All Comments on 'Bisexual Bukkake Fantasy'

by lvl4

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DrrainboxDrrainboxalmost 3 years ago

So hot. I wish there was more porn like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be the guy in this story. What could be better than sharing a sloppy kiss with your girlfriend when you both have 10 loads of cum in your mouth and 10 on your faces. I would just tell her that I would want to swallow all of it. Once I swished with my mouth wide open and swallowed we would go for another few rounds. Everyone would be welcome to take videos of my cum filled mouth and cum covered face and share them with friends or on-line. It makes it even more exciting to know other people are watching me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be the guy in this sharing this with my wife! If not for STD's I would love to be in a bukkkake, I think the smell of raw hot sex would be incredibly erotic and would make me steel hard, especially with each shot of cum spurted on me wherever, I would love to be soaked in it and caress it into my wife's tits and then lick it off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot!

Photo_GWPhoto_GW10 months ago

SUPER hot! I would love to do this IRL.

I would have really liked the guy taking a few more direct shots in his mouth as well as a few sucks. Write some more please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love to take part in something like this this best so far is when two guys joined me and my wife and she got soaked in cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous