All Comments on 'Bitch Seat Rider: Rule Number Three'

by visioneer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

Hell yeah. Funny, sexy, with a badass chick to boot.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 11 years ago
Nothing makes for better reading

than a Harley, a biker bitch, primal sex and an open rode.

A Marine makes it BAD ASS

Great read

Lee

TranslucentGirlTranslucentGirlover 8 years ago
Delightful

I could FEEL her!

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 8 years ago
Pretty vivid

Good story . Little too much thought/emotional descriptions.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Vivid and Brilliant!

An amazingly vivid story with a magnificently creative use of language which never loses its momentum. An exotic and very stimulating read.

Robertodavo a.k.a Robert Davidson.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
DAMN!

Damn that was HOT!! Five well deserved Stars! Hope you give us some more of David & Snakes story. Semper Fi from this old Marine.

pobratpobratalmost 3 years ago

😁👍👍👏👏👏💟☮️🌈💋💋

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

Fabulously well written. Insanely hot. I love the intertwining of their history in their love-making, the development of their characters within the boundaries of how they approach sex. I just fucking love that.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste9 months ago

Your imagery absolutely magnificent and stimulating. Love to hear from David’s point of view now, loved the complexity of Snake feelings and mind.

AG31AG317 months ago

"as electric currents stiffened her nipples before spiraling downward to go to ground in a clenching sizzle between her legs. " You think there's no new way to say something, and then there is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservisioneer@visioneer
I am a retired professional with a strong interest in writing erotica and a long-held interest in BDSM, especially the D/s dynamic. I seek others with similar interests for friendship and conversation. With regards to personality, I am reserved, patient, imaginative, and open...