BirthRight Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since his forced change, Tyrese recognized the seriousness of the matter. "How can we explain the unexplainable?"

"You can't. Perhaps now you understand why I cannot allow the three of you to leave here until we have more answers."

Tyrese couldn't believe the nerve of the man. "What? Why? We've lived like this for years with no problems."

The older man shrugged. "Your mother has been fortunate a wolf has not taken her to bed and bred her full of pups. No one knows of her capabilities. Nor are we sure of yours. By the end of the week, your family will move to Alpha Jayden's facility for further treatment. During that time I will watch and assess you and your twin's level of competence. The two of you are the first hybrids we've come across and we need to understand more about you."

With each word, Tyrese' anger escalated, yet the men remained composed in their seats as the older one continued telling him that they were in effect his prisoners.

"No," Tyrese said, the calm tone of his voice in direct opposition with his feelings.

"Did I forget to mention the only other alternative is that I'll kill all four of you in the next few minutes if you disagree?" The words, spoken in a nonchalant manner made them all the more menacing.

Tyrese blew out a stream of air. "I thought you offered my mom and aunt protection, what happened to that?"

"I offered protection until your brother could retake the job himself. His test results from this morning relinquished me of that duty."

"What kinda place is this? You threaten to wipe out innocent families if they don't do what you say?" He shook his head. "Damn, the old man was right about packs after all. They're a bunch of -"

"Watch it young wolf. You're granted a small amount of leniency because you don't understand pack life. But if you live past today, you will learn, and learn it fast. You're speaking of things you have no knowledge. But you do not ever disrespect the pack, any pack. Is that clear?"

Tyrese hesitated. A whip of power lashed across his chest, tightening until he took sips of air.

"I will not ask again," Silas said in a low voice.

"I understand," Tyrese choked out. The tightness disappeared. He gasped for air, certain he'd fallen down the rabbit hole.

"Good. The first thing you need to do is convince your mother it's in everybody's best interest for her to go with her sons to therapy. All three of you must go."

"My aunt?"

"At this time she is not of interest. Based on her preference, and the fact she's had a hysterectomy, we do not fear she'll be used as a breeder."

"Breeder?" Tyrese shook his head. "How long will we stay as your guests?"

His sarcastic tone appeared lost on the Patron.

"Until I am certain you pose no threat to my people."

Dread filled Tyrese. Tyrone tried to contact him through their link and he blocked him. "And my mother?"

The man shrugged. "We shall see, young wolf. I feel no real threat from her. We believe that any bitch who breeds wolves is a gift from the goddess."

Tyrese released a breath he'd been holding. "So she's safe."

"It depends on how you interpret that. One thing for sure, her activities will be curtailed for the immediate future. And you and your brother need to convince her that staying at the complex longer is a good thing. Just because we won't physically harm her, does not mean she won't suffer if she tries to run away."

Tyrese closed his eyes. His mom was going to shit bricks.