All Comments on 'BJ Bliss Ch. 02 The 'Burbs Do Blow'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Even better than expected

I've been patiently waiting for the second chapter of this series, and you didn't disappoint. In fact, this series is developing in a way that is even better than I expected. I love the concept, and would have been happy with an endless series of adventures where the BJ Bliss team travels from client to another. That would be light, fun and arousing reading.

But you've managed to incorporate even more than that. On top of the light, hot, fun -- and devilish humor -- you've also added a few subplots involving a villain (the competitor), a possible budding romance, and corporate espionage. Instead of being a simple series of whimsical adventures, you've actually created a plot, and characters we can identify with.

This is the first story you've submitted to Literotica, but it definitely isn't the first story you've ever written. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It's very encouraging to get feedback like this. This is actually a spin off of my original series Ladies Cocktail Night, which you can read if you want a little more back story. I have to give credit to my lovely wife and editor who is doing her best to make me a better writer.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 10 years ago
I love it

These are the kinds of stories that I love to read. It's very well written and flows smoothly. The sex and descriptions are amazing.

But more than anything, I love stories that, when you read it, feels like you're watching a movie. When you read it, you can instantly visualize the characters and all of the details. The rivalry between Felicia and BJ Bliss is a huge bonus to the story.

Excellent job. I look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing continuation from CH01 as we are introduced to a rival company run bt Felicia Tresor. Beautiful written with extreemly erotic BJ action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES