All Comments on 'Bitch Maker Ch. 04'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

this is turning out to be a great series , keep it up , write another chapter soon please .

vickygvickygalmost 12 years ago
More, more, more!

This is turning out to be one of my favs...luv it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

we need another instalment! This series is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OlderSister

I was fourteen and my Sister was twenty when our parents died in a plane crash. My Sister had always been mean to me, but she was all the family I had, so I put up with it. One day she came home from work and caught me wearing her dirty panties that I was supposed to be washing. She screamed she was tired of me playing with myself all the time and wished she had had a little Sister instead of me! I was afraid she would send me away and started to cry. I will teach you to behave and control your urges and yes make you my little Sister. Things were quite for a couple of days and I thought all was back to normal. Then one night she came home caught me with my pecker in my hand and ordered me up to the bathroom. She had me strip and get in the shower, she stripped and got in with me. I had peeked at my Sister through her keyhole, but had never gotten the view that was in front of me now! She always dress plain for work and never dressed to go out, so you wouldn't know what a hidden treasure her body was .

she said to me do you like see? Cause your little hard pecker says you do. I tried to cover my erection, but she pushed my hands away and said if you are going to be a good little girl we will have to teach you to control that! She turned the shower on and soaped both of us up. She said I needed to know how a girl keeps herself pretty and clean. She shaved my legs, underarms, between the cheeks of my ass and yes even shaved my pubic hair off. All this attention was having an effect on my cock! It was more then hard, it was rigid! She had me stand with my feet apart and my hands behind my head, then knelt down in front of me. Well what do we do with this? I could feel her warm breath on my cock, she stroked my cock and balls, making it twitch. It would be ashame to cut it off, it is a nice size for such a young boy. She moved in closer, stroking my cock with one hand and pulled and twisted my fresh shaved balls with the other! Lets see how much cum is in this nice pecker of yours then we will deside what to do with it. My cock was dripping pre cum and she spread this over it to lube her stroking. I started to tense up a couple of times like I was going to cum.Sis would pull down on my balls and squeeze the tip of my cock until the need to cum would pass. She said No,no, no, you don't cum until I let you! This went on for what seemed like a long time. After the last time she denied me, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me till I was almost out of my mind! When she felt me tensing she took her mouth off of my cock and began to stroke me faster and faster.I exploded shooting cum all over her face and chest! My knees were weak and I thought I would pass out. That's a good boy she said, what a big load. She soaped us both up and we rinsed off, got out of the shower and dried ourselves. After that she lead me in to her bed room and had me lay on the bed and spread my legs. She went back in the bathroom andcame back with a warm washcloth which she massaged my ball sac with, well she lectured me me on being a good boy, doing as I was told and learning to control my urges. After a few minutes the warm cloth had the desired effect and my balls hug low. She then took a metal ring and placed it around my sac just below the base of my cock. She then took a metal cage and slipped it over my cock and locked this to the ring around my balls and locked it with a padlock. There, she said, that will keep that thing under control! She had me get up so I could look at myself in the mirror. I silver cage covered my cock and my balls hung low beneath the silver rinf around my sac. She toyed with my cock making it swell in the cage, but it could only get so hard. See how pretty you look? By learning to please me and controlling that unruly little cock, you will learn what real pleasure is.It has been ten years now since I was put under my Sisters control and I wouldn't have it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Call Me Tammy

Please.

My sissy name is Melinda but you can call me Tammy Honey. Use me anyway you desire. PM me 4yourpleasureiam

dacoach44dacoach44about 7 years ago
Cumming right along...

Hmmm, delightful, as the plot develops. Now we see a sissy getting femmed up and loving it. Looking like Timmy is gonna love being turned into a fucktoy for the tranny.

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

I honestly really loved it thx

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

keeps getting better

Tammy coming right along and accepting her position. I like how you write each chapter in a way you can end the story or keep going, hopefully you will keep it going.

Maybe get Alex jealous that now Tammy is taking away some of Sam's attention, so she tries to get Tammy in trouble or even hurt him. Sam has to prove she loves both of her bitches. Maybe have Tammy get pissed at Sam and move out. As Tim tries to get back to his normal life it seems boring and empty.

Sam ends up missing him and tries to manipulate him back, Tim tells Sam she is the bitch, she is so busy playing her games she doesnt see how much Alex and him truly love her. Alex comes to Tim and tells him that she doesnt only love Sam but Tammy too.

Tim calls Sam and Alex to his new place to explain to both of them his decision, when they arrive he tells them to come in. They come in and he yells from the bedroom he will be out, comes out in a dress and make up, even a cage. He tells them he knows he belongs with Sam and Alex, if they will have him.

Sam tells him punishment is coming for leaving, Tammy smiles and says thank you mistress.

SORRY, I shouldnt be telling you what to write. Its so good ideas just came to my mind

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot and I wish I was Tim. I would love to be someone's bottom bitch.

savage12ksavage12kover 2 years ago

Proofreading and a little editing for punctuation would make this flow much nicer. Great story though!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, I would love to find a Sammie

thomashwhitethomashwhite12 months ago

Without chapter 3, I like this series. With chapter 3, the story is disjointed. Some parts are a personal discovery story based on mutual trust and attraction Another part is just a rape story. I can like either type of story, but a rape destroys any future parts having believable personal discovery based on trust.

With chapter 3 I think Tim needs to man up and go to the cops. Too often the rape victim doesn’t go to the police due to embarrassment, etc. However we are constantly advised that the rape victim isn’t protecting themselves but are protecting the next victim. Tim needs to think about that person.

Trust is a key to any relationship. You may forgive the initial sex that did not include Tim being advised of Sammy and Alex‘s T-girl status. In our society, that information is potentially dangerous. However, combine that with the lack of consent for drugs that make permanent changes to your body and which many T girls do not take. Most importantly wrap that up with a weekend rape featuring physical pain, humiliation, and degradation. These things prove that Sammy and Alex are not trustworthy. For all he knows they could sell him in to sadistic servitude, death, or a million other bad things. How could he he trust any assurances to the contrary.

Tim learned things about himself through Sammy and Alex, but he needs to explore those things with someone else.

That is really too bad. In the initial part of this series, Sammy and Alex appear to get consent. At the end of the series Sammy appears to be getting consent. The rape violated everything that was going on. Tim very clearly indicated no multiple times. No matter how much pleasure Tim may have gotten during it, the rape is still inexcusable. Otherwise rapists could be absolved of their rape through making sure the victim cums. Additionally, Tim’s feeling of safety in Sammy’s arms near the end of the story is not understandable without a Stockholm syndrome type of affect. Sammy has not earned that feeling from Tim.

After the rape when Tim returns ,Sammy states to Tim with “genuine concern in her voice” that he could stay there without continuing forward. This is too little too late. By that offer, Sammy acknowledges that what they did went too far. Therefore any professing of concern is not believable. After surviving a violent rape Tim very well may have physically hurt himself, gone into a depression, or a number of other bad things immediately after they released him. Where was Sam’s concern for that possibility prior to initiating the violence.

An act of violence of the level of that rape will probably create scars in Tim’s subconscious. Just the internal confusion of wanting to move forward and the reality of this bad event could be awful. You would question your own ability to make choices. Even if he forgives them, that will not make those scars go away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bitch Maker Series Info