All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good story

I like the storyline, lots of tease, wife will come around, I'd love to eat her. Xoxoxoxo Annette

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
the happily ever after ending

is nice, is there a naughty ending? lots of teasing, good story line, flowed well, not too much, not too little,,just right,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Birthday Cum Fest !

Good story. Your characters were believable and the story ended in a realistic way.The wife did not turn into a sex machine and had a gang-bang with all males on the beach. Too many wife stories are over done with the "she turned into a super slut and hubby is a very happy man". This story angle is poor and boring ! Thank for a "real" touch to your stories . Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife was okay with her 61 yr manwhore husband fucking the skank Jen.....he made her a cuck twice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This could have been a good erotic story between a husband and wife enjoying themselves on his birthday, but no - the author goes for the cheap, easy way instead, introducing an obnoxiously rude pair of perverted slobs who just HAD to interfere with 2 people enjoying themselves. Went from 5 stars to 1 star really fast. This story is listed under Erotic Couplings, not Non-Consent/Reluctance or Loving Wives (which is a funny name for what goes on in those stories - still, we all know what it means).

All the talk about loving his wife in the beginning of the story, but he acts otherwise the first chance he gets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10404 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...