Bizarre Days Ch. 01: A Ridiculous Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," was all he whispered. "Now that you have overcome your silly shyness, you must admit, it feels good to be free, good that someone is seeing and enjoying your body"

"I guess so," I said softly.

"You look wonderful, naked, just standing there so willing."

I was willing, it was such a strong emotion. I was naked, he was fully clothed, I felt so vulnerable.

Lars picked up all my clothes and put them in the truck, locking the doors with his remote. Now I had no clothes, I guess we weren't leaving very soon.

Lars came back to where I was stand and said, "so now sweetie, I would like to take some poses. Put one foot on the bench and bending over, slightly."

"Yes Lars," I said. I lifted my leg, my ass faced the camera, I heard the click of the camera again.

"For our next shot, lay over the edge of the table, reach back with your hands and spread your ass open, I want a close-up of that lovely asshole of yours."

I did as ask, reached back and spread my cheeks open. Lars now had access to my asshole, my private part, the intimacy went through me. I hoped Lars felt something. A longing to please him started growing in me. I'm worried about that.

I couldn't help but feel excited though, my cock was getting hard, but I didn't care.

I held my ass open as he took a series of other photographs. This went on for a five minutes as he posed me in several different ways. He used his hands to position me, his touch was so tender. Once towards the end of the shot, he tickled my asshole with his finger, which caused me to draw in a breath. "Pretty little bud fella, very nice."

At some point I heard him say "Let's see what you can do, son,"

Here we go.

"Please Lars, not the stick, it's too embarrassing, please no." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'm gentle when I insert it. It will have plenty of lube. I don't want to damage that beautiful asshole, it's near perfect. You should want this."

He really did care about me. "Ok Lars, I admit I want the stick, what do you want me to do?"

When I had looked at the stick earlier, it seemed to be about an inch round, big but not impossible, I've done bigger on my own. My confusion was the numbers on the end, couldn't figure that out, how was he using them?

While contemplating all this, Lars spoke up again, "I want you to hold on to that tree and bring you ass out as far as you can, spread your legs, so you are as comfortable as possible."

I hadn't noticed the minutes go by, as I was lost in thought. During that time, he had retrieved the stick and lubed it up, the time had come.

I held on to the tree, arching my back and spreading my legs. I whispered, "what are you going to do. You're not going to insert that stick in me, are you?" I knew I was about to be violated, I just wanted to say it out loud for my own benefit.

"It's more than just a stick, it's the competition that's exciting. You knew what this stick was for, so you know where it's going."

I cringed, how could I have let this happen, but there was no going back, I was naked in the woods, bent over, waiting, and Lars had lubed up his stick and was about to penetrate me.

"Now Son, anyone can take this up their ass, it's only an inch around and I'm sure you will handle it just fine. The fun part is being the best. When you went through my album, I'm sure you noticed the numbers on the inside cover."

I softly said "yes."

"Well that's how many inches, of this stick, my boys and girls could take up their ass. The record is 12 inches. He was a big guy, so I figured there was a lot of room in there," he said laughing.

"One of the girls was the worst, she only had about five inches in when she started crying "It hurts, it hurts." I didn't think so, but I took it out anyway. I think she thought I wanted to fuck her ass, but that didn't happen, sweet kid though, nice tits."

Lars continued, "So you understand, I don't fuck ass, to intimate, I just play games and jerk off later."

What he said made me feel like that girl, spread out in front of him. Only I haven't cried yet.

Lars continued, "But enough about them, now for you. I going to insert this stick, that is up to me and you have no say in it. You're spread and ready and I have the right to your asshole and its penetration. You just prepare yourself for the insertion."

I already knew I was his for now, and that I couldn't object to anything he wanted to do. I was owned.

No sooner had I thought this when he said "I own you son, your body, your cock and especially your fine, sweet ass, it's mine. I know you know it, but I would like to hear you say it. Give me that ass."

This had gone a bit further then I wanted it to, but whose fault is that? "Yes Lars" I said" I belong to you and you have rights to any part of me, you especially own my ass and access to my asshole. You can do anything you want, please use it, I want you to have it. It's there only for your pleasure."

That was a mouth full, I couldn't believe I said that.

Believe it or not, I had a raging erection and was beginning to understand the sweetness of being owned and taken in such a way, though I still wasn't comfortable with all of it.

That's when I felt his fingers gently part my ass, then the cool tip of his stick on my entrance. When I felt the stick, I lost my shyness. All I thought about was that stick going in my ass. I really wanted it now and couldn't wait for him to insert it. I moved back on the stick, anxious to get it in me.

I heard him laugh, "patience my boy, patience."

I felt a little foolish, but just then I could feel the gentle pressure as Lars started to push it in. The stick was slowly being inserted in my asshole. He was going so slow, it felt like a quarter of an inch every 10 seconds. I couldn't tell but I don't think it had penetrated my asshole yet. He finally put some pressure on the stick, and it went in without a problem, but only about an inch. I hoped I had impressed him with my acceptance of his penetrating me.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Involuntarily I muttered, "please Lars, please don't tease me, please push it in." which only made him laugh some more.

Finally, I could tell he had at least three to four inches buried in my ass. He then braced the stick against a rock, so it would stay in place, without his help. By this time, my cock was straining to be touched. As I stood there against the tree, I slowly lowered my hand to my crotch and started to slowly masturbate.

I had the stick up my ass when I heard another click of the camera. So now I'm a new page in his collection. I wondered if Lars owned all of them, he brought here. I knew I was owned.

Lars took shots from different angles, and then came and stood next to me. I felt him take hold of the stick and wiggle it a little, sending a chill through me. He looked down at my hand on my cock and said, "no, not yet son, I will tell you when you can relieve yourself, no touching."

"Lars, then please don't wiggle the stick; my ass is very sensitive, and it drives me crazy."

He laughed again and gave it a full turn this time. I just let out a moan as he patted my ass lightly and said" there, there now, no rush."

Lars had his camera ready when he said, "time to see what you can do."

"Here's how it works son, right now I can see the number 4 on my stick. That means there is four inches in your ass. I leave it up to you how much more you can take. This is the only time that I give you permission to decide what happens. I won't touch the stick; it's against the rock so you have the control over how far you want to take it. I know you remember that twelve inches was the deepest, so far, but I don't expect anyone to match that. I'll call out the numbers while you push down. You can start whenever you like, take as much time as you need, I have the camera ready."

I thought to myself, why would I want to compete in this contest, I don't care about winning this game, I've given him his four inches, he has his pictures that's enough. I've given so much of myself and was disappointed that he didn't respond with tenderness and caring. I cared for him, didn't I?

Lars was waiting patiently. As bothered as I was by my situation, I was also conscious of his feelings, why hurt him now and refuse to go along. My cock was still raging and the stick in my ass felt good, I should do this for him, I owed him that much.

I started slowly going down on the stick, feeling it smoothly slide into my ass. "Six inches" he called out and it made me smile. I didn't even feel the six inches so I thought I was off to a good start. I lowered myself some more and felt the stick slide in deeper. "Eight inches" he called out, "good show son."

Every time he complimented me it made me want to do more for him. What's wrong with me?

At eight inches, I couldn't squat down any lower the angle was off. I ask Lars to move the rock closer. I stood up which caused the stick to come out about three inches, but I wasn't concerned as I knew I could quickly make it up again. Lars moved the rock closer, which slid the stick in the three inches I lost; I was back to eight inches.

I knew that Lars was hoping for some effort. I decided to give one good push and see how much more room I had. I held my breath, wiggled my ass to get it in a comfortable angle, and with Lars chanting "go boy, go boy, go" lowered my ass some more. I could feel that one; the stick hit something inside of me and made me stand up.

I tightened my asshole and held the stick in me, as the small pain disappeared. I just knew I made some good progress.

I heard Lars yell out "wow, 10 inches, you're doing great, have to take another picture," I heard the click of the camera. I felt proud of my accomplishment.

I was relieved to think I had done my best and was content to leave it at that when Lars said, "come on son, I know you have more, give that stick a home up there, I'm pulling for you."

I knew he was just saying that for my benefit, to help me be more of a man, and get past my limitations. He was teaching me and I appreciated it. He did care for me.

The stick he made was well sanded and painted with a very smooth surface. The polished white knob at the top was very comfortable. I also knew that such an instrument could straighten out that first bend in my colon, which would allow the stick farther up my ass. I knew he was counting on me and I really wanted to impress him. I began to gently wiggle my ass while pushing down on the stick. I felt the pressure but not really pain. I was gently pushing down when I felt the turn was made, and the stick went easily in some more.

"You've got twelve inches in you, that ties the record son, great, good job. I knew you could do it." Lars seemed to be beside himself and I felt good to be pleasing him. It's nice having someone else give your asshole pleasure.

Lars said "Oh boy, great job, I'm really grateful for your efforts today. I'm proud of you, you're a real man now. He went on but softer, "I don't understand it, but I am very glad we met, you're very special."

That touched me deeply and for the first time brought a tear to my eyes.

"Oh son, please, no need to cry, at least you're not crying because it hurts," he laughed. "If you relax now I'll take the stick out, hold on."

I was glad that I had made him happy, and a bit sad that the stick was coming out. I was now intimate with that stick and didn't want to part ways.

I contemplated our time being over and had to admit it was disappointing. I had made the twelve-inch mark, and that had made Lars very happy and a bit surprised I would guess. I didn't want it to end, I wanted to stay naked and impaled on his stick forever. What could I do to keep the clock going a little more?

I heard myself say to him "Thanks Lars, but not yet please, leave it in."

"You're really something boy, what do you have in mind?"

I turned my head and looked into his eyes; he took a tissue and wiped a tear away.

I whispered, "Lars you are something special too, I can't explain it, but it's there, thank you." He smiled as I went on "I stand here totally yours willing to do anything you would enjoy. I wish I would never put another stitch of clothes on, ever. Just live to please you."

With our eyes locked, I braced myself, took a deep breath, spread my legs, crouching, and lowered myself in one smooth motion. I felt that wonderful stick slide easily into my ass what I assumed to be about three or four more inches.

"Holy cow," I heard Lars proclaim. "You just buried the fourteen, you've got fourteen inches of my stick up your ass, that's really something, you are wonderful, son, this is the greatest. You really made my day, thank you boy, thank you."

I think I blushed a little as I whispered, "I'm glad I could do this for you Lars, make you happy. You are very welcome. Is there anything else I can do, or you want to do to me?"

"I just don't know, I really appreciate what you accomplished here. You're special, beautiful and sexy. I really like you John, that's strange for me."

I was aware of my raging cock and, while the stick was still up my ass, wanted so badly to jerk off. I lowered my hand again, to jerk off, hoping that he wouldn't stop me, when he said, "I know you are suffering with that hard on and you've really worked hard to please me, but I do have one more thing I would like to do."

I thought he was letting me finish, when he took hold of my ass and slowly remove the stick.

"No Lars please leave it in. I need it, I need to cum, please." But I could feel my ass close, as it came out.

It was a disappointment to me but what can you do. I thought maybe he would want me to masturbate while he watched, it didn't matter to me, he could do what he wanted.

I stood up and turned to look at him. His hand reached down, taking hold of my cock. That made my cock twitch as he held it in his hand. I thought I would cum.

"Please Lars, please," I cried. I could feel I was so close. I needed to finish.

He smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. "John, I don't usually do this so I'm apologizing now for what I'm about to ask you."

"Ask me anything Lars."

"You have really impressed me, and I think you have the best ass I've ever had the privilege to play with. This has always been a game to me, but you're different. You're beautiful with a beautiful body, beautiful mind and a wonderful ass," he said with a chuckle. "I know you did something special for me today, so don't blame me for needing this. As I told you, I never fuck anyone, just jerk off to pictures, but I'm not going to jerk off this time. I know you want relief and I need to have you, I want you so badly, I just don't understand this feeling at all."

I put my fingers on his lips, to silence him and said, "Whatever it is Lars, remember I'm yours."

Lars took my hand and led me over to the picnic table. He put his hands on my shoulder and turned me around. With a gentle pressure he bent me over the edge.

He was going to fuck me, at this point it felt normal and I wanted it as badly as he did. I just wanted him to want me. I will be the first guy he fucked instead of jerking off. I had a to think, he is in love with me.

"That's wonderful John," was all he said.

I heard his zipper come down and had to turn my head to look. Our eye met and he smiled at me. I looked down and saw his pant and shorts around his ankles. Even with all the hair around his cock and balls, they stood out. He must be about 10 inches and much thicker around then I've ever seen. He also had marvelous balls and a ball sack that looked enormous. I felt a need to bury my face in all of it and take him in; drinking every drop of love he could give me. I think I was in love with him.

I reached around and grabbed my ass, spreading my cheek apart to welcome Lars. I felt him spread some lube around my puckered asshole and then felt his cock pressing against my entrance. I pushed back to assure him that he was welcome and with that push got the smooth head of his cock through my opening. There was a little pain, but that was nothing compared to the pleasure it gave me. I had Lars' cock entering me. I knew he was anxious to push his cock in me, but he went slow until he was in me up to his balls. I groaned at the sensation of a cock fully, inserted in me and moaned "oh Lars, fuck me, fuck your boy, I'm all yours."

Lars was moaning, thrusting deep strokes in and out. He was whispering in my ear "I love you John, I want you".

His fucking me felt wonderful. I was his and he loved me, it couldn't get any better.

I didn't have to stroke my cock I felt it coming on its own. I could tell that Lars was about to cum and it excited me. "Oh, Lars please cum in me, cum, I love you."

That pushed the limit with him and with a loud cry he emptied himself in my waiting ass. The timing was right, as I felt the rage come up from my hole into my cock and then explode so hard, I almost fainted.

Lars laid on me while we recovered from two amazing organisms. Slowly his limp dick came out of my asshole. "What can I say son, that was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Me too," I said when I turned to look at him. I knew then we would be together. We embraced, and our lips met in such passion. I couldn't get enough of him, his tongue worked its miracles inside my mouth and I held it between my lips with such gratitude. "I love you Lars and will always want to please you."

"I love you to John, I don't understand it, but it happened, so here we are."

As we embraced and kissed I could feel my cock twitching, swelling with need again. I could feel Lars' cock growing as he pressed it against me. I didn't think it was possible to recover so quickly from such a massive organism, but there it was. Lars broke the kiss and looked at me. "Son, I want to make love to you again, grab my cock, please, hold it in your hand."

I felt Lars' rock-hard cock and took it in my hand. Looking at him longingly I said, "Lars, I want to take you in my mouth and devour you, let you cum in my mouth and taste your love for me. Please let me, please."

Lars looked at me with such tenderness, "I know son, and my cock is there for you whenever you want it. But I need to fuck you again, I need to try and get deeper into you and feel your ass respond to my cock's presence, do you understand, please understand, do you mind?"

"Do I mind, Lars, I want you anytime and as many times as we can, please take me, but maybe this time we can do it like lovers. I want to face you and kiss you while we make love."

We laid down in the grass, I lay there on my back. Lars lay beside me and kissed me, so gently. I felt his hand fold around my cock, it was wonderful to have him hold it. After a while, his hand went to my ass. He started massaging my hole, at times, inserting a finger or two. It felt so good, I moaned and shuttered under his touch. He wouldn't stop. What a lover.

"Please Lars, please, I can't take it, what are you doing to me?"

"Just relax son and let me give you pleasure before we make love," he replied.

He kept rubbing my hole, and I was losing it. "Please Lars, how do you know I love this? You're driving me crazy, I can't take it, I want you so much."

Lars chuckled, "you told me during lunch remember? You said the anus was a pleasure zone, I knew you were talking about yourself."

Well he knew how to manipulate me, "Lars, please make love to me, take me now, no more teasing."

I squirmed as I lifted my hips up, trying to lure him into fucking me.

It worked, he knelt in front of me and spread my legs apart, never losing eye contact. Lars had taken off the rest of his clothes, revealing a very hairy chest; in fact, he was hairy all over. He noticed me looking and asked if it bothered me. "Lars, nothing bothers me, you're beautiful, naked and all mine. I want you on me and in me, I love you." He was my bear and I was his cub.