Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy had decide to take a shower since she had been fucking Jake for about 3 hours. Liz and Jake decided to go outside and get some fresh air. After about 45 minutes Amy joins them outside all refreshed from the shower. Liz gets up and decides to take a shower and get cleaned up since she been having sex for over 14 hours with a little bit of sleep last night. Jake says I am next for the shower since he too has been going for about 14 hours as well. Liz finishes her shower and Jake goes to take his shower to clean up before everything starts again.

Jake gets out of shower and joins them outside. After a while the doorbell rang and Liz went to answer the door and sees it is Austin and Tom. They greeted Liz with a hug and kiss and said your naked! Liz chimed back and said you should be too because everyone is naked. Tom and Austin strip down and got naked at told.

Liz said Austin Amy is outside, and Tom, Robin is down the hall in the room asleep. Tom went down the hall and found Robin asleep naked. He wondered if she had sex with Tim. He turns around and goes outside with the rest of them. Liz asked if they was still asleep and he said like a log. Amy was telling everyone about the incredible sex she had last night with Austin after they went home from the party and Austin said yes it the best I had for a long time. Amy then says to Austin, I have tell you I had sex with Jake this morning. I was just so turned on and horny from last night one thing led to another and I fucked Jake. We did use condom though.

Tom spoke up and said Robin and I had great last night when we got home as well, it was like we was starved for each other. Did Robin have sex this morning as well? Liz spoke and said no one knows exactly we was all having sex and when we got done we looked in the room they was all cuddled together asleep. Tom said, I hope she did, she deserves it for putting up with me all the time. Our sex life is good but has not been great, except for last night.

Austin asks Tom, was you hoping to be the winner last night as I was. I sure did want to be with Liz but Jake beat us out of that prize. Tom says, you would be crazy not to want to be the prize for Liz. I have had wet dreams for years about being with Liz. Austin says, me too!

Amy speaks up and says Tim has downright kinky tings dreamed up for this evening and tonight. Tim is going to teach Sara how to deep throat and he promised he would cum in her throat for her as she requested. She will also be the first one to get the whip, Tim said it would be painful but she says she will do it anyways. Robin also volunteered Tom, and Austin, Amy said she would do as well. He told me would make a contest out of it. To see who would the one with the longest time between and Robin and myself.

Tom says, what will the prize be? Liz says, I get to choose the prize. I think it will be Tim gets to fuck the winner and teach them how to deep throat as well. Amy says, well I am sure it will be Robin since I cannot take much pain. Austin says it will be Robin. Amy complains when I slap her ass so she will be first out. Is there prize for the loser? I am sure we can come up with one. Let's come up with suggestions for the loser. Liz say's the loser will have to both Austin and Tom anal, or they will have to fuck both of them, or give both of them blow jobs.

We look around and see Sara, Tim, and Robin they have woke up and joined us outside. Tim ask's what are we talking about? Liz says what the looser of the pain challenge will get as constellation prize. Cool you guys decide I am going to take a shower. Sara says I will join you and robin says me too. We all got to shower and we take our time washing each other as well playing and teasing each other in the shower. I give each some oral sex and they return the favor but not to completion. We need to save some of our energy for later.

We dry each other off and join the other outside again. I say I am hungry why don't order some pizza and have it delivered. Everyone was in favor of that since no one wanted to get dress and go get something from somewhere. We put together an order and called it in. Wait time is approximately 30 minutes. I said let's make this interesting. We make the women draw straws of who will answer the door when the pizza arrives, and of course this will be done in the nude.

I make 4 straws and said short straw will be the loser and will answer the door and greet the pizza delivery guy. All the women drew straws and Amy drew the short straw. Amy is just a little shy and is very leery about doing this with someone she does not know. I said if you don't want to do this I will give you a chance to choose someone else to meet the pizza guy. Amy says OK what do I have to do? I explain you draw straws again, but this time there will only be two straws, one long and one short. If you draw the long straw you can choose any other woman, but if choose the sort one you pay a price. For the short straw you will have to give him and blow job and swallow. Amy says can I think about it? I say yes, but you have to decide before the car pulls up. OK, I will think about this.

Amy asks Austin, should I? Austin says this all you babe, I will not make this decision for you because you will always blame me. Amy says I do not want to greet the pizza guy in the nude, but I do not want give him a blow job and swallow his load either. Ok, get the straws. I prepare the straws and she picks one. I do not show her choice right away and keep the bottoms covered. She says come on show me my fate. I uncover the straws and she has chosen the short straw. Her face goes pale, OMG I am not sure I can go through with this.

She did not have to think about this long, the doorbell rang. I looked outside and said Amy this is going to be a big surprise. Amy comes to the door and opens the door. This guy was about 6' 2" tall and black. I did not think she could turn paler than she already was from drawing the short straw but she did instantly. His name was Jerome and we see he was looking Amy up and down. Sara says to Jerome today is your lucky day, this lady is going to give you a blow job, no condom, just blow your load in her mouth and then she will swallow it all.

Jerome gave Sara the pizza's and then begins to undo his belt and drop his pants. Amy dropped to her knees and start sucking on Jerome's cock, as soon as she started his cock grew as he was ready. It took him about 3 minutes to explode in her mouth. His cum was plentiful and very thick. Amy turned around and showed us all his cum in her mouth and then she swallowed it all. She stood up and gave him a kiss and Austin walked over and gave him a $30 tip. That is one happy Pizza guy.

We all believed Amy would not go through with this, but then she proved us wrong and even did it with a black guy and swallowed as well. What a great start to the evening activities. Great show Amy we saw how thick him cum was, did it taste any different? Would you ever do this again? Amy said yes it tasted different and yes she would do it again, it was scary and a turn on at the same time. I have never done this type of thing before.

We get out some wine and sit down to eat some pizza and start conversations about what is going to happen this evening. Tim has decided that Amy and Robin will be first to experience the whip. They will be suspended at the same time one on each side of center post. One will receive one strike with the whip then the other. Each one will have safe word. When she cannot take any more they will say their safe word. As stated earlier the winner will get to fuck Tim. Tim will teach them how to deep throat and he will finish in their throat. As for the loser she will be gang fucked by Austin and Tom anyway they see fit.

Sara says let's get this Deep Throat contest started. Tim says OK and leads them all to the master bedroom where there is a King sized bed. All the women will lay on their back with their head hanging over the edge. They have all been given instructions on how to do this and the first couple of times will be the learning experience on how to get their breathing timed just right and to control the gag reflex that each of them will have.

First up is Sara, Tim lines up his cock with Sara's mouth and begins to slide it in a little bit at a time he stops just at the throat entrance. Second we have Amy. He lines up his cock and proceeds u to the entrance of her throat. The he proceeds onto Robin and does the same as he did with Sara and Amy.

Second round Starts with Sara, this time he slides in farther and much easier and then begins to enter Sara's throat. Sara gags a little but then recovers and Tim is completely in all the way and you see his cock in her throat. Next was Amy, and Tim is in all the way down her throat, she had little trouble breathing hold her brat for so long but time worked her through it. Robin is next and had to make a couple of attempt to get into her throat but eventually gained access.

This went on for a couple of rounds and then Tim switched it up. After he was done with Robin he got his cock lined up with her pussy and fucked her for a short time, then went to insert into Sara's mouth, then he fucked Sara for a short time then inserted his cock in Amy's mouth, then he fucked Amy for a short time and then inserted his cock into Robin's mouth. This went on for a few more round and Tim perfectly timed the finale of Cumming in Sara's throat. She did not know it was going to happen, it just did and she was a champion at taking all his cum down her throat. Everyone applauded and congratulated her for a spectacular job.

Liz then asks who the winner is between Amy and Robin. Tim had to think for moment saying it very close and almost too close to call and then says the winner is "Amy". Liz says to Amy your prize will be to fuck Tim later. Austin and Tom will get to Fuck Robin any way they see fit as a consolation prize. They may choose to fuck Robin either one at a time or to fuck her both at same time by oral, anal, or pussy. It will be your choice. Take some time to discuss with each other and decide what you two want to do. Robin this is your time to prepare yourself for what will happen next. Tim this will give you some time to recharge before you have sex with Amy.

Tom and Austin decide it is time for Robin to experience DP action. Austin will take her pussy and Tom will take her ass. Robin looks a little worried and or maybe scared. Tom says I will finish in Robin's mouth and she will swallow and Austin will finish in her pussy no condom. Robin starts to complain, but Tom say's if you did not want to do this you would have won the deep throat contest.

We get the cameras setup as Robin heads to the bead for her time with Austin and her husband Tom, Austin lays on the bed and tells Robin she will be on top as Tom lays down on the other side of her. Tom begins to kiss her as Austin begins to kiss her nipples. Robin is soon moaning as the two of them continue the foreplay with her. Tom is now finger her pussy and his fingers slid into her very easily as she was very wet already Austin moves down to start kissing her pussy and Tom back to laying with her breasts and kissing her deeply. Robin is ready to have a cock inside her.

Austin motions Robin to get on top. She rolls over on top of him by getting onto her knees and grapping his cock to begin lowering herself down onto Tom's cock. She moans very loudly as she slides his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She now has all his cock inside her and Tom is very intently watching the action with his wife. He is rock hard and starts to stroke himself. Robin say's to him don't do that take your place in my ass. So Tom lines up behind her and inserts his cock into her ass. In one push his cock is in her. She was ready and they get their rhythm and giving Robin no mercy.

After about 20 minutes of this pounding they are getting close to finishing with loads inside her. Tom pulled out of her ass and now moves to her mouth. Robin is riding Austin cock with more vigor now and Tom inserts his cock in Robin's mouth. As soon as Tom is in her mouth Robin really gets turned and starts sucking his cock like she is starving. Tom explodes in her mouth and Then Austin starts to cum in her as well, a double cum explosion. They all just roll over onto the bed all out of breath from the extreme orgasms they all had. Robin is looking around the room as all of us gazing at them and she looks at Tim and Tim makes a motion pointing at Tom and points to his mouth. Robin knew it was time to feed Tom his first Cream Pie. She gets up on her hands and knees and then moves up to Tom's face and then lowers her pussy very slowly to Tom's lips.

Tom still dazed did not know what was really happening at first but then realized he was eating a Cream Pie and it was not his. He was not sure but as soon as his hit tongue hit her pussy she started to orgasm and pushed her pussy down onto his mouth. Tom begin licking more and more until he found her clit and then Robin went crazy unloading her juices along with Austin's into her husband's mouth. This was an amazing site to see.

To Be Continued ...

12