Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now let all their spunk dribble out of her pussy onto that lapping cat-tongue of Shelby, who went to work like a frisky little feline at a salty saucer of milk. The little minx loved the taste of "strange" from her mistresses' pussy; by no means was any of the wrestling, the grappling, or the "punishment" really punishment! The two dined. The door cracked a little more, and the maid's finger feverishly wanked at her own clit.

Annette now heard the door open slightly. She knew the jig was up and said it was alright for Brad to come in. She'd be done with Shelby momentarily and then she'd have him plow her straight into dreamland. It was therefore no small surprise for Annette when the maid stepped into the room and set one bare foot up on a chair to jill her clit vigorously while watching her boss and Shelby with unblinking eyes and flaring nostrils.

This was not the first time of this for her. Annette and her maid had a "special working arrangement" just like her chauffeur Anthony - you always need to take care of people! The thing was where in the HELL was BRAD?

"Ok sweetie," she called to the balcony, "come on in. We want you to play too so we can all get tired and sleep." Nobody responded.

"Ok handsome," she called again, "come out of the closet. Quit fucking around so that we can start fucking around!" Nothing.

"Ok Brad," she said, "where are you? I'm wet and I want you!" She did it. She'd indicated she wanted him. She'd played the aloof cum-slut all night but now... she wanted him and there was a bit of insecurity in her voice that he might not be there in the flat. It was foolishness of course but she'd shown a chink in her armor with a slight quiver in her voice when she'd called him out, (and he picked up on it). He knew she needed him... she could fuck every cock on both sides of the Thames but at the end of the night...she'd need him and he was fine with that. Check and mate.

The door to the loo opened and Brad stepped out. He sported a massive veiny well-greased erection in his hand and a determined look on his face. He'd been hiding in the shower, watching her wee in the loo; seeing her pee and then waiting until the commotion had ceased in the next room, and the holler of "GIVE" had been announced. He'd then fumbled silently in the medicine cabinet until he found a tube of white grease and slicked up his cock; all while spying from the door into the reflection of the sink mirror which had a view of the bed. It helped that Annette had not shut that door.

Shelby now wrapped arms around Annette's thighs and held them fast. She continued to give the boss's pussy licks and gobbles but now she watched intently as Brad and the maid strode over to the bed. Both the maid and Shelby spread Annette's ass cheeks apart wide until they looked like semi-flattened hills as Brad mounted the bed, knelt, and put the mushroom head of his cock to Annette's asshole!

Annette's jaw fell open as Brad pushed the greasy knob up to her pink ring of flesh and gained immediate entry; sliding deep up inside her rear-chute in one go, almost up to the balls! The suddenness of it all surprised her. She'd been fucked by him before but this time he was so very well-greased there'd been little against it. Still it felt as though she'd sat down on a big fleshy fire-extinguisher that had lodged up inside her and when she caught her breath she let out a yell of OOOHHHHHH AAAGGGH!

Pleasure and pain; her favorite bedtime companions, danced a tango in her head until the two decided that pleasure should lead. Her clit now pulsed and throbbed in Shelby's mouth and Annette once again knew she'd chosen wisely with both of her cubs! She turned her head slightly and told Brad to fuck her. Brad seized her by the hips and the fuck commenced; deep inside her, feeling like he was striking her very core with every greased veiny thrust!

The maid now moved to Brad's side, rubbing his balls and kissing him on the neck while fingering her own clit in a wicked self-frig. Brad kissed her. He then pointed to Annette's back,

"Like we told you," he said and the maid began a slow exquisite deep tissue massage of her bosses' back shoulders and bum while Brad fucked her ass and Shelby licked the last bits of cum from Annette's now sopping wet pussy. Annette screamed with delight and buried her face in Shelby's quim.

In five minutes time their combined excitement came to a big exquisite head for them and each was in need of release. The "burn" that Annette had set in place by attempting to make Brad jealous was most definitely there. It had been there for several hours; smoldering in Brads loins and wanting her. Now it had her; it had her by both hips and would not let go. She didn't wish for it to let go!

Annette and Shelby felt the onset of their shudders at the same time; Shelby popping her cute little cork first with a spasm and dewy spritz on Annette's tongue. Annette was a few seconds later but aided on by the other three other people in the room it was going to be a BIG one. She figured it too bad if everyone else present had not brought EARPLUGS!

EEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH! Annette screamed in a joyful cry of tremendous release; her brine splashing down out of her cunt in multiple streams into Shelby's mouth and over the girls chin! The maid figured it was all just as well; the sheets were due for a change tomorrow anyway.

Brad felt his balls surge and blow their contents. He screamed a shuddering AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH OOOHHH HHAAAAAHHH in a violent man-gasm that sent hot cum deep into Annette's insides; turning her bum into more or less a happy contented pastry that was absolutely filled and spilling over with marvelous "Brad-butter." He fell over on his side next to Annette as the maid now frigged herself into a shuddering cum-gasm of her own and fell wheezing and gasping to the other side of her boss. The burn had taken its course and it had done so deliciously for them!

In the aftermath of it all, Annette shifted her weight and lifted her feather lite form from off from Shelby. The little pixie paired off with the maid at one end of the bed and soon the two were kissing, diddling and generally giving each other a lovely little sleeping pill in the early hours of Saturday morning. Annette rolled over and tossed a leg over Brad who was wide awake and looking at the ceiling in a state of happy contentment.

"Your verdict?" he said looking at the ceiling for a moment and then directly into her eyes.

"You did very well on your first night out. I'm extremely pleased! I also love the fact that you're a big boy who is not all possessive despite the fact that you want me. You let me have my way and play with others (as it should be); after all... you know by now I'm a total cum slut!" She giggled and then she reminded him,

"but you also know those other girls that you fuck will only make me wish to mark my territory all over you when the night is done, and if you keep up the attitude you've shown ...you'll have me at the end of the night! You're a real man; a man who is secure in himself and I find that so fucking hot!"

She sniffed his neck and smelled his sweat. It had mixed with his cologne, mixed with the perfume of all those other women, and now mixed with her. It made her heart skip a beat for a second. She kissed down his body and found his cock, smelling both her, (and every other woman he'd fucked that night). It made her ravenous and she drew him into her mouth for a nice pleasing post-fuck suck for both of them. She pulled up and looked into his eyes,

"Oh yes," she said looking up at him and feeling him starting to become hard in her hand, "you'll most definitely have me at the end of the night!" He didn't wait. He reached down and pulled her up to him and kissed her hard. He rolled over atop her and entered her cunt; splaying her legs apart with his hips and knees. She whined and moaned with pleasure as he fucked her hard, erasing any trace that another man had even been there that evening; either in her cunt or in her mind!

They made love once more, they made one-another cum, and in more than just a mere sleeping pill fuck; they made one another content and happy! He rolled off her and she then rolled halfway onto him. For more than a minute they listened to the happy sips of air through the noses of Shelby and the maid. Annette pulled herself up to his mouth and the two kissed.

Her head lay on his shoulder and she watched him and marveled. He was like this strange mythical beast that existed only in stories; good-looking, intelligent, strong, confident, and she'd found him! He was also just what the doctor ordered for this life of hers. If she wanted to grab all out of that life that she could (to include feeding her all sexual appetites too numerous to fit on this page), then HE was the right man to ensure that happened for her -and with her! Sweet epiphany.

She tried to stay awake a bit longer; just watching him drift off. It didn't work. Sleep enveloped both of them in seconds as Annette sank into a warm blanket of happiness with his arm around her; her head atop his chest. It was good. Morning would be here soon and with it; their "tomorrow" would be here soon as well (with all its possibilities).

Tomorrow night they'd be out again at Anika's party. It didn't matter at the moment however; now there was only black blissful contentment of unconsciousness. Ironically there was no victory for her with the evening's events; she hadn't won him as she thought. There was something better; an equal, and with any equal you don't win...you meet a like-minded match and continue to play together.

Yes, Bishop had taken Knight in the early hours of the game... but as the game played out he'd shown her his metal and the true content of his character. In the end as she slept on his chest, Knight had taken Bishop; queen traps king...king takes queen. Check and mate. More games would follow.

Sleep tight readers!