All Comments on 'Birthday Treats'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I could get through the first page. Turgid prose, unrealistic dialogue and boring cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tony's imagination scores again

As is usual with Tony, there was good build up that left us anticipating the sex. While the live action was much more satisfying than the dream sequences, it was, once again, a Tony Dowse "hard" to read story. Can't wait for the next birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exceeded Expectations

Expectations of Tony Dowse's stories always run high, and this was no exception. I thoroughly enjoyed the build-up and the very sexy action. The dream sequences were easily as seductive as in the Supernatural series, and, since this is all fantasy, do not have to be convincing.

As for turgid prose, get a grip! This author is one of the finest writers among the hundreds found in Literotica land. I guess if you just want to read porn then Tony is not your man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Condensed Rewrite....

....My Wife took me to a high class chinese whorehouse for my birthday where I had sex while druged with lots of underaged chinese girls. i had lots of fun... The End --- Jeeze, are you fucking kidding? How many cliches can you stuff into one tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

What a fantastic story just loved the whole idea and the details. Are we going to have another birthday, how about hers this time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous