Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 02

Story Info
The Boss Wants To Watch Her Interns "Play" in the Limousine.
5.5k words
4.24
17.2k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bishop Takes Knight - Knight takes Bishop Part Two

The sleek dark limousine headed west through the streets of Southwark, London with the streetlights shining on its clean black body; a posh swanky get-away in a posh swanky city. The evening was late if you'd just gotten off from work on a Friday. It was still quite young if you were up for a Friday night out on the town. Both cases happened to be true for the three intrepid commuters in the back.

Annette Bishop relaxed in the rear of the limo with Brad Knight sitting between her and Shelby Merryweather. Brad for his part was struck by the surreal nature of all that had happened so far that evening. The after-hours marathon of sexual escapades up in the office with the two women had been straight out of a delightfully smutty paperback but the limousine was like something out of a Kubrick film for him. It was as if that odd Freudian dream from just a few weeks before was not quite through with him and the lines between fantasy and reality were blurred once more.

As he'd stepped into the luxurious dark sedan, he looked intently at the tall slender driver as he held the door open for the three. He'd remembered the limo driver from the dream with the zippered mouth, the blind unseeing eyes, and the strange affectations. This fellow had none of that. After the driver had closed the door and moved around to the front seat, Brad spoke to him.

"You wouldn't happen to be named Edwin would you?" he said, remembering the dream and speaking with a touch of self-irony.

"No," the driver answered as he began to pull out, "sorry but the name is Anthony."

"Tony is a gem of a driver," Annette commented happily as she began passing glasses to Brad and Shelby from the bar, "he's an absolute Godsend, aren't you Tony!"

"If you say so Ma'am," Tony answered back cordially, "where to?"

"Home first and then back out," Annette answered, "I'm itchy to shake this bum of mine.... but first I want to get different set of rags on it!"

"Very good Ma'am," he replied over his shoulder, "I'll have you home shortly. You'll have just enough time for a drink in the back...I restocked the bar with your favorite." He then turned his attention to the traffic and put up the partition between him and the three passengers to afford them more privacy.

"As I said earlier," Annette commented to Brad as she fished around in the bar, " Tony is a Godsend! He always gets me where I need to be and he's rather...discrete, (never sees or says anything)!" That sounded familiar to Brad who'd figured he'd already been here before in a distinctly separate level of consciousness. He looked at the floor of the car just to be certain it didn't open up and pull him straight down.

"I take it my presence here is unnoticed?" Brad asked.

"Yes," Annette said, "MI-6 over by Vauxhall Bridge is freer with than their secrets than him and there's a good reason for it,"

"Tony is well paid," Shelby interrupted, "and Annette sees to it that from time to time that his cock is well-sucked!"

"Yessss," said Annette looking across Brad and over to Shelby with mild annoyance at the cheeky little comment, "everyone gets what's coming to them in the end to keep it all moving along smoothly." Annette's hand found what she was looking for and she held it aloft triumphantly.

"Ah here we are!" she announced merrily waving the bottle for Brad and Shelby to see, " Highland Park Eighteen-Year Old Single Malt. Y'see Shelby?" Annette continued wishing to provide a bit of a lesson," I take care of the driver every now and again....."

"AND HE," Shelby interrupted with the same fearless impertinence she'd shown before, "keeps you supplied with fresh smooth eighteen-year olds that are rather chill, yes?" Annette wrinkled her nose with a scowl of mock contempt and tossed the bottle of smoky gold with its characteristic black and red label to the smug young woman saying,

"Such CHEEK girl! You barely deserve me spoiling you so my little brat! Get this bottle open and pour the three of us a drink!" As the girl fumbled with the bottle Annette fumbled at Brad's belt zipper and trousers.

Annette began to wank him. He was presently flaccid but soon she'd transformed that sad slumbering penis of his straight into to a brand spanking new erection; complete with coursing blood and pulsing tissue. Brad glanced around out the sides of the car and then remembered the limo's windows were black as pitch. Nobody was going to see in. When the bosses' free hand held a full glass (and she saw that Brad and Shelby both had theirs), she gave a new task to her young female apprentice.

Annette could have done many things now to the hard cock she'd sculpted from soft flesh in her hand. Many things. She opted for something.... different. Up until now, she'd been too close to things to really see them in their entirety. She wanted to watch this lovely man with someone else and see his reaction to the touch of another woman, plus her cheeky little kitten Shelby was forgetting things and being saucy; would need to provide that bum of hers with a good straightening out lest she forget just who was kitten and who was mistress. Yesssss, she liked the wickedly naughty idea that was fermenting in the fertile rot of her libido; just sit back for a minute Annette she told herself, sip that drink and .....

"Alright girl," she said, "get down between his knees and let's see if you can do something with that ill-mannered un-couth little mouth of yours besides testing me with it!" Annette's clit tingled as she said this. This was a lovely little duet the mistress and kitten played. Shelby would play then insolent and unruly pet and Annette would "put things in order." Shelby loved a good "straightening out," from her boss-lady.

This was not new behavior for the pair; they even executed these power games at meetings in the workplace before stunned colleagues and coworkers, (who were absolutely bewildered that this young woman could quite vocally disagree with that cast-iron-corseted bitch Annette in front of everyone)! They were certain that she was either one cunt hair away from being fired, or that Shelby's skills as an advisor were so valued by the boss-bitch that she could tell the empress when she had no clothes and not be sent packing without references!

What they commonly saw after such public disagreements by Shelby was that the two women would sequester themselves in Annette's office with the door locked and the shades drawn (and when those shades were drawn NOBODY dared knock on that door). What people didn't know was that things would then move to the intern office of to the side (sound-proof and completely windowless), for an all-out lip-sucking, nipple-chewing, finger-fucking, DOM-SUB lesbian romp where frustrations, differences of opinion were "had-out." Similar events had occurred at Annette's flat on the West End; well after hours (and with the maid discretely "seeing and hearing nothing"). In either case, the two would emerge at the end of things, happy and cordial as ever, but with bonds between mistress and bratty kitten firmly in place if not reinforced.

Now Annette stared at her like a stern school headmistress, coolly reviewing a wayward girl who'd been brought to the office for some gross infraction of the rules. It was a battle of wills that made both their clits twitch and rush with blood. She snapped a finger at her smug little brat and pointed to Brad's falling and rising cock, uttering an ever so simple but forceful............ "MOVE."

Shelby, always the happy little minx who was eager to please; smiled coquettishly back at her mentor as if saying BUT WHAT DID I DO? She knew what she'd done; they both did and both fucking loved it! She stuck her tongue out at possibly the most powerful woman EVER at Praetorian Group before getting on her knee's down between Brad's legs; his trousers already down around his shoes. The brat's mouth went to work on his cock.

Brad laid back against the headrest and tuned out the world outside windows as Shelby throated him. He took a sip of his whiskey and the young woman handed him up her glass so as not to spill on the plush interior of the sedan. Always the gentleman (even when getting head from a co-worker and colleague), Brad held the young lady's drink for her while she impaled her tonsils upon his veiny throbber. Annette watched; happy that both of her cubs were getting along so famously! She was beginning to feel what she commonly referred to as "the burn."

"Need you to cum again Brad," Annette said to him, "we have quite a night ahead of us and I don't want that piece of yours spouting too soon! It's always best to start the night off with an empty set of balls!" Brad nodded and took another sip. He realized he'd actually drunk from Shelby's glass by mistake but no matter, such formalities and points of order had apparently been cast aside!

"Welcome to the club Brad!" said Shelby who'd suddenly come up for air to take a sip of her own scotch before going back down with her pretty little head on his cock.

"Welcome indeed," said Annette. She kissed Brad deeply on the mouth and placed her hand atop the girl's head to grip her firmly by the hair; wanking him with Shelby's naughty little noggin as they rode through the night.

The limousine headed west through the streets of Southwark, London. Traffic was relatively light and didn't really pick up until the car turned south; leaving the Shard Office Building far behind in the distance. A traffic accident had forced Tony to take an alternate route and the car turned west again before it began a zig-zag course through the streets until several minutes' later Lambeth Bridge and the Thames River loomed ahead. Tony smiled with the satisfaction of knowing he was back on the desired course. In the back of the car Annette looked down at Shelby's head, bobbing for "boy-gasms" stored somewhere up in Brad's loins. She smiled as she was confident that she too was on the most desirable of courses as well!

The limo crossed the Thames and left the Lambeth Bridge behind, turning north heading further west. Traffic had slowed its pace as several red double-decker buses now impeded blocked the way. Brad couldn't have cared in the least. Shelby was being her typical perky "go-getter self" down there and he marveled at how such a small little head could handle such a profoundly generous male member!

For a mere sliver of a woman, the wicked little pixie was adept at gobbling an immense veiny cock; straight down the ole' hatch like a cod upon a minnow! Gag reflex to Shelby was something she now scoffed at! There was a reason for this; Annette had taught her well.

During the previous year there'd been a "business retreat" of sorts in Bern Switzerland that Annette had taken Shelby along on for three days. After a series of mind numbing team-building exercises in the resort's classroom, the two women had scampered off to the hotel spa during an intermission like naughty schoolgirls. A few hours later and the two ladies were up in the hotel's Presidential Suite with two bottles of champagne, two bowls of chocolate-covered strawberries, and two of the spa's masseurs, (Gunter and Horst); conducting a "team-building" and "development" exercise of their own!

A few hours more and the two women emerged from the room in white monogramed robes; to race down to the resort's indoor pool for a howling drunken skinny-dip! In their wake back at the room; they left two empty bottles, an unkempt bed that smelled of champagne strawberries and sex, and two thoroughly spent Swiss masseurs lying atop it, (each in possession of a pair of thoroughly empty testicles)! After that, Shelby looked at every cock in the manner of a circus sword-swallower, (thanks the coaching and mentorship from Annette).

Now she all needed to do was grab a big veiny willie, make an "O" with that pretty little mouth of hers, and aim for that empty spot back there between her tonsils! Annette had taught the girl the very same breathing techniques for deep-throating a large cock she'd learned all those years before at the university from her French lover and roommate Yvette. The torch had been successfully passed to Shelby, (who'd then promptly swallowed the whole bloody thing in one gulp)!

"Yes," Annette said as she looked up and down at Brad's business clothes, "I think the outfit you've got waiting back at my flat will suit you well, at least where we're going!"

"Just, UNNHHH (gasp) .... where would that be?" Brad replied with a distinct note of distraction quivering in his voice as the capable noggin of Shelby chugged-on, doing fine determined work with Annette's hand still atop the head of hair just to make certain that it did so!

"Oh," Annette chided him, "what is the fun if you know everything? Why spoil the surprise?" Her finger came up and traced the contours of his chin and jaw as the young woman fellated him. Annette crossed her long lanky ballerina legs and stared out the window of the black sedan, looking at the shops for a moment as the car passed them one by one. Her eyes then turned back inside to her two companions and took-in the whole beautiful sexy picture; the tall lanky Brad with his wavy black hair and chiseled high cheekbones that made him look like a "living Hollywood head-shot" and then of course there was the lovely button nosed pixie Shelby with her tiny little frame and her dirty blonde shoulder length hair that got in the way of her face while she fellated him. They were a deliciously attractive pair. She'd chosen well!

She was loving simply loving all this; taking great pleasure at seeing his face twitch and his prominent chin dance while Shelby's teeth and tongue raked up and down his cock; making the mushroom head collide into the back of her throat. His nostrils flared and Annette chuckled; so he liked the wicked rhythm she was making the girls mouth move at with merely a hand on her lovely little head? So pleasing it was to watch and observe!

She leaned over and kissed him on his neck; smelling him. Her nose came along his strong jaw line and bumped against his five o'clock shadow. Chin stubble tickled her in the most agreeable of ways and made her giggle as his pheromones continued to dance in her nostrils.

The total "Brad" experience for her at the moment was sending little buzzes of electrical "something-something" up and down her body! A heartfelt primal thought of, "MMMNnn MAMA LIKE!" flashed through her pretty brunette head. She decided another self-indulgent taste was in order and ran her tongue along the jaw up to the ear; all the while bouncing Shelby's naughty little blonde locks in his lap with her hand!

Brad tensed up again as Shelby's mouth caught his cock in the sweetest of ways and again he shuddered. Annette pulled back to look at the nostrils on that small handsome nose of his as they puffed and flared for her. She loved that. It reminded her of when she'd seen horses being bred; the stallions nostrils flaring in the exact same fashion as he sheathed himself with a bellowing mare in heat!

Brad's mouth dropped open and he closed his eyes; the sensations becoming more intense for him. When he opened them, the pupils were dilated, his breathing was ragged and that strong cleft chin of his quivered. Annette was right there up in his face; scrutinizing it and watching every tremble, twinge, and quiver!

Now she was the voyeur (having swapped out roles with young Shelby). She looked at the strange undulating sexual beast she'd created and took pride in the aesthetic! There was the long-limbed, ferociously handsome gladiator of a man with his six pack abs rippling before her. Joined to his loins by the mouth; Shelby the long-haired little nymph nursed hungrily from his cock; her pretty little round bum swirling in lazy lewd circles. Yes, Annette had decided, when it came to directing people to fuck and fornicate; she was an artist and beautiful toned rippling flesh without an ounce of fat anywhere was her medium!

Shelby's hand came up and she took her glass; downing the last of the scotch inside in one gulp before placing the empty tumbler over in the bar and returning to sucking that immense cock in front of her. Annette upon seeing this, figured it wasn't a bad idea, and went down the hatch with her glass; sending the single malt down into her belly to stoke a fire that was already building.... but it needed a little something more. The naughty rotten gears in the back of her head began to turn and she smiled. The "burn" had fuel.

"Be a good little boy Brad and polish up your drink for Mummy," she said, lifting his glass to his lips. Brad was distracted by that magical mystical mouth of Shelby and didn't hear Annette but as the hand of the boss-lady raised the tumbler to his lips he caught the gist and he tipped it back; gulping it all down as the girl below continued to gulp his veiny throbber.

"That's a good boy Bradley," Annette said helping him tip the glass back, "make all gone for Mummy!" She took the empty glass from him and set it inside the bar next to the others. As she turned back; Brad noticed her panties were down one leg and hanging off the top of her shoe as she'd stepped her foot out from other side of them. Annette's blouse was open as well and a pair of erect gum-drop nipples met his gaze! The "burn" had air.

"Alrighty then," Annette hissed and purred at him, "I've had the naughty girl doing right by you, now you're going to be a good boy n' do right by me see?" She leaned forward as he nodded and she delicately kissed him on his cheek, nose, and lips; smelling him again in the process and running a hand down between his legs and underneath Shelby's bouncing head, until she found his balls. She squeezed at them in their hairy sweaty sack of skin, fondling and cupping them like two warm boiled eggs and noticing the quiver on his chin and the ever so small flare of his nostrils as he adjusted to one more pleasurable sensation.

"Now what are you going to do make me feel good?" she said, half turned on the seat to him. His hand came down under her skirt and found her naked quim. A moment later his fingers began to brush and tease her clit; pushing the hood back and forth with the little piercing ring and making her suck in her breath. As his other hand made its way inside her blouse to pull at the gumdrop nipple, another deft hand reached up from down below; groping around until it found the other nipple. Shelby was helping!

"MMMnnn YES MY LITTLE PET," Annette gasped," that's a good girl! Just like that....show Brad how it's done!" Shelby never skipped a beat as she continued to blow and suck the massive cock separating her jaws while her fingers pulled and twisted at her bosses' teat. Annette's pulse raced as the sensations of tweaking plucking fingers combined with the soothing warm buzz from the scotch made her feel a wicked little dewiness beginning to collect, somewhere deep down inside of her. The "burn" had heat; its "air, fuel, heat" triangle now complete!

Now with the "burn" inside her properly started, she focused on what she wanted at the moment; to see him cum. She wanted to feel his energy surge as the weighty balls in her hand released and see his eyes when it happened. Her other hand pumped the girl's head harder as she now hissed to both of her cubs,

"Do it girl! Do it you naughty little brat! Make him cum for me!" Her eyes flashed back up to his and she leaned forward to bite him with a snarl on the chin before pulling away saying,

"..And YOU! Fuck her throat dammit! Cum in her mouth! FRIG ME AND CUM! AAAGGGHHH!" She gave the two warm balls in her hand a squeeze and at the same time she bucked her hips; mashing her clit against him.

12