Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, what a turn of events that just happened. The women were smiling ear to ear and the men are just now starting to accept the idea of what just happened. Sara then chimed in said maybe next time we get you to accept direct inject from a man directly into your mouth. All the women just started to laugh and said this will never happen. It was hard enough to get them accept what just happened to them let alone them suck another man's cock and swallow his cum. The men had a sign of relief on their face that women were joking about direct injection.

We have concluded all the activities for the evening. We all gathered around the patio and engaged in different conversations as the evening progressed. Tim lit the Tiki Torches around the patio to bring a little bit of ambiance to the evening. We broke out some snacks and of course more wine and drinks.

Soon we will all be going to bed with partners we have been assigned. Amy will be with Tom and Austin will be Robin. Tim and Sara will continue to be together for the weekend as well as Liz and Jake. Liz had setup all the rooms and moved cameras into the additional rooms so we do not miss any of the action from anyone tonight. Tim has shut down the cameras from the patio and got them all refreshed and moved back into the bedrooms.

We are not sure what will happen tomorrow, but we are sure it will be more laid back and more of a rest relaxation and regeneration of our bodies as we all have used a lot of energy and not to mention the emotional drain as well. Again, many first time experiences for this weekend. Amy taking her first cum from another man not her husband, her first time of having the Cream Pie eaten from her, first time she ever orgasmed so hard she passed out from the pure pleasure, first time she ever deep throated a man.

It was the first time Robin and Sara deep throated a man as well. It was also first time for the most of the men of eating a Cream Pie, first time of eating a Cream Pie, not their own or from their wife. It was a first time fucking another man's wife, first time of being given oral sex by another man's wife, and first time of fucking another man's wife not knowing who she was.

Liz comes over to Tim and get down on her knees and begins kissing and sucking his penis. She then stands up and straddles him and begins kissing him. She looks at him and say's Thank You, I love you and I owe you big time for this weekend. I never expected this and would have never dreamed or asked for it. I will never be able to match this weekend. Tim say's it was not all my idea, I have to give credit to the girls for this as well. Sara then speaks up and say's, Liz this was your idea in an indirect way. We (women) all talked about things like this during our coffee shop talks and women's nights out.

Liz then said you are right we did all talk about the stories we heard of other couples and how it excited us, but we never did mention to each other about trying those things. I guess deep down we all wanted to try but was too afraid or scared to bring it up or suggest it to one another or to our husbands. Robin then says it took little Sara to broach the subject with us girls when Tim was searching for the perfect gift for you. We all discussed and then slowly broached the idea with Tim, not knowing how he would react to the suggestion. If you had not told us you and Tim had went to Sex clubs in past this probably would never happened.

As you probably had guessed none of our husbands had any idea we had volunteered our husbands to be your Birthday present. It was as much of a surprise to them as it was to you. We knew they would not complain because they all had a crush on you, and the thought of them to get a chance to fuck you (Liz) for the weekend did not take any convincing.

Tim then begins to speak, so we all have had a great time this weekend, so where do we go from here, what's next. Amy then suggests we all get together for each of the women's Birthdays if this alright with the other women? All the women's heads were nodding up and down a resounding "Yes" with great big smiles on their faces. She even suggested we bring in another couple of the women's choice just to add a mixture to the Birthdays, but they would not be a permanent member of the group, just extras.

Everyone seemed to agree with that. These other couples would be extras and fill-ins for other couples that could not make it to the party some reason or another. We also concluded we could do this on some holiday weekends as well. We all agreed. We all agreed we have a plan as we move forward with our group.

We are all spent from all the activity and we just relaxing having some wine before we turn in for the night. The men are still talking about how they was tricked or misled into eating another man's Cream Pie. Robin says just get over it, you're all still alive and none of you complained when you were eating the Cream Pie's. As a matter of fact all of you had become instantly hard as you were eating, so get over it and remember there is more to come in the future. Look at what Amy did, she gave a blow job to a complete stranger and he was Black on top of that and then she swallowed his cum and she is still alive and you do not hear her complaining.

Her comments stopped all the talking and complaining from the men, they knew she was right but did not want to admit it. They all knew they would eat many Cream Pies in the future and this weekend is not over yet.

Liz and Jake said good night to all of us as they head back to their room for the night. Knowing Liz she is not done with Jake yet and I am sure she will milk more of his cum from him tonight and probably more than one time. Robin and Austin soon retire to their room for the night as well and shortly followed by Amy and Tom to their room.

Sara and I just sit and relax a little and drink some more wine and talking more about sex, things we have tried in the past and things we would like to try in the future. It seems we are pretty evenly matched and a bit of a wild side in both of us. Are spouses seemed to be very much the same as well with their own wild side! I could not imagine there was much that any of us have not done sexually but after a discussion there seems to be many things we have not done and would like to do. Some of these items on our bucket lists have a bright future of happening sometime soon.

Sara heads off to the Ladies room and I walk down the hall to check on the others and I hear the familiar sounds of sex going on. Nobody has closed the doors so I see all that was going on. Liz and Jake was fucking in a very slow and sensual fuck, Robin was fucking Austin like there was no tomorrow and Amy and Tom looks like they had just finished fucking each other and Amy was slowly sucking and cleaning his cock of all their love juices. I met Sara back in the living room and we have another glass of wine and talk some more as we cuddle with each other.

As we finished with our glass of wine we decided to just make love in the living room in front of the fireplace. We just took our time and enjoyed every inch of each other and continued into a slow and sensual fuck as Liz and Jake was doing when I looked in on them. This session between the two of us lasted for a little over 2 hours before we decided to retire to the bedroom for the evening.

Tim gathered the glasses and put them in the kitchen, shut down the cameras and put fresh batteries and memory cards into them for tomorrow. He then safely secured the fireplace for the night before heading to bed.

As we headed to the bedroom it looked like all the others had decided to go to sleep as well for the evening, I am sure all will sleep well tonight. Tomorrow is another day and the last day of the Birthday weekend.

To be continued...

12