All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise x2'

by TYouth1039

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't understand these stories

Why would anyone even FANTASIZE about having a wife who was a disgusting pig who acts like this? Total turn off.

aosepteaosepteabout 11 years ago
vote 1 *

do not take the trouble ...... it's not worth it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Must be a story told by your parent

You get 0 for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unreadable

Absolute garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So, two women with plastic (sorry - silicone) tits!!

What else about them is totally false?

As for the rest of the 'story' - have you ever even HEARD of proof reading?

In order to register a Rating I have to give this rubbish at least a 1*, although personally I'd give it far less!!

If you REALLy want to write more, go to "Literotica"; "Index"; "Volunteer Editor" and ask someone to give you some help - 'cos you DESPERATELY need help!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Why !

Why can we not have a well built 6'6'', 12'' coke can wide white cock cucholding black men !

Plus it seems to me that Monica had already cheated on her husband before she have him her birthday present !

JohnChildJohnChildalmost 11 years ago
get somebody to proof read

get a better spell check, the word crouch means to squat down, the word crotch is the one you need.

JohnChildJohnChildalmost 11 years ago
editor needed

where the hell did sasha come from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor writing

and where the fuck does this perverted US obsession with silicone tits come from?

It's revolting. I want a woman to be who she is, not what some money-grabbing surgeon turned her into. Wee tits are more sensitive than fat ones, let alone those with profit-making implants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sasha?

That's the false name the wife adopts at the game.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

So, Monica's present to her husband is *herself* getting fucked by a friend's boyfriend, then by a bunch of guys at a poker game? Sounding it out with him beforehand might have made it okay, but as it stands, this guy is a chump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What's the

What was the point of writing the same thing twice? Reading poorly written, unedited crap once was bad enough. Having readers wade through the same thing twice, looking for some redeeming quality and hoping that the story improves is pointless when you don't deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good show

I liked it, I'm sure the repeat is an error from Literotica, How dumb do you have to be to not realize you're reading the same story again after a few lines. I don't know why the haters read "Loving Wives" you pretty much know what it's going to be about before you start. And, you read a sexy story and all you notice is the grammar, Please!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Every normal man wants to be chucked by his whore for his birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous