All Comments on 'Bitch teacher gets blackmailed Ch. 03'

by Honeybadger69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PassionateCelinePassionateCelinealmost 9 years ago
The Breaking of a Teacher

I'm hoping there will be more of this story as it is very interesting to read!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read how "Chang" breaks Miss Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for more, & to read on how miss Rose is broken & turn into a very submissive slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more, please, and soon!!!

Please, Honebadgder69, it has been almost six months since your last submission to this site, and I, and I'm sure many others want...no, need to find out what you have in store for "Master" and his two slave teachers. I know I sure do. I hope you are well, and you have no physical reasons for not writing more. I mean, for all we know, you were in some sort of an accident, and are unable to write! Oh, well, I'll have to content myself with re-reading your earlier submissions. Normally, I can wait for new chapters to be written, but you have touched heavily on one of my favorite subjects...teachers in trouble. So, please be well, and write more.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want More

Hope that chapter 4 appears soon. Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

Please update fourth version of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Story

Liked this story and the seductions a lot. Both Teachers were looking for some young stud or girl to take charge of their sex lives and it happened.

You could, if you have the time and 6 months or so seems like a lot of time, develop this story into a very good story series with Chang taking charge but then having the biology teacher begin to really dominate Ms. Rose. Now that would be a nice switch and Chang would be willing to watch this development.

Keep this going as you do have an audience willing and eager to read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Plot, but...

Your spelling and grammar are bad enough that they distract your readers from the story. Also, this chapter seemed rather stunted. Maybe try to round out the next part a little more, and definitely find a proof-reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Good stat to a story i definitely would like to read more of this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

damn I wonder what happened did the writer just give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

need more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward part 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous