentless rhythm, like a metronome. I have no idea how many orgasms I can have if that thing fucks me for an hour or so, but I intend to find out. Lubrication certainly isn't a problem. I also intend to try the next larger cock size sometime soon."

"I think I'm jealous," Eric announced jokingly. "I can't vibrate, I can't fuck you for two hours straight, I can't make my dick any bigger, I can't make my balls heavier, I can't make you cum more than two or three times before I lose control, and I can't add much in the way of lubrication."

"Don't despair" Audrey replied with a note of seriousness in her voice. "You've given me thousands of wonderful orgasms in the past and you'll give me thousands more in the future. Rex is just a machine that supplements our sex life. He doesn't breathe, hold me in his arms, touch my body, kiss me, suck my nipples, lick my pussy, or whisper sexy things in my ear like you do when we make love. Having both you and Rex is like a dream."

"Then I take it we can declare your birthday gift a success?"

"Oh yes. It's the best present ever," Audrey declared as she reached across the table to take Eric's hand.

"Let's go back to bed," he suggested. I have something I want to show you."

"I've already seen it countless times," she quipped, pointing at his crotch.

"This is something different," he responded, taking her by the hand and leading her into the bedroom. Removing both their robes and tossing them aside, he gestured toward the bed.

Audrey propped herself against the headboard and beckoned him to join her.

Eric had left the glass wall opposite the bed set up as a video screen from the evening before. Picking up the machine's touch pad, he tapped a couple of icons and the screen sprang to life.

"Oh my God!" squeaked Audrey when she saw her body lying in the center of the bed, legs opened wide, one hand clutching Eric's fingers. Eric's body was not visible "I forgot about the video recording!"

"Fuck me," the televised Audrey commanded.

Both of them watched in fascination as the previous night's activities unfolded from the perspective of Rex's cameras. The view shifted to a close-up of Audrey's pussy as the machine oriented itself and then zoomed back out as it approached her.

The next view was of Audrey's face, eyes closed, as Rex took up his position between her thighs. The cameras panned down her body until the engorged cock appeared in his hand and he positioned its head into the folds of her pussy. Panning back upwards, the cameras focused on her face just as Audrey's eyelids flickered in response to the well-lubricated cock entering her.

The remaining minutes of the video focused entirely on Audrey's upper body with Rex's forearms and hands visible on each side of her body. Completely enthralled, they watched as her arousal ramped up and the machine stepped through its routine. Each change; vibration, speed, and thrusting power, elicited a visible and audible response from Audrey. As the vigorous fucking continued, her facial expressions and vocal responses reflected intense physical pleasure.

The cameras captured her impending orgasm perfectly, her nipples dancing to the beat of the cock pounding into her pussy. Finally, her eyes shot open and she let out a primal scream as Rex ejaculated into her and a series of intense orgasmic spasms raced across her body.

Collapsing beneath the machine's electronic gaze, her breasts rose and fell rapidly as her breathing continued to race out of control.

The movements of her body became less distinct as Rex slowed his pace, soon fucking her with the original gentle rhythm.

Audrey issued the string of orders that ended the encounter and Rex's camera's panned backwards until he was again standing at the foot of the bed. The last image was once again of Audrey lying in the center of the bed with widespread legs. But this time the results of her encounter; a swollen, dripping pussy, exposed clitoris, glistening thighs, flushed face, and tangled hair were plainly visible. The screen clearly displayed a woman who had just been thoroughly and dramatically fucked.

After a minute or so, the cameras recorded Audrey reaching out to grasp Eric's cock which was just barely visible at the edge of the screen.

"Let me rest for a minute or two and then I want you to fu........."

Eric's hand appeared over her mouth.

"Shhhhh. It's still active. If it hears you say that, it'll climb right back on the bed and try to start all over again."

"Oh shit," she giggled. "I forgot."

"Pause," they heard her command, rendering the machine inert and the video screen went blank.

"Do I always look like that when I cum?" asked Audrey, her eyes wide with astonishment.

"Yep, whenever we use a position where I can see your face. I've seen you that way hundreds of times and you always look beautiful."

"If you'd like to see me do it again, fuck me right now."

"Can you wait ten more minutes?"

"Ten minutes!" she exclaimed with a mock scowl. "I'm horny now. Don't make me get Rex involved."

"Just be patient, you little slut," he said with a smile. "I have one more thing to show you." And with that Eric tapped the touch pad and the screen came to life once more.

"What the hell? How does.......? Wait a minute! Are there cameras in this room?" Audrey asked with a frown as she realized what she was seeing.

The freeze-frame on the screen, obviously shot from above, showed Rex's backside with Audrey's legs spread widely beneath him. Another tap on the tablet produced a second still shot with a naked Eric lying on his side, his back to the camera, Rex and Audrey only partially visible. A second later, a third image, shot from the other side of the bed, plainly showed Rex poised over Audrey with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Eric's image was mostly obscured.

"My God! Did you know about this? Who else can see these images?" she demanded with alarm in her voice."

"I knew about the cameras and no one but us has access. I brought the cameras with me and installed them yesterday afternoon. One is in a book in the middle of that shelf," he replied, pointing to the left. "Another is in that vase on the dresser over there. That's the one that provided the image you're looking at now. The first image came from the camera up there."

Looking up at the ceiling, Audrey could just barely make out the third camera, a tiny button attached directly overhead.

"What a marvelous idea!" she squealed, now reassured that her privacy would be maintained. "I want those cameras installed in our bedroom at home!"

"They will be, plus two more. I'll put one in the wall opposite the foot of our bed and another in our headboard. Now watch this," Eric commanded as he tapped the tablet screen once more.

The image sprang to life and they watched, for the second time, Audrey being expertly fucked by her birthday present. Her entire body was visible as Rex pounded his cock into her, soon pushing her over the edge into the powerful orgasm they had observed earlier.

"Okay, that's it. I can't take this anymore. Fuck me right now. I'll probably cum before you're all the way inside me." Audrey announced as the video ended.

"With pleasure," Eric replied as he rolled into position between her open and welcoming thighs.

***

True to her word, Audrey had a crushing orgasm, and then another. A half hour later, they rested in each other's arms.

"How did you get Rex in here and how do we get him home?" Audrey asked suddenly.

Eric had to laugh.

"I was a little worried about the same thing. I had the machine sent to the hotel when I ordered it. They were kind enough to store it for me and deliver it up to the penthouse when I checked in. It arrived in a crate that gave no hint about its contents."

"I don't see a crate," Audrey observed.

"As it turns out, we don't need one. Rex came dressed in a one piece jump suit like tradespeople often wear. His name is even stitched over the pocket. His work boots rounded out the impression that he's some sort of maintenance worker. When we're ready to leave, there is a command that tells him to get dressed. After that, the Follow Me command will have him walking along behind us. You'll take him down to the car while I check us out. No one will suspect a thing."

"Amazing. Absolutely amazing."

An hour later, they were on their way home with the machine sitting motionless in the back seat and the cameras stowed safely in Audrey's overnight bag.

"I suppose you know that we're going to give Rex another workout tonight," Audrey announced. "And even more on Sunday."

"I suspected that we might," Eric responded with a smile."

"I think I'll start by have him finger fuck me while you play with my breasts and suck on my nipples. Then I'll have him fuck me from the back while I give you a blow job."

"Works for me. Maybe you can try that next larger size cock too," Eric suggested with a grin.

"I might just do that," she replied with a wink. "Oh, and by the way, I've decided to have the girls over for dinner Tuesday night and introduce them to Rex. You'll have to find something to do with the guys."

Eric held Audrey's hand the rest of the way home, secure in the knowledge that a whole new world was opening up for them and the future looked very, very promising.