All Comments on 'BJ Bliss Ch. 05 Swapping Wet'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Okay, I'm getting really tired of lavishing praise over each and every chapter in this saga. But I can't help it. I absolutely love this story. It is pornographic genius!

Very, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice!

Loved this story, when will the next one be out?

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapters 6 and 7...

...have been written, just waiting on the editing! (ahem, margarita).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aww Man!

Tell her to hurry up! Haha, its cool, your stories are excellent. No need to rush excellence.

thewhitestripethewhitestripeover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This series is absolutely brilliant. The writing style alone exceeds most of what's on Lit, and the story is playful, intriguing, erotic, and makes the reader want more--this reader being no exception! The two of you make an excellent team. Keep up the great work!

MasiusMasiusover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Its very rare to find - here or elsewhere - stories that have great writing, well developed characters, are kinky as hell and you can't predict what happens next (except hot sex of course). Even the editing is great, kudos to Margarita!

Keep up the great work and please don't let us wait to long for the next chapter.

/salute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES