Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart's hands freed, he tore at the button and zipper on his slacks and yanked out his already marble-hard cock. He plunged deep, her wet head absorbing him in welcome.

She pleaded, "Please, Master, take me, fuck me, own me, your slave," clasping him tight in her quaking pussy, unable to forestall her orgasm.

In contrast, he paused, stilling himself in her, reveling in the feel of his slave, his love, reacting to him as his again. Her need made her grasp his shoulder with her teeth, and Stuart welcomed the pain, savored it, as he thrust within her steamy depths.

Her second orgasm clenched him even tighter, the vise grip milking him as he coated her already dripping cunt walls with ropes of his creamy seed.

A shaking hand released her bound wrists which fell limply in her sated state behind his neck. With effort, he backed up, noting for the first time the disarrangement of the room their coupling had caused.

It was not the mess, or anything added, that Stuart fixated upon, however. It was the absence of three little words she had previously struggled, without success, to withhold. His sullen determination understood what her omission of "I love you" and also of "Tristan" meant: she had not suffered any memory loss at all.

She remembered everything.

She did not trust him.

She had lied to him.

****

To be continued...

12