Birthday Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the girls whispering to each other, giggling as they first stripped the younger girl, then set about practising on me.

Initially I felt nothing; I could see their lips and hands kissing, caressing various parts of me, but had no sensation of actually being touched. But after just a few minutes I felt a tingling sensation in my fingers and toes, a sensation that gradually began to spread through the rest of my body, their actions were bringing me to life.

The older girls were undoubtedly expert, and the younger one had clearly learned her lessons well, and once started the process snowballed; first I heard myself breathing, then felt my heart beating, and a little later, but far more importantly, felt myself slowly becoming conscious of my sexuality.

The six hands worked completely independently and their fingers seemed to be everywhere, stroking, probing, sometimes lightly pinching, stimulating nerve endings I didn't even know I had. And even though at that stage they had been nowhere near my genitals I became aware of them, then felt the first small movement as blood pulsed into my cock and it rolled down across my thigh.

They saw my response and that seemed to encourage them to greater efforts, their hands and fingers becoming more positive, more insistent, and it wasn't too long before I heard their low murmurs of satisfaction. Looking down, I saw the reason for their reaction, my cock was steadily getting bigger, slowly lengthening and thickening. As it continued to grow so too did both the physical sensations coming from it and the feeling of rapidly increasing pleasure. But there was not only that, beneath the undoubtedly enjoyable sensations I was experiencing there was something else, something being awoken at a much deeper level.

The girls' hands finally started working together, Shun-shun's slipping down between my thighs, the fingers of one hand cupping and gently rolling my balls, the others pushing underneath my buttocks, a couple of them wedging themselves into the crack between the cheeks of my arse. Meanwhile Penny had slid her hands down across my stomach and I felt one curling around the still stiffening shaft, then as she began to lightly stroke up and down it the fingers of the other went to work on the head.

The feelings the girls had stirred up deep inside me bloomed, then welled up to the surface, although what they were doing was delightful I wanted more, much, much more. I wanted to be able to kiss them, caress and fondle their bodies, feel the weight of their breasts in my hands, taste their pussy-juice on my lips. But when I tried to reach up to touch them, I found I was helpless, powerless, it was as though I was being held down by a thousand tiny threads, other than my cock, I couldn't move.

Meanwhile, their skilful ministrations had quickly brought it up to full size, but thankfully it was immediately clear that an erection had not been their sole objective, rather than satisfying them it seemed only to spur them on. I felt Shun-shun spreading my legs further apart and raising my bottom, then, having pushed a thick cushion underneath me so my body was arched, she had her school-girl version crouch herself down between my thighs and instructed her to begin to alternate between licking the tender area between my legs and sucking my balls.

Penny must have been waiting for my reaction to what the younger Shun-shun was doing to me because as the sensations made me arch myself even higher I felt her fingers tighten their grip of the shaft.

I don't know for sure what it was that brought me back to reality, it could have been one of many things, or the combination of the effect of all of them. Maybe it was what the real Penny and Shun-shun were actually doing to me. Maybe it was the loudness of the gasping groans I made as they intensified their actions. But the most likely cause was the sheer strength of the sensations coursing through my body that did it.

As it had been in my dream, my body was arched, the girls having obviously pushed pillows underneath my buttocks while I slept. Their hands and mouths had apparently been just as busy, and just as effective as the phantoms' had, because in spite of the number and strength of the climaxes I'd already had, they had already given me yet another towering erection.

And they continued working on me, generating sensations that made me writhe and squirm with as much of the intensity of pleasure I had felt in my dream-state.

They could obviously tell from the change in my reactions that I had woken and shortly after that they both stopped; Penny gave a low giggle, then said. 'We're going to expect quite a lot of you my darling, and I do hope you're not going to disappoint us.'

'While you've been sleeping, and hopefully regaining a bit of energy, Sun-shun and I have been having a really great time together - but we both agreed that what we each needed to bring the evening to a properly fulfilling ending was the feel of a nice long hard cock inside us. Mind you, as we'll no doubt both be frigging ourselves at the same time, you won't be called on to do all the work. And just in case you lose a bit of condition by the time I've finished with you, and as Shun-shun can always use that extraordinary technique of hers to keep you rock-solid, I get to fuck you first.' she said as she proceeded to straddle me.

Then as Penny was already so ready for it the combination of her own flashing fingers and the super-strong erection that their joint ministrations had given me soon had her coming with and ear-piercing shriek. So I still had a fully engorged and as yet unsatisfied cock for Shun-shun to force herself down on and she didn't really have to clamp me as tightly as I knew she was capable of.

But of course, after giving me a few delirious minutes of enjoyment of the feel of her slickly super-tight pussy pushing slowly up and down it, she couldn't resist the temptation to give me those even more tortuously rapturous thrills. And, given the amount I had already ejected that evening, I then couldn't quite believe the number of times I eventually felt my cock pumping those seemingly not only endless but also quite scalding jets up into her.

It was when I lay gasping for breath after the explosively exhaustive double fucking they had given me that Penny reassured me that I needn't concern myself about us being unfit to drive ourselves back home - Shun-shun, who it turned out, was the daughter of the house-owner, was arranging for one of the house-boys to do that.

So I had time to not only recall and reflect on the wonders Penny and Shun-shun had shown me that evening, but to also wonder if I would have to wait a whole twelve months, to my next birthday, before I could experience anything even vaguely like that again.

But that is, as they say, just another story that has yet to be told.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!