Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby's hand dropped down from Annette's sore throbbing nipple and found her own sex; her own selfish needs outweighing everything. It happened anytime she gave oral pleasure to another. She'd invariably need something rubbing against her clit and poking up into her cunt once her mouth had been occupied with somebody long enough!

Annette arched her back and looked at Brad, her face a snarl of raging lust. He sensed a need she had for one more bit of "something-something"; one more extra bit of sensory agitation. Inspired he leaned and craned his head, seizing her free nipple in a tight chewing lip-lock. Chin stubble grazed her breast. Annette yelped and shrieked,

"OH YESSSSS SUCK MY TITS BITE THEM YES! FINGER FUCK ME! SUCK ME AND CUM IN THAT LITTLE BRATS MOUTH! AAGGGHHH!" She squeezed Brad's balls once more. He was beside himself with excitement, Shelby was now a completely nasty sucking masturbating frenzy between his legs, and Annette was a howling juicing cursing banshee in the back of the limo! It was a good thing Anthony observed, that he had a goo radio to drown out the sound!

Brad felt his scrotum tighten and in her hands Annette felt the same. His cum began to rise and Shelby tasted more and more of his "preliminary protein" as her hand worked a mad staccato upon her own clit. Brad yanked away from Annette's teat and turned his face to the ceiling. Annette released his nuts but grabbed his hand in both of hers, shoving his fingers up in her cunt-hole to turn them inward and upward to rub her internal "juice-trigger" hard. With his hand frigging her g-spot, her hips ground her clit against the heel of his hand and she howled with joyful rage at him,

"THERE IT IS BRAD! DO IT! THAT'S IT! GIVE HER YOU CUM!" Brad's mouth opened wide as he snarled and went wild eyed with AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH! His balls exploded and Shelby found herself gargling on a torrent of hot cum! Annette seized Brad's face and looked him in the eyes at the moment of his release... it was the kinky energy transfer she'd been looking for! It was all she needed. The "burn" exploded in an enormous fireball up inside her.

AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH! Annette screamed as she bucked herself against his hand and shuddered through a piddling climax. Brad was still cumming and sending salty curds straight into Shelby's ravenous mouth as the young girl now trembled and swallowed simultaneously; her shriek of joyful release gagged by big veiny spurting cock!

The buses and traffic ahead of the limo began to move again in the start-stop start stop traffic. Anthony was now happy that they were moving along more smoothly. Annette sitting on the backseat in a steamy puddle of contentment was happy the way things had progressed as well! That was until the phone in her purse buzzed. It was Caesar. She rolled her eyes and took the call.

"Hello?" Annette answered.

"Hello dearest," said Caesar on the other end.

"Darling how are you?" she asked, "I was concerned about you? You aren't staying out too late are you?"

"I was going to ask the same of you my naughty little bit of crumpet," the old codger shot back at her, "you aren't still at the office?"

"Oh no darling," she replied, "I am in the car. I'll be at my flat shortly. I'm most dreadfully exhausted!"

"Oh poor dear," her cuckolded husband replied over the phone," well I suppose there was added value for you and those interns staying on so late!"

"Indeed there was,"

"I assume that young workhorse Brad is in similar shape?" Caesar inquired, paying more attention to the goings on at the dinner around him.

"At last look," Annette said staring at Brad who looked spent if it were to be politely put, "I can tell you he's absolutely drained as well!"

"Too be sure," he replied, "and of Shelby?"

"Oh," the naughty wife answered as she saw the girl licking a bit of cum off her fingers, "I'll wager she's had her fill for the evening."

"Too be sure," he said, "and you are certain," he said, "they've left work?"

"Oh yes sweetest," she replied, "I made absolutely certain we all got off at the same time!"

"Good, good," came his voice on the other end, "well, I won't keep you darling. I'll be here for another hour or so and then I'll be back to the country house. Take good care of the flat for me! I've got golf early in the morning; I'll guess that I shan't see you till Sunday."

"Ooohh dear," she said mulling the possibilities, "well I'll just have to manage as best I can!"

"Don't forget dearest," he reminded her, "I'll search for those naughty handcuffs you love so much!"

"Oh Caesar," she said, "I cannot tell you how that prospect makes me feel!"

"Knew you'd be excited by it all my pet," he replied, " well its good night on this end! Love you!"

"Love you darling!" and she hung up' rolling her eyes once more thinking about that bald-headed cuck with that silly white body of his and those infantile plastic handcuffs. She then remembered her two companions and glanced back to them as she tossed the phone back in her purse. Brad had pulled his trousers up already and looked like he was about to drift off to sleep on the back seat; a happy well-drained expression of bliss etched across his face. Shelby's head had found its way into her lap as Annette had been speaking on the phone to her husband.

The girl now looked up at her mistress and smiled, flipping some of that lovely dirty blonde hair out of her eyes and shooting a wicked happy smile that told Annette once more; she knew she'd been a bad-bad kitty and that she promised she'd never be bad again - pinky swear! On the corner of her mouth was a little tell-tale salty remnant of Brad's "man-gasm." Apparently she'd not been able to swallow ALL that last salvo of cock custard from those two hairy balls of his!

"Come on up here and get in my lap luv," Annette beckoned to her kitten, "let me kiss and cuddle with you for the rest of the ride; Mummy's no longer unhappy with you!" It was more of that DOM-SUB minuet the two women loved to dance. Annette didn't normally do that sort of thing with just one individual for kicks; for her such things were MUCH more fun in like-minded groups but with her lovely haired pixie side-kick Shelby, things were different shall we say!

What's more; showing her kitten some love was in order. Annette had raged at her pet and now she wanted to coo at it while it purred in her lap! Shelby flipped her hair from her eyes once more and pouting playfully; climbed up in the boss's lap. Annette didn't buy it a bit that Shelby was angry with her for being "straightened out" -- she saw through all those pouts and whines every time and this was no exception as she took the girl's face in both her hands. The two shared a wide mouthed kiss; Annette licking all around the girl's mouth and cleaning up the last briny bits of Brad's "baby-gravy" from the girl's pretty kisser with a lip-smacking,

"Mmmnn SHELBY.... he's just yummy!"

The car arrived a minute later at the flat, Anthony having successful dodged the heaviest traffic once again for another commute home. He pulled into the basement garage entrance and in ten minutes, the car was parked, the passengers were in the lift going up to Annette's hall. Tony flew into action was in the back of the car with a rag, some leather luster, and a bit of carpet fresh in an attempt to undue the smell evidence of what had been done and get up that wet spot on the seat as best he could!

Meanwhile inside Annette's flat, the three "late night on the town," adventurers showered and spruced up a quickly as possible while the maid laid out the outfit her mistress was to wear for the evening on the bed. She then deposited several boxes upon the bed next to it. In about ten minutes time, having washed off the glorious funk of sex for the second time that night; three bare bums emerged from the shower and wrapped themselves in towels. A moment later and the two women scampered giggling into the bedroom with the man coolly walking in behind them.

They dressed. Annette with the help of her maid donned a sleek black dress, that only her long svelte dancer-form and maybe those of a dozen other women in London could make work. She then put on black stiletto heels and looked through several selections of jewelry that her maid had laid out for her. On the opposite side of the room Shelby and Brad were just like two kids on Christmas morning as they popped open the boxes and put on outfits Annette had selected for them. It was good to be "the cubs."

In a short time Brad and Shelby were in their play-clothes and mugging in a large full length mirror. Shelby sported a black mini-dress that barely covered her ass and plunged like a Mexican cliff diver down to her delectable arse in the rear. Down below she had on a pair of black open toed "fuck me" heels. Brad sported a black silk shirt that was meant to show off a pair of gladiator pecks (which fortunately for him he just happened to have), and coal grey pants with black boots.

Brad immediately was struck by the level of planning Annette had put into this evening. She'd correctly estimated his size for everything (although he should have had a clue one day at the office when he'd taken off his shoe for a moment and Shelby had asked him casually about his size). After he'd told her, he'd put it out of his head completely. Now standing in a full length mirror he was stunned at just how good he looked despite having never having tried on any of it. It was as if Annette had a sixth sense what they should wear!

Annette had finished her jewelry selection. The tigress now stepped up behind her two smiling twenty-something cubs and surveyed them both in the mirror. She smiled and nodded her head approvingly.

Brad's broad shoulders and long body; with its muffin tin buns and long lanky cowboy legs all fit what she'd picked out perfectly - she was never wrong about such things! As for Shelby; well that hard-bodied little pixie could even make a grain-bag look good, but Annette noted with satisfaction that her shortie- black outfit complemented her tiny little frame. It accentuated the twin grapefruit breasts and round little bottom of the playful little "sex-kitten" just PURRRRRR-fectly! Her high heels were just what the doctor ordered for turning the young woman into a jaw dropping distraction!

Yes... the cubs looked good, (good enough to take out on the town; good enough to be seen with). Good enough to take home and fuck!

She held in her hands another box and she opened it for them. Inside were three sets of sunglasses; black and shiny as polished obsidian. Annette handed a pair to both her interns and took the final pair for herself. Brad recognized them. They were a high-end brand that made each pair about eight hundred pounds each- but who is counting right?

"What can I say?" Annette said to them both with an arm around their waists, "I spare no expense at dressing what I want well!" She kissed them both deeply and then mentioned that they all need to bolt. A spritz of perfume for the two ladies and a splash of cologne for Brad and the three were headed down the lift to the car. Annette Bishop was heading out once more upon the London underground club scene and the tigress was taking both of the cubs on their first hunt together with her!

12