Birthday Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shun-shun quite small, gentleman very impressive.'

'I imagine it's your smallness that has been getting to him, I'm sure you know what I mean.'

Shun-shun gave another of her delightful low giggles before responding. 'True, many gentlemen like idea of little girl.'

'Yes, and although Brad is in most ways very different from many gentlemen, in that way I'm sure he's not. So, one for me, one for you, and then later, perhaps, one to share. Are you sure about that?'

'Two definite, three maybe.'

'OK now with that to look forward to, let's relax, enjoy this excellent drink. Knowing what's yet to come I'm not certain I'll need more of it - but I'll have it anyway.' Penny added with a laugh as she picked up the still half full glass.

Shun-shun immediately hopped up, went behind the screen again and reappeared with a glass jug, still half full of the drink she'd prepared. Having topped up Penny's glass she came over and virtually refilled my by then empty one. 'More make it more better for you - and for us.' she added with a positively wicked grin.


Chapter 4

It didn't surprise me that Penny had guessed how I'd been feeling about the idea of fucking Shun-shun, apart from seeing my cock's physical reactions, she had always seemed able to read my innermost thoughts. But in a way I hoped that wasn't true right then, because while outwardly I was doing the same as Penny and Shun-shun were, relaxing, sipping my drink, what was happening inside my head was a completely different scenario.

As I had no reason to doubt it, and from what was already happening to me, what Shun-shun said about the properties of what was in the drink was presumably right. If so, and now knowing that Penny was more than happy to allow me to share my reactions to it with Shun-shun, then before the evening was over I would be experiencing what I had been trying to imagine.

And, having lain back and closed my eyes, that was exactly what was going on inside my head, imagining the various thrills her small, but perfectly proportioned body could give me.

I imagined what it would feel like to run my hands over her taut, lightly oiled curves. Imagined I was caressing her breasts, making their nipples stiff - then sucking on them. Imagined I was pressing my face down between her thighs, kissing and licking her. Then fondling that impossibly sexy arse, before pressing my cock into that space between it and the tops of her thighs. But most of the time I was trying - quite unsuccessfully - to imagine exactly what it might actually feel like to squeeze my cock into her small, and undoubtedly incredibly tight pussy.

Again it was their low whispering that brought me back to reality, and again it was what was happening to my cock that was the subject of their attention. And when I opened my eyes and glanced down at myself, I saw the reason why. Given all that had been going on inside my head I guess my body would have reacted strongly without the aid of what Shun-shun had given me, but with whatever it was in the drink augmenting my day-dreams, I had by then developed yet another full blown erection.

'That's just what I need to scratch my itch.' I heard Penny say. She got up, bent and kissed Shun-shun, then I heard her whispering something before she turned, took my hand and as she pulled me up out of the chair, said. 'There's an excellent bed waiting to be made use of Brad.'

Then she took me to bed and we made love.

Although both of us were being strongly influenced by whatever it was that Shun-shun had put in our drinks, and in spite of the steadily increasing heat inside my raging cock, we truly made love. Simply kissing and caressing each other for a long, long time, slowly, lovingly, both suppressing the more powerful sexual forces and drives simmering inside us.

Our hands and mouths moved slowly over each other's body, stroking, kissing, caressing, licking. Each taking our time, taking and receiving pleasure from touching and being touched. But of course eventually something within us grew more demanding, and when I knew the time was right for her I rolled her beneath me and slid smoothly into her.

For a little while we lay there together, quite still, enjoying the sense of oneness that it gave both of us, but then I felt her starting to move and felt the thrills inside me heightening as I moved with her. But even as they grew we continued to take our time, occasionally shifting positions, seeking new ways of increasing the delights we were sharing.

At one stage Penny reached a series of small peaks that seemed to gradually merge into a single undulating event that rolled on and on, like gently breaking ocean waves. Knowing what she was experiencing was merely a foretaste of what was still to come for us both, I rode them with her, maintaining my unhurried pace. But when they finally tapered off their effect seemed to have lifted her to a higher plateau of enjoyment, and from her actions I could tell she was determined I should join her there.

'I want us to try something Brad.' she said, slipping out from beneath me. 'Get up on your knees please.'

I had no idea what she had in mind but was happy to do as she asked. She also got up on to her knees, staring down at my cock as we moved. 'It really does look magnificent when you're this aroused. I'm sure I could come from just looking at it.' she said, looking up into my eyes as she reached forward and lightly stroked the quivering shaft. 'But I won't, hopefully we'll come together this time. Now, put you hands down behind you and lean backwards.'

Then I guessed what her intention was, and as I did as she asked she put her arms around my neck, using me as support as she moved forward until she was straddling my thighs. 'Now for the tricky bit.' she said as she lifted herself higher, holding on to me tightly with one hand while the other reached down between us.

There was nothing I could do to help her but she didn't need any, after only a minor adjustment to her position I felt the slippery warmth of her pussy lips enveloping my cock-head, then she pushed herself slowly down, taking the full, straining length.

I could see there would be advantages and disadvantages to that position. Naturally I couldn't move much, so she would have to fuck me. But not only would my cock reach deep inside her, but with it angling upwards, as she moved up and down, her clit would be rubbing directly against the shaft.

'Oh yes, that's very nice!' she whispered once we'd settled ourselves. 'And if you put one arm around me and hang on you could touch me with the other.' she suggested, and of course as I liked the idea of being able to fondle her breasts I did that too.

'And on top of all that I can kiss you.' she added, pulling herself closer and pressing her lips against mine. But as she moved she'd allowed my cock to penetrate even deeper and as her tongue slid into my mouth I felt her squirming, and after only a couple of seconds she pulled back. 'Oh shit, that's deep!' she exclaimed.

'Try leaning back a little instead.' I suggested, giving her a gentle push.

Doing that not only made her position more comfortable and made her breasts more accessible, but also tightened and lifted them. 'Ah yes, that's much better, and you know how much I like that.' she said as I used my free hand to fondle them.

She remained quite still for a while, letting me caress first one then the other breast, then wriggling a little and sighing, occasionally giving a deeper, lower moan of pleasure when I leaned forward and kissed and sucked on her spiking nipples. But in time, as her body responded to the varied stimulations she was experiencing, I felt her beginning to make a few more positive moves - then, gripping my shoulders more tightly, she finally began to rise and fall.

At first, not wanting to risk the discomfort her previous sudden action had caused, she moved slowly, carefully, and I was able to continue caressing her. But as I had guessed, in that position, with my cock angling so sharply up into her pussy, her already sensitive clit immediately reacted to the friction of having the shaft rubbing against it, and that quickly aroused her deeper needs.

So, as both her excitement and confidence grew her actions became both faster and more forceful, and I felt her pussy tightening its grip of my cock. The increasing stimulation she was giving me intensified what I was feeling and as our mutual urgency rose higher and her movements more unrestrained, I found I needed both hands to hold on to her.

It wasn't long before the pressure inside me approached critical level and I felt my balls starting to ache, and the muscles in my thighs and abdomen tightening. When she realised I too was working up to an orgasm she began to drive herself up and down even more purposefully, as though she was that time trying to literally suck the semen up out of me.

And a little later that's just about what she did; one moment I was still building up to it, the next I was climaxing. The first load spouted up into her as though a cork had been blasted from a well-shaken champagne bottle, but the force behind the rest was intensified by her pumping, vacuuming cunt, producing a series of almost unbearably delirious eruptions.

Perhaps it was the sheer force of the onset of my climax that provided the final trigger for her own, but whether it was that or what had been building up inside herself, she gave a sudden shrill cry then grunted as she thrust down even harder, her entire body shuddering as it began. As it took her higher she rode me harder, forcing my still spurting cock even deeper, and continued ramming herself up and down it long after she must have known I was utterly drained.

But finally, much to my relief, she began to slow down and then, finally stopped. She fell forward against me, her arms twining round my neck, hanging on for support as she gasped for breath. 'Oh Brad, that was something else!' she panted. 'You got into places I'm not sure it's meant to go.'

'It was unbelievably powerful for me too Penny. But at the end you were going at it so hard I was beginning to wonder if there would be any skin left on it.' I replied.

'Sorry, by that time I'd got a bit out of control. Shun-shun seemed to enjoy our demonstration too.' she added.

I turned and looked over my shoulder to see what she meant and saw Shun-shun slumped in the chair where we'd left her, her legs splayed wide apart. There was a contented smile on her face and while she continued squeezing a breast with one hand, the fingers of the other gently stroked her pussy.

'That was very nice, then very exciting. Itch got too strong, had to do something about it.' she said with a low giggle when she saw us watching her. Then added. 'You make very good couple.'

Even though her hand was covering most of it I found I couldn't help myself staring at what lay up between her legs - and again found myself imagining what it would feel like to kiss, lick and suck it.

And again it was as though Penny could read what was going through my head, even as those thoughts were occurring to me I heard her whispering in my ear. 'I doubt that was completely satisfying for her. After all she's done for us I think it would be nice if you did something for her. Why not give her a demonstration of the wonderful things you can do with your tongue.'

Without giving me time to answer she lifted herself off me, my cock making a loud squelching sound as it slipped out of her. Grabbing several tissues from the table beside the bed she gave me a couple and while I cleaned the sticky froth from my cock and balls, used the others to mop up the juices running out of herself.

She didn't say a word as she took Shun-shun's hand and brought her over to the bed, but before she pushed her down on to it she kissed her, and as their lips parted I heard her whisper a single word. 'Enjoy!'


Chapter 5

As I knelt at Shun-shun's feet Penny lifted and spread her legs, then, having given me an encouraging smile, moved further up the bed and started slowly caressing her.

I stayed kneeling for a few moments, just looking at the pussy I'd tried several times to picture. The images I'd had of the school-girl flashed back into my head, the teasing, taunting, provocative school-girl. Turning me on by lewdly twirling herself around, flashing the snow-white panties, making sure I could see just how noticeable a bulge there was in the front of them.

Now I could actually see it; and for the first time, see all of it, properly. The prominent fleshy mound was made all the more excitingly inviting by its total lack of hair, and below it, her sex, its lips swollen, pouting and still glistening from the fingering she'd given herself.

But it was only when viewing it from such close quarters that I realised there was something almost unique about Shun-shun - or at least about her sex. Her hairlessness was not the result of either shaving or the use of some other depilatory product, she was in fact completely devoid of the slightest trace of hair, she was as hairless as the day she had been born.

I felt a shudder of anticipated excitement run through me as I looked at her. Saw her prominent but perfectly formed mound, saw the entrancingly pretty way her pussy-lips had already unfolded, saw the dew-dropped, pinkly shaded inner folds, saw just how small an entrance her pussy actually had, and once again couldn't help myself from thinking about what thrills it might be capable of giving me.

But putting those aside for the moment, I eased her legs further apart, moved up between them and, to give me better access to her, I slipped both hands under her bottom and lifted her. Then, catching a whiff of her sexual aroma as I bent low, I pressed my lips against her.

The feel of her was a thousand times more exciting than the sight of her had been; her milky, silky softness was the most sensual thing I had ever experienced - my fingers, my face, my mouth, lips and tongue literally tingled with delighted pleasure and I felt my own senses reeling as I began to slowly stimulate her.

She gave a low hiss as she felt my kiss, then another when I began to slowly lick her, and those waves of pleasure continued sweeping through me as I let my tongue drift over the smoothest, silkiest flesh I'd ever encountered.

So, I took my time, initially kissing and licking her mound then working my way all over her inner thighs and up over her belly, my fingers slowly following where my lips and tongue had been. However, from time to time I glanced up at what Penny was doing, saw her caresses progressing from Shun-shun's face and shoulders down to her breasts. Saw how stiffly swollen her nipples were getting, and had a twinge of envy when I saw Penny bend and take them between her lips.

Between us we soon had Shun-shun squirming with pleasure, her low hisses changing to soft moans as what we were doing steadily increased her level of arousal. But she gave another, sharper hiss when I finally turned my attention to her pussy, slowly sliding my tongue over, then between its lips, feeling my taste buds tingling from the tang of her sweetly acrid juices.

Not only did her pussy seem wetter than it had been when I first saw it, the lips seemed to be even more swollen, the scent of her arousal was distinctly stronger and I could see the pink tip of her clitoris peeping out from beneath its hood. So, pushing my hands back under her bottom I again lifted her, then, with the thoughts of what it would feel like if it was my cock that was doing it, I pressed my mouth against her pussy-lips, stiffened my tongue and began sliding it in out of her.

Her reaction was to lift herself and press her sex hard up against my mouth, not only enabling me to probe deeper, but also providing friction on her clit as she began moving her hips up and down.

That combination was obviously effective because it wasn't long before I felt sure there was more of her clitoris poking out from beneath the hood, and when I slid my tongue up and began lightly swirling it around the sensitive tip she gave a low grunt and after a few more of those I was sure it had grown noticeably longer.

I suddenly remembered what I had done for Penny a few times, remembered how strongly she'd reacted when I had blown puffs of air across her clitoris. And when I did the same thing for Shun-shun it seemed that her responses were even stronger. The first made her squeal with delight, and the second triggered a louder one, at the same time making her body arch, her hips thrusting higher.

When I saw just how strong a response I was getting I glanced up and saw that Penny was then concentrating all her attention on Shun-shun's nipples, her fingers rolling and tweaking one while she nibbled and firmly sucked on the other. Copying that technique, having given her clit several more gentle puffs of air, I pressed my lips down around the protruding bud, and began to gently suck.

Although not a word was spoken Penny and I seemed to be completely in harmony, neither of us in any hurry, both equally determined to give Shun-shun as much pleasure as she had given us. Taking our time, and gradually lifting her from one plateau to another. So it wasn't really surprising that the combination of what we were doing eventually brought on what was obviously an incredibly intense climax.

But even though I'd had recurring thoughts about it, and Shun-shun had told us what the stuff in the drink would make me capable of, I was still amazed to discover that by then I not only already had yet another erection, but was filled with an over-powering need, a need to find out just what it would really feel like to fuck her.

When I looked up I found Penny watching me, her eyes fixed on what was happening to my cock, then she looked up, and yet again seemed able to read my thoughts - 'There won't be a better time Brad.' - was all she said.

When she felt me getting up on to my knees, Shun-shun opened her eyes, her attention also immediately drawn to my still rising erection. I could tell from the dark mist clouding them that she was still winding down from her orgasm but she was alert enough to my obvious intentions to start to sit up. 'No, wait!' she said.

For one awful moment I thought that after all the thoughts I'd had about doing it I was now going to be denied the opportunity to experience what by then had become almost an obsession. So I was filled with both an incredible sense of relief and rising excitement when she added as she rolled over and got up on to her knees. 'Shun-shun have it like Penny? Please!'

'Like Penny!' I thought. From the back. As I'd initially tried to imagine doing it. Pressing my cock up into that maddeningly sexy space between the top of her thighs and her arse.

Knowing that to maximise the enjoyment, for both of us, I would need as much control as possible - and that standing beside the bed would give me more than a bouncy mattress would - I moved her around so she was facing across the bed, then pulled her back until she was kneeling on its very edge.

Penny sat cross-legged, just watching us and although the sight of her naked availability would normally have sent my head spinning with desire for her, right then all I could think of was Shun-shun's smaller, and presumably much tighter pussy. And when I looked down, at her arse, the twin globes of firm flesh and that deep, inviting valley between them, I felt my cock starting to quiver as the sight, and the thought of what thrills it might be about to give me sent fresh supplies of blood coursing into it.

I reached out and brushed my finger-tips lightly across her shoulders, down her back and over her bottom. Her skin was so unbelievably soft and smooth it was almost fluid-like, as though her entire body was covered in some warm, silky liquid. I felt Shun-shun shiver at my touch and slipping both hands around, I cupped her breast. And as I began to knead that tautly firm flesh and gently roll those still stiffened nipples, I moved forward, pressing my once again rock-hard cock into that cleft between her thighs and the base of her arse. The combination of the silky softness of her skin and the underlying tautness of her thighs and buttocks sent sparks flashing up the length of it as I slowly moved back and forth.