All Comments on 'Bizarre Roommates Ch. 10'

by RockmeHard1234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
Sorry

After waiting this long for an update I'm gonna have to take this one off my faves

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can't wait

I hope this story goes till the end. Hate to invest so much time to see it not completed

Texanguy1

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxover 6 years ago
Confused.

So I mean I read what you have but you set up so many different things and then left them. Enough things to set up your story instead of just changing 3 weeks to 3 months. I mean what happened to the beta presses charges and then drops them but the other wolves were massacred. Land lady wanted to talk to them was at theur apartment and just walks back out instead why did she wait if she didnt want to talk to them. The omen dude hinted at them needing to work together. Christina wanting a nice guy then smelling the vampire on the man she wants. Ryu high school bully, ryu didn't have a pair then boom he has grown a pair but we have no clue why or how. Creepy stalker neighbor has provocative images of the girls but they are calm with him but nearly kill ryu. Also why did everyone just cave. Jessica caved with Cyclops. Ryu although stronger caves about his heritage and stops hiding his powers.

You also have extra words in places. Any amount of that could be covered instead of just going .'oh wait I want to be at three months.

Still good stuff in it though. I can't decide if I like it or not. But it caught my interest. I will read some more before I decide.

RockmeHard1234RockmeHard1234over 6 years agoAuthor
possible plot holes

Sorry if there are certain parts that seem a bit confusing with the bully, the landlady, and the omen guy who murdered the delta werewolves. some of them I'm going to fix later. also, the part of Cristina smelling Jesse's stench on Ryu is going to come up when Cristina confronts Ryu about it after the zombie problem.

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxover 6 years ago
Baller

Cool cool cool. Your the first writter to ever respond. Looking forward to next chapter/segment

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 6 years ago

You need to get off your butt and finish something.

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
?

Are ya still alive and kickin ? I do hope so your story intrigues me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous