Bizarre Days Ch. 01: A Ridiculous Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erect cock was lying against my stomach as he lifted my balls and gently started massaging my hole, again.

"Lars stop, it's ready, I'm crazy, please now." He laughed as he grabbed his cock to guide it in me. His cock slid into my ass without any pain. "I love this Lars, I love that you want me, fuck me my lover."

He began fucking me in earnest, moaning and cherishing every stroke. I came up to meet his strokes and squealed with each thrust. We fucked harder and harder till I thought I would lose my mind. The heat began deep inside my ass, slowly spreading out over my balls and into my cock. I could see in his eyes that the same was coming his way. While our eyes were locked, he lowered his mouth on mine. I sucked his tongue, wanting to take him all inside me. With an unbelievable rush we both came, I felt his wonderful cum shoot inside me, what satisfaction. I was bucking like a young calf. I came without any help and turned the space between us wonderfully sticky, we both loved it.

We lay that way for some time, just taking all the pleasures in. I couldn't believe we came to such a point since this morning, when a stranger picked me up for a ride to Erie, PA. We both stood up and Lars gathered his clothes. He got dressed while I used a towel he had to clean up a bit. He went to the truck for my clothes.

He came with them folding over his arm, "I could lock them away in my truck and you would have to drive with me to Erie naked, what do you think about that?" He laughed, what was now a wonderful laugh as I said, "whatever you want sir."

"No that's OK, I don't want something to happen that would make us both look ridiculous and get us in trouble." With that he began to help me get dressed, touching my body as he put on my clothes.

Lars said, "Anyway, they come off easily whenever we want."

I was fully dress now and we were about to get in the truck. Before he went around to his side, he turned and held me with his hands. He looked into my eyes and said, "you told me you were going to Erie for work, right?"

"That's my plan; I hope to get a start in the record business."

"Well, what would you say if I ask you to come with me, I'll take care of you always, would you consider it, would you be mine?"

He took me in his arms "I love you John, I really love you," with that he gave one of my ass cheeks a small grab.

We kissed and as I fell into his arms I whispered, "I will always be yours, I love you Lars."

We headed back to route 80. Lars would drop me off in Erie to finish up my business. He had planned a return trip, and said he would be back in a month's time. He would pick me up then.