All Comments on 'Birthday Trip Ch. 04'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope you continue this story. They're not home yet!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
I liked the story, very much.

I'd hate to see it end, but if it does, you did a great job of it. Maybe circumstances will allow them to be together again? Maybe their attraction to one another and the memories they'll have of the things they did with (and to) one another will overwhelm Mom's will to be loyal to Dad? Maybe Mom accidentally lets a girlfriend learn what she did with her son, and that friend could engineer a repeat encounter? And once they screw again, on home soil, what's to stop them from continuing? You could even try to pick things up from Mom's point of view.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope she changes her mind when they get home.

With her son Tom around her all day at home, and she sees his big cock making a tent in his pants, it could only take perhaps a week before she comes to terms with her guilt and wants to fuck him again.

Now they have all day long to be together, and Tom becomes a lot more experienced in to what makes her sexually excited, and they try all sorts of sex in every room of the house until she is convinced she can't live with out her son fucking her everyday.

That's the way I would want this story to end.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue!!!!

Now that mom and son, have started on their journey into the taboo area. It is going to be hard to stop,seeing that both of them, enjoyed everything they did. So maybe they will continue things when they get home. I hope so ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I've really enjoyed this story so far.

One area where a lot of authors seem to get trapped is being all wrapped up in the sex acts themselves. This is fine for short stories, but the "excitement" of the taboo encounter can fade quickly as soon as the primary acts have been done (handjob, blowjob, sex, anal....often in that order) for the first time.

I found your story particularly enjoyable because you are constantly keeping the excitement there by adding other factors (public places, under dads nose).

I also love the stories when the parent (who should know better) is the one that drives the action forward. It's a real turn-on when the mother offers herself, rather then the son taking.

If this story has to end here, so be it. But I hope to see another that shows the same strengths I saw in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
movie

Unlike your other stories,this one is a great one.I like the way you construct the story with subtle emotional aspects between them.When the first time mom feel his erection, she accepted his subconscious desire and without hesitation she shared it.Every time she cares him as a mother.A complete submissive mother!!He is also considering her as a mother than a woman.Your story is a movie like with less conversation.But when they were in the room with all acts, they were more talkative.I think later on a kind of inevitable relationship emerged between them.So how can they stop? expecting the next part of the movie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
goos superb please keep writing the balance

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exellent story

Loved the plot, the secrecy. Wished you had described the countries they visited a little; sex on roadtrips or vaction is so hot, but I also like to follow the route, kind of. Nevertheless is a fantastic mom son story. Hope very much you'll write more of this kind. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!!!!

Please please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story but...

I think you've forgotten what it's like being an 18-20 year old?

The story and the buildup are great, but the sex is too little and too mellow, specially at this last encounter. With a hot, willing woman in front of me, my penis just wouldn't go limp, not after cumming four maybe five times, much less after a single blowjob.

Again, I love the story and the buildup, the payoff just falls a bit short for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

eagerly waiting the next chapter....please continue....

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

its great but this is too mellow for it to be the ending you should continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good story!

I love the build-up of your stories and how you develope the "accidental incest" situations.

I hope to read another of your "inadvertent incest" story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Additional chapters

The son has brought excitement to his mothers life that she isn't experiencing in her marriage . Additional chapters should be about a love affair between son and his mother . Once the son and his mother has tasted the apple of happiness it is impossible to pretend that the apple doesn't exist .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs an ending of some kind

This chapter just stopped. It feels like there is more. Yes, she is adamant about this being the end. However, you told it from his POV, and his thoughts indicate he's not as set as she is. Him agreeing to this being the end does not match his thoughts and feelings.

<P>

Even if she stands her ground and doesn't fuck him again, it's almost a certainty he'll try at least once when the get back home. If you do want to make it that they never fuck again, fine. But just taking her word for it without showing she really means leaves it dangling. It's one thing to say it while they're still in vacation, it's another to say it and make it stick when they get home. Without that scene, you have an incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continuation needed

I agree that neither party feels in their heart that the affair is truly over. I understand that there was an agreement, but no confirmation after returning home. In my opinion the story should continue as an ongoing present for subsequent birthdays. Sort of a tradition if you will.

jaccorjaccorabout 10 years ago
Are you really going to leave it like this?

Please Add at least one chapter to this story. Does she really shut him down when they get home? It seems that it would be hard to put the genie back into the bottle after it was let out.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Mother/son sex is the absolute best.

As hot as Mom is on this trip, in real life Mom would continue with making love with her son. I hope that the author would bring us a couple of more hot chapters, he writes really hot sex between Mom and son. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One more?

I have got to join in with the other comment makers. This story deserves another chapter. I'd love to get something exploring the mom's point of view; the kid's a horn dog, she's delightfully kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exquisite

one of the best short series i have read on this genre ,

not sure i agree with the people asking for more chapters.

story is titled "birthday trip" & the vacation is now finished.

in part i think i prefer the story finishing where it's at because the story is sooo hot , it would be dificult for the Author to continue to write content that is as good as what has already been written. Adding lesser quality material / adventures , would then risk ruining what is a very special , well written story .

all the chapters well deserve a 5 star rating ,& the "H"

maybe a sequel ? .. a 21st birthday trip ?

idk , in my opinion ending this tale at this point is the best option.

just my view and i realise its one that is not popular.

xxxhugsxxx

PurezaPurezaover 9 years ago
Not over yet...

What about the airport? The plane? The taxi home? The trip is not over until you walk through the front door.

I was looking forward for a handy under the blanket on the plane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupendous

Objectively sensational.

the quality of the writing, the realism, the eroticism, the originality. The way this story does'nt focus on bedroom love scenes (like most stories) is greatly appréciable. Thank you (Spikeco)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor dad

It's just not right the way the treated the father. He's in the hospital sick, in a foreign land, and all they can think about is their selves. ...so selfish. Hopefully he'll find out one day before it's too late, leave his cheating wife and finds somebody who deserves his love and money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Dad?

To the anonymous person that posted that.

Anon, I hate to spoil it, but you do know this is a work of fiction right? The make-believe Dad is not getting cheated on and is not going to leave the make-believe mother. The writer simply didn't kill the dad off the way many of the incest stories do. Get over your butt-hurt.

amped103amped103over 8 years ago

It really annoys me when people bring up ethics when discussing a story like this. It's a fantasy, to hell with ethics. That aside, I really enjoyed this story. For me, the best thing about it was the anticipation. The way you built up to the sex scenes was absolutely fantastic. If I have any criticism, it's about the lack of description of the mother. Given how well the rest of the story is written and the almost total lack of description, I'm guessing that it was probably intentional to allow the reader to fill in the blanks.You did a great job, if it was intentional, but it still took away from the story a little. All in all, it's a fantastic story and I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story in all its chapters, and there's no need for more...

...but the word is aisles, not isles. Isles are surrounded by water while aisles are bordered by chairs or seats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tom&Mom

Great story.But,I disagree with the comment that it does not need to go further.Write another story about Tom & Mom. Let them have all they want! After all it's just fantasy.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations ;)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
loved the series

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap!

You just had to go anal with the story. I quit reading at that point. There is a category for stories with anal in them. Use it.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You sure screwed this story up

I gave this story a 1 because I couldn't go any lower. I didn't read any more of your stories because I didn't want any more surprises. I also took your stories out of the list I have of authors I think I want to read. Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping it would be a bit more risky and more like proper cockolding. Also wanted the relationship to continue after the trip. It was ok had some hot scenes but I just wanted more.

Bilko98Bilko98over 6 years ago
Memories

Shades of it reminded me of my experience with my own mum. Not quite so full, but great mid-teens. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It didn't so much as it stopped.

Yeah, you write that it will end when they get home. It's your story and your choice. However, this stops well before they are home and even if that is the way it will be without at least one small scene of them home the story is incomplete.

<P>

Even one simple paragraph of his acceptance would have suffice. It could have been something along the lines of him thinking that while he wished for more, he accepted her stance. It may have been awkward for a time, but soon they were back to their normal relationship and the trip became a memory. Another one is that he does try, only to be rebuffed. After that can come his acceptance.

<P>

On other hand you could have written something of "Oh, who were we kidding" and they started back up the first time the are alone.

<P>

One more: you could have written that he abides by her wishes. Weeks, maybe months go by, and she surprises him in the shower or he wakes up to her sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: It didn't so much as it stopped.

That should have been "It didn't so much end as it stopped."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Honestly one of the better story's I've read on here abs I have to say, it wiukd be great for them to hook up one more time on the plane.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Loved it from beginning to end. Thanks!

I don't believe it's over though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE ANOTHER ONE

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed this very much. Well written, and the slow pace of the encounters and the risk of getting caught add a lot to it. I would love further chapters, set a few years after the initial series, to see where the characters are, and any future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please man ,it's a request please continue it,it's really amazing

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/29/2022) This series was a hot enjoyable read. Never mind the grammar nazis from way back when. This was a good ending. Cheating isn’t good, that is unless there’s a good reason for it. Maybe, dad had something going on with a secretary or intern or just was not interested anymore? It would be possible to add another chapter or two though? Just saying. It’s been a few years but just consider it, please, Five stars.

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

This was a great read I couldn't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We really need to hear what happens after they get back from the vacation

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

That is some of the hottest sex ever! My cock is so hard right now! Mom son sex turns me on so much!

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

That is some of the hottest sex ever! I am hard as a rock right now!

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

I’m hard as a rock reading this and I’m hoping that mom and son don’t end this when they get back home. It sounds like she needs a lot more attention than dad is giving her! If she was my mom, I would do everything in my power to keep making love to her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue!!!!

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Why do women think that something they enjoy is a gift to the guy?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I realize this story was written sometime ago but I hope the author returns to it. I would like this story to continue and see what develops. The chemistry between mother and son was beautiful. There was honest intimacy and freely given sexual forefullment between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story to read. Very sexy! Five stars and can't wait to read the test of your stories!

johnstang2johnstang27 months ago

This is a great story until the anal part. NOT A FAN. Too many reasons why to get into it again. Besides that great job on the story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous