All Comments on 'Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 18'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Welcome back! I was addicted to your characters and it's a joy to see you back after so long.Can't wait to see how the story unfolds! Pretty please write more chapters! Also, hope to see soon an update to "A Dom's Best Friend " story.

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenover 5 years ago
More?

We are in need of more Sir.... Please give us an update to this story. There is not a lover out here in this literotica world that did not dive into this fantasy feeling like Bitsy at some point. This story has brought out a part of me I have tried to bury for years. Please don't let this story die here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her not saying “I love you”

Doesn’t mean she lied. She told him she remembered dancing with him at the ball, which was before she told him (to Marco by accident) that she loved him.

That fact aside, if you go down that route anyway Why should he be surprised that the woman he’s been raping has lied to him?

Even though she is apparently as dumb as a bag of rocks and still loves him, because that’s how you see this situation a poor tormented love affair of two people afraid to admit how they feel about each other. Despite the fact that he treats her like shit and forced all this on her. Like I’ve been saying it’s nonsensical because CONSENT isn’t something you can gloss over.

EveEdenEveEdenabout 5 years ago
Anymore to come?

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I do wish this story could continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twilight and 50 shades crossed with "old Europe " and this is a mess of a story. I agree with anonymous from 4yrs ago that you can't gloss over rape and consent. There are better stories to read than this one. Ps I am from Europe....and I laughed at a duchess called Tracy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES