Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away from his cock and raised the chair more. She repositioned. She lay now in the chair with her legs apart and her arse slightly raised. Up came her phone.

"Steer it," she said, "...in my bum!" As she said this, the mushroom head of his cock pushed against the pink puckered aperture of her anus. Penny bit her lip and blew out all her air from her lungs through her nose. Brad pulled her onto his shaft-head at the notch of her anus. With a grunt from him and a yelp from her, his cockhead found its way through the tight vice-grip squeeze of her sphincter. Penny cried out with a yell of OHHH HOOOOHHHHH! HAWWWWW!! and Brad paused to let her accommodate. Up came her phone again after a few seconds.

"It's good luv," she said, "not my first time with a big one back there either. Dex is running around in the club someplace and he'd split me with that big log o' his plenty of times, now let's go!" And "go" they did! Brad plunged in about halfway up his shaft as Penelope's poor pint sized pooper was pierced by proud pounding prick!

A couple of minutes into this and Wendy stepped over to the bar in front of Brad to see if she could freshen up his drink. When she did she looked down at the counter and her eyes went wide with disbelief. Her chin dropped to the floor and she had to catch her breath as she watched her thimble sized sidekick getting a good stiff rectal rogering ...and was thoroughly loving it!

"GO PENNY! GET SOME GIRL!" she shouted down through the glass.

"Is that Wendy up there?" Penelope asked Brad over the phone.

"It is," he answered, "care to speak to her so I can use both hands luv?"

"Oooh! I don't just like the way you fuck boy... I like the way you think! Put her on." He handed the phone to Wendy and reached into the chamber through the other arm slot. Now he could hold the little hobbit harlot by her hips and just saw his cock properly back and forth through her bumhole!

"How you doin' up there Wendy?" Penny asked.

"Not as good as you're doin' down there from the looks of things! How do you like him?"

"OOOOH! You were spot-on girl! He's absolutely wicked!" Penny agreed.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Well," Penny thought out loud, "I'm on my break. Three shots of tequila over here would be lovely; two for me and one for him she said pointing at Brad up through the glass."

"Alright dearie, hold tight!" Wendy told her.

"I can't help but 'hold tight' he has a cock like a ruddy donkey and its up my bum!" Penelope said laughing at her own joke.

Wendy set the phone down and headed over to fetch three shot glasses. As she did, she saw two more men over at Annette and Shelby's "suck station" begin tossing their heads and howling like they were being exquisitely tortured. Both lads let out their roars of AAAAGGGHHH! and AAAAHHHH! about three seconds apart from each other and each raised their drinks and clinked them together in a toast to the two women below who'd just completely sucked them dry!

Annette and Shelby emerged triumphantly and from their glory-hole chambers once more. The two spoke to each other briefly and then Annette made a slashing motion across her throat to the queue of men at both booths; indicating that she and Shelby had both had their fill. A second later Wendy rang the bell with a KLANGGGG! in their honor. A disappointed groan rose up from the fellows in the queue who then were obliged to take their cocks to other holes along the bar as Annette and Shelby waived graciously to from the rest of the cheering patrons.

Wendy returned with the three tequila shots and passed one to Brad. She opened the door to Penelope's hobbit hole and passed the other two shots to her fellow barmaid. Penny thanked her and she shut the door.

"Who ordered this?" Brad asked. Wendy pointed down through the glass to Penelope who was already preparing to make "down the hatch" with her first shot. Brad picked up the phone and thanked her; proper gentleman that he was. She told him not to mention it and just keep fucking!

By this time Annette and Shelby had come over to Wendy's side to order new drinks and see what all the controversy was. They arrived at the edge of the counter... looked down...and let out a surprised squeal together; erupting in hysterical laughter! Annette looked at Brad and then back down to Penelope who was being split up her hiney in an excruciatingly wonderful ass fuck that suddenly made Annette remember how nicely Brad had stretched her "back there" just a few hours previously!

Annette Shelby and Wendy now stared down through the glass transfixed; as if they were three deer caught in the headlamps of a car. It was then Anika returned; fresh from a bit of socializing. She noticed that everyone was standing around Brad's corner of the bar. She walked up to them and asked,

"By any chance has anyone seen Penelope?"

"She is on break at the moment," Brad replied trying to keep a straight face after seeing Anika had yet to look down.

"Oh well," Anika replied, "no matter then." The other three women looked at her wondering when Anika would "see it." Brad couldn't resist the temptation and turned to the club's owner saying,

"She's right here on the phone if you'd like to speak to her?" Anika that she would and Brad then turned to his phone saying,

"Penny darling, your boss Anika is here. I'm going to put her on." He handed her the phone; making a supreme effort not to laugh.

"Penelope dear," Anika said casually, "you are on break?"

"Yes Anni," the naughty little midget replied from just below her.

"Oh well, I'll talk to you about the re-stock for the bar later," Anika said still staring around the bar, "Where are you darling?"

"Anni," Penelope said getting a mischievous little smile across her face.

"Yes Penny?"

"Look down please dear!" Penny said picking up the second shot of tequila.

Anika dropped her eyes down to the bar and then stepped forward a bit to see better. Her mouth became an "O" and just like all the women before her; she sucked in a gasp! Looking up at her was Penelope, the horniest smiling she-hobbit in London; naked as the day she was born! She was toasting her boss with one hand and masturbating herself rotten with the other ...all while Brad's cock continued to fuck and stretch her bottom with lovely rude efficiency!

"THIS IS WHERE I'M AT ANNI!" Penny exclaimed as Anika let out a surprised shriek and the four women above the bar erupted in howls laughter! Bawdy comments now flew as Brad and Penny fucked before them.

"PENNY!" Anika shouted into the phone pretending to be hurt and jealous in-between uncontrollable fits of laughter, "how could you? I wanted him first!"

"But boss," Penny pleaded coquettishly batting her eyes up at her own reflection in the ceiling, "you only said WHEN I could have my break, not HOW!" With that she downed her shot of tequila and playfully stuck out her tongue at Anika before setting down her phone; returning back to the task of fiddling at her clit and sex-hole. It was a party now!

The four women above the bar began to catcall and shout encouragement as Brad plowed in and out of Penny's already well-reamed asshole! The catcalls became cheers, the cheers became a chant of GO! GO! GO! GO! Several curious bar patrons; both male and female, began to crowd in and join the chant upon seeing Brad and the the Hershey Highway hijinks of the horny harlot hobbit! Annette's attention now shifted fully to Brad.

He'd done well tonight. She'd made him jealous on the floor and he'd shrugged it off half a tick later. The fact that he'd been jealous made both her clit and ego twitch a bit. The fact that he'd looked for her face on the dancefloor (not paying attention hardly to the much younger Shelby bouncing upon his cock) had made both clit and ego throb with blood and satisfaction! The fact that he hadn't been a possessive jerk when she'd paired up with all those men tonight said something too. He hadn't moped around like a Sad Sack; he'd gotten it on with multiple women in the place to include her old friend Anni. He was confident and secure with himself and that made her HORNY AS HELL FOR HIM!

Annette trotted around to the other side of the bar. Brad saw her and turned to speak but was cut-short as Annette's hands seized his face. She pulled it to hers and her mouth covered his in a deep lip mashing snog as he continued to fuck and plow Penelope's arsehole hard! She pulled herself off his mouth and looked him straight in the eyes; lust etched all over her face,

"FUCK HER SILLY BRAD!" she seethed happily through gritted teeth while grabbing the hair on the back of his head and tugging at it! The cheers of GO! GO! GO! GO! from the crowd were deafening now. For Penelope down in the glass booth, the sound was the ultimate turn-on and she felt her orgasm swell up through her core. Her naughty little hand became a self-frigging blur upon her sex and she screamed as her climax became imminent; her anus contracting and squeezing Brad's cock as her fever rose!

Brad felt Penny's ass constrict and the sensation put him to just a few strokes away from blowing his load. Penny's clit now was a throbbing hooded mass of potential energy just waiting to be tripped and released. She now mashed several fingers into her cunt-hole, aiming straight for her grape-sized g-spot; the other hand wanked her clit as the blonde haired dwarf-vixen screamed for relief! There was one thing more she needed! Shelby, always eager to help and who was familiar with Penelope's particular kinks, quirks, and cravings; knew exactly what to do!

Penny's blonde curly head shook from side to side as the sensations became overwhelmingly wonderful. She wanted to bring her hands up to tweak and pinch her large round swollen titties but she didn't wish to take her hands away from the urgent work they were doing at her crotch (and she definitely didn't want Brad to change a SINGLE thing HE was doing)!

Suddenly Penny felt fresh air swirl behind her. There was another person in the booth with her - but who? A split second later she recognized the ring on Shelby's hand as two naughty sets of fingers came from around the back of the seat to pinch and tweak and twist at her torridly tortured titties! That was all she needed.

WAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAGGGHHH! screamed Penelope as her orgasm tore through her body; sending a generous splatter of droplets up onto the glass above her! Brad's balls detonated and his cock spunked hard; hurling great jets of hot salty cum deep into Penny's well buggered bum-hole! The two anal-rutters shook and howled and came as the crowd around them roared with approval! Shelby's mouth found Penelope's and Annette's mouth found Brad's as the orgasms kept cumming and cumming until they slowly subsided between the two triumphant glory hole fuckers!

When all was done Brad carefully extracted himself; first from Penny and then from the glory-hole, (which now required a good mopping and some window washing fluid). Annette held his arms high for the crowd as if he were a victorious gladiator who'd taken on all comers and won glory in the arena! The crowd ate it up and the applause managed to drown out even the very house music of the club!

Penelope emerged from her compartment; held aloft by Shelby who set her up on the bar for a loud standing ovation by the crowd! The naked MILF midget curtseyed, then ran down the top of the bar; high-fiving patrons to either side until she reached the end of the horseshoe counter. She seized the bell in both of her mighty she-dwarf hands and rang it hard with a KLAANNNNG! KLANNNGG! KLANNGGG! as cheers and the applause shook the very ceiling (and probably made the Chinese buffet diners two floors up wonder what all the bloody noise was)!

Annette threw her arms around Brad and kissed him again. Shelby, the pretty pansexual pixie in the trio vaulted over the bar and joined the two on the other side. She hopped in the middle of the embrace and the three enjoyed a horny post orgasmic threeway-kiss-cuddle!

"So what are you three up to now?" asked Anika who joined the trio after taking the long way around the bar to get to them.

"I'm taking these two cubs home for a fuck and some sleep," Annette said, "I'm soaking wet from head to toe and I couldn't swallow another load!"

"Awwwww spoil sport," Anika chided, "suit yourself. Don't forget I'm taking the night off tomorrow and having Dmitri run the club for me. You'll remember you have an invitation for a private party at my place, yes? Wendy and Penelope will be there mixing drinks for it!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world dear!" Annette replied.

"Just don't forget to bring your two cubs," Anika reminded her, "I still want a crack at Brad, and Shelby of course is always a hit at my parties!"

"Oh they'll be there," Annette said hugging the cubs close, "I'll have them well rested, washed, and ready to fuck! I'm not letting them go home tomorrow." Anika finished her goodbyes to the three and got back to running her club. A minute later Wendy and a fully clothed Penelope ran up to the trio to pass out hugs, snogs, and goodbyes as Shelby (who'd finally snatched her sunglasses back from Penny), phoned Anthony at the limousine.

The ride back to the flat didn't take long. The traffic wasn't heavy by then. In the basement garage Annette sent the cubs up to the flat in the lift as she had to make some coordination's with Anthony.

"Coordination's?" Brad asked Shelby as they rode up the lift alone.

"Tony should have been off at seven o'clock," Shelby said, "Annette is down in the limo blowing and fucking him!"

"Well," Brad observed, "he's most certainly GETTING OFF now." There was a shared chuckle as the doors to the lift separated for the two. Shelby fiddled with the key card and popped open the entrance to the flat.

Annette arrived up the lift at the flat a short time later. She opened the door and noticed the whole place was awash in darkness; save light from the street below that seeped in through the blinds. She stepped across the front room; throwing her purse on the counter and she stepped down the hall. Under the door to the master bedroom there was at least one light on. She opened the door and entered. Finding no one there she shrugged and stepped into the loo for a tinkle. She wasn't concerned at all and after club horseplay intrigued her; no need to cry out like she was a fraidy-cat in a bad suspense film, Shelby would come to her.

A flush of the loo later and she stood; pulling off her dress and throwing it on a dresser along with her thong (which had been stuffed down in her clutch purse ever since the dance-floor). She stepped back into the bedroom just as Shelby flew through the air at her; having leapt from behind her out of the balcony curtains where she'd been hiding. It was an old trick of hers but Annette loved playing this little bit of sexual peekaboo; it was one of the "games" the two shared...and those two played many many games if you haven't already guessed!

Shelby; naughty little cub that she was, had landed buck-naked on Annette's back and knocked her momentarily off balance. The girl clung to her shoulders and gripped her waist with her legs; growling and gnawing at her like sexual wildcat that had just surprised its prey. Annette; unflappable as always (and the resourceful alpha female), spun herself around quickly and fell backwards on the bed giggling. Shelby lost her grip on her boss as they hit the mattress and Annette saw advantage. Still giggling now as "it was very-much ON," Annette reversed and pinned her naughty pouncing Pixie ; who squeaked and protested as Annette held her momentarily (kissing her body and giggling with the girl whose whimpers and protests were halfhearted at best)!

Shelby kicked her naughty little legs and managed a reversal of her own; only to have Annette anticipate the move with a counter-stroke. Shelby enjoyed only a moment on top before the alpha she-wolf pulled her down underneath for more kisses, giggles, and humps of her aroused clitoris against the young girls frame; just to remind her who was boss! Naked wrestling always turned Annette on and with a lithe sinewy young hell-cat like Shelby...it was all the better! The two struggled and mewed like two furies testing each other's metal until Shelby decided a little bit of dirty pool was called for to break the deadlock. She pretended to relax... and then she tickled her.

YEEOOOAAAGHHH! howled Annette who swore like a sailor on shore-leave at the foul trickery of the girl! She lost her pin upon the young girl and Shelby reversed again. She now was atop Annette; tickling her ribs and tweaking her boss's nipples while she shrieked and sought to grapple for the girl's wrists to control of her hands. The two flipped-over and over-again on the king-sized bed as the hall door cracked a sliver. An observer in the darkness watched them both; not Brad, but the maid who watched intently while a solitary finger danced and frigged upon her naked clit.

Annette and Shelby now both attempted to control each other's wrists as grips were gained and lost and the two nude female combatants tried to overpower each other in a lurid display of speed, agility, and Sapphic strength! The struggle led to both women coming up to their knee's on the bed in a frantic giggling mewing series of arm locks and attempts to grab the knee of the other woman. At last the conjoined pair made it to their feet on the bed; in a frantic standing grapple above the bouncy mattress.

By now Annette had decided enough was enough. Using her height strength and guile to maximum advantage, she knelt for a split second and caught Shelby's knee. Shelby howled with terror as Annette then swung the naked girl up high and threw the giggling little trouble-maker to the mattress. She then fell on her and pinned her heavily in a sixty-nine position. From the doorway, the maid's eyes blinked with excitement and her finger feverishly strummed her clitoris which was now swollen to the size of a pencil eraser.

"SAY GIVE!" shouted Annette in-between giggles as she held the girls two wrists under her own pixie bum and crossed them so she'd have the least use of them. Two kicks of the girl's legs to no avail and two humps of her pelvis without toppling Annette told Shelby it was no use. She threw in the towel.

"GIVE!" shouted Shelby in-between giggles and kisses of her boss's thighs. Both women were quite warm and moist from the experience. From her place of observation behind the door, so was the maid!

"Eat my pussy!" Annette commanded from her superior position atop her pet pixie and she dropped her haunches down on Shelby's face for emphasis. Shelby began to feed at the lovely pink lotus blossom of Annette's labia; running her tongue in and out of the lovely truffle scented petals and then down to the hooded pink pearl of her clit. Annette let out a heartfelt moan from deep inside her core that went out through her nose in an expression of exquisite contentment! She released the girl's wrists; opened the girl's legs... and in a wonderfully tender sixty-nine, the two women made love.

Lovely little Shelby's pussy was the perfect dessert for her after a night of all those strange unfamiliar cocks spunking and spewing into both her ends. "Too much of a good salty thing? Well ...perhaps!" Annette thought with a chuckle to herself but she loved having that "eaten too much ice-cream" feeling in her belly and her jaw didn't hurt THAT much either! She absolutely adored that well-fucked pussy sensation from being stretched anonymously on the dancefloor so many times. True... she knew Dexter but those other fellows were definitely new faces ...and new cocks!