BJ Bliss Ch. 05 Swapping Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I help?" Mika asked as she slipped on her skirt and stepped into her shoes.

"You and your sister will follow up with Bob as planned and find out what he knows about Holly. Between him and Claudia, we are going to be ready when she arrives on Wednesday."

****

"BJ Bliss," Katrin greeted over the phone.

"Hello Katrin," a haunting familiar voice said, sending a tickling wave of fear through Katrin's body.

"Hello Claudia."

"Have you been dreaming about me?"

Katrin was stunned by the question and shuddered to think about her recent plague of recurring nightmares. "No, I haven't been dreaming at all. Why do you ask?" she asked coyly with a gulp.

"Don't lie to me, Katrin. I did things to you at my party. Things that leave a mark."

Katrin suddenly had the urge to scream and throw her phone across the room. She held herself together and attempted to proceed with a reasonable conversation. "What do you want?" she asked, defeated and pleading.

"I want to help you. I can help you. You are the connection to my sister that I've been waiting for and I intend to show my gratitude, in due time. Until we meet again, sweet dreams," she said, ending the call abruptly.

Holly suddenly breezed through the front door of BJ Bliss Headquarters in a fluffy, bright red dress with white polka dots.

"Good afternoon," Katrin greeted with a crack in her voice as she set down her phone and tried to remove the despair from her expression. "How was class today?"

"Oh, you know, just some boring lectures. I'm excited about going undercover at Felicia's workshop this evening!" Holly replied, changing the subject.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to this, Holly, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe we should cancel?"

"I was hoping to go, if that's okay?" Holly replied with a look of disappointment. "I have to admit that I'm curious to meet Claudia's sister. I can't stop thinking about her."

"That makes two of us," Katrin replied knowingly with a look of concern towards her phone. "Okay, go ahead and attend the workshop as planned. It is a group event, so I don't think it's risky."

"I've never been to a blowjob workshop as a student before, maybe I'll learn some good tips," Holly added and then suddenly cringed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I mean, I'm sure their workshops aren't as a good as yours."

"Holly, please," Katrin assured her, "I'll bet that Felicia's class is very competitive with ours. That's why I want you to go—to see if they are doing anything new and exciting."

"You got it. I'll take good notes. Where is Malena today?" Holly wondered, noticing the empty desk in the corner.

"Oh, she went out to intercept Panos on the back patio. She heard him coming down the steps and stormed out there. I wouldn't want to be him right now. She's pissed that he hasn't hooked up the hot tub yet."

****

"Panos, I am pissed that you haven't hooked up the hot tub yet," Malena called out before he had managed to turn the corner from the second floor deck.

"Jesus, Malena, you scared the shit out of me." Panos climbed down the final flight of stairs towards the smoldering Latina who waited with her hands on her hips and glared with anger.

"You had all weekend, what's the hell is the matter with you?"

"Listen, we're doing a lot of other work on the building today. The hot tub isn't a priority right now." Panos tried his best to avert his eyes from Malena's tempting cleavage. She was wearing her favorite tight blue cocktail dress that daringly displayed the jiggle of her natural breasts at the top and a then a very brief stretch of fabric on the way to her shiny, tan thighs.

"You've been ignoring my texts, but you can't hide from me. That hot tub cost a lot of money and I am going to get wet, even if it kills you."

"Panos!" a woman suddenly yelled from the alley causing both of them to jump. "What the fuck are you doing? Did you forget about the groceries?"

"Shit, look what you did," Panos blurted to Malena as he turned to see his angry wife Angie approaching in skin-tight black leggings and a short leather jacket. She pulled off her designer sunglasses and gave Malena a death glare that rivaled her own.

"Look what she did? Did she forget to come down and help her wife with the groceries?"

"Anj, I'm sorry," Panos pleaded. "I was on my way. Malena just had some maintenance questions."

"Hi Angie, it's nice to finally meet you," Malena interjected with a smile and extended hand. She admired Angie's icy blue eyes and the straight jet black hair that hung behind her in a pony tail.

"So I finally get to meet one of the BJ girls," Angie commented to her husband as she shook Malena's hand and eyed her suspiciously. "Is he taking care of things down there?"

"Everything except the hot tub," Malena replied. Panos was overwhelmed by the two angry women who had him in their sights and kept his mouth shut.

"What's the matter with you?" Angie bickered. "Fix their hot tub already. And where the hell is my hot tub?" she added, causing Malena to laugh out loud. She rather enjoyed Angie's skill with the angry bitching, a rare equal to herself.

"Angie, you know I've got the game today," Panos pleaded.

"Ha. The game," Angie mocked him as she turned to address Malena. "He's going to sit around in his ugly track pants and watch a bunch of men run around on a field while he drinks shitty beer."

"I see," Malena replied with a raised eyebrow. "Lots of work to do on the building today, huh?" He was busted.

"Fine," he caved. "I'm taking up the groceries now. Then, I'm getting my tools and I'm going to take care of the stupid tub."

Malena and Angie shared a smile at their success.

"I like her," Angie commented to her husband as he lugged the groceries up the stairs in frustration. "She'll help keep you in line."

"Angie, you're welcome to join us in the tub anytime," Malena offered graciously.

"Thank you, I might take you up on that, but he's not invited," she added as she scrunched her eyes with disapproval in her husband's direction. "Here, I'll give you my number."

****

"So I have a workshop for eight, with two male models? Great! I'll book it and send you an email confirmation today. Thank you, goodbye." Holly hung up the phone and boasted to Katrin, "We finally got another appointment!"

"Great work," Katrin commented. "Maybe we'll keep this business afloat after all. Of course they called today, with all of the background noise." The office suddenly roared with the loud purr of the jacuzzi and an ecstatic Malena cheering it on.

"We are in business!" Malena exclaimed as she approached her co-workers from the back of the office. Panos slammed the door on his way out and eagerly rushed upstairs to try and catch the rest of the game.

"Ladies, I would like to cordially invite you to the very first, of what will be many, BJ Bliss Hot Tub Wednesdays," Malena announced.

"Malena," Katrin protested, "the work day isn't over. I don't think that it's hot tubbing time yet."

"Nonsense! We can work from the tub."

Katrin suddenly thought up a compromise. "Well you know, I have been meaning to set aside some time for research. I was watching some crazy blowjob videos online and I think we should all be more familiar with what is out there. Our clients are watching porn too. We need to be on the cutting edge."

"Hot tub and porn Wednesdays, huh? Let's do it!" Malena begged impatiently.

"I'm in!" Holly confirmed.

"Fine," Katrin conceded to the cheerful smiles of her coworkers. "You guys get the tub ready and I'll load up the blowjob playlist. Remember, this is still work."

Malena and Holly made their way over to the tub and admired the warm bubbling water that fizzed at the surface.

"I'm sorry, Holly," Malena said as she dipped a finger to check the temperature, "I didn't know we were getting the tub hooked up today. We don't have any bathing suits here, but that isn't going to stop me. Will you help me unzip?"

Holly nodded and approached to help her out of her tight blue dress.

"Gracias," Malena said. She pulled the dress down her hips and stepped out of it. Her cleavage jiggled under her strapless nude-colored bra as she rushed over to her desk to deposit the dress. Holly couldn't help but sneak a peek at Malena's naturally bronzed bubble butt, covered only by the thinnest of g-strings. She hesitated nervously to remove her own dress before Malena approached and eagerly helped her out of it.

"You need to get some sun on that Irish butt, honey," Malena joked as she looked over Holly's stylish purple lace bra and panty set from behind.

"We can't all be tan Latina goddesses," Katrin shot out protectively from her desk as she prepped the playlist. "Don't listen to her, Holly, she doesn't know the plight of the white and pasty. You should have seen her during last winter."

"Point made, Katrin, and Holly, I'm sorry," Malena shrugged. "Let's hop in!"

Malena and Holly climbed up the steps one by one slowly emerged themselves into the bubbling hot water in their underwear. They giggled like schoolgirls and enjoyed the massaging jet streams against their legs.

"There's a bottle of rosé in the fridge," Malena yelled out to Katrin. "Will you pour us some glasses?"

"Now were drinking?" Katrin asked as she approached to set up her laptop on a nearby table.

"How can you hot tub without drinking?" Malena pondered out loud, as if Katrin was crazy. Katrin reluctantly retrieved the bottle and poured out some glasses of Spanish rosé. She graciously handed them glasses of blush-colored wine before slipping out of her skirt and blouse and revealing her sexy pink thong and white bra. She hopped into the tub and laughed as the bubbly hot water enveloped her lower body.

Katrin raised her glass and toasted, "To hot tub and porn Wednesdays!" They clinked and enjoyed a sip. Malena quickly set her glass down and reached back to unsnap her bra.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Katrin protested.

"I don't want to get my bra wet. Don't worry, no one can see from the windows," Malena explained as she finished unclasping her bra and pulled it away from her generous round breasts.

Katrin and Holly looked on with wide eyes as she lowered herself into the tub to get her chest wet and slippery. Malena giggled from the warm bubbling sensations as the water submerged up to her erect nipples.

Encouraged by Malena, Holly removed her bra and quickly sunk further into to the water to cover her chest. Katrin reluctantly followed and revealed her perky breasts as she tossed her bra over the side and reached out to her laptop to start the video playlist.

"Damn it," Katrin said as she struggled to reach the laptop and bent over the tub, giving her co-workers a great view of the thong that rode down the crack of her ass and hugged her camel toe.

"Katrin, don't move," Malena urged as she quickly retrieved her phone to take a pic of Katrin's ass. Katrin glared at Malena over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, this pic is safe with me," Malena winked.

Katrin sighed as she reemerged herself into the tub and took a welcome sip of wine. They all focused on the laptop to see that a video had started.

Three peppy 18-year olds sat on a couch in bright pastel colored tank tops and took turns deepthroating a dildo while the cameraman lurked voyeuristically in their faces. They pulled off their shorts and tops and let the camera explore every inch of their firm young bodies as they spread their asscheeks and pussy lips wide. Soon enough, they grouped around the cameraman's large erect cock and fought for a chance to bury it in their throats.

"I like what I'm seeing so far," Malena commented. "They're really into the gagging, huh?"

"Yeah," Katrin agreed, "gagging is all the rage these days. I can see the lure. It's eager and aggressive, there's spit everywhere, it's like they just can't get enough cock. Holly, you probably know more about this than us. This is your generation. Holly?"

Holly watched the video with her mouth open and clenched her legs together under the water. The three beauties continued to suck and slobber on the cameraman's cock and eagerly shared his balls while their waited for their next throat fucking.

"Holly?" Malena chimed in. "I don't think she can hear us anymore," she laughed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Holly suddenly snapped into focus.

"Do you like the video?" Katrin asked as she draped a comforting arm around Holly's shoulder and took a sip of wine.

"Yes," Holly confessed with a blush. "It's very intense." She watched on as the cameraman filled a gaping teenage mouth with his spurting white load. The eager recipient tilted her head back and her companions giggled as they approached with neon green swirly straws to suck the cum out of her mouth.

"Okay, the swirly straws are a bit much," Katrin conceded, "but that was a quality triple blowjob huh ladies?"

"Yes," Malena agreed. "A slobbery triple bee-jay for sure. What else do you got?"

"Up next, the best facials of year," Katrin announced with enthusiasm.

"Really?" Malena inquired with a raised eyebrow. She leaned in for a closer look at the video montage.

A young woman with dark brown hair was blowing the cameraman in front of a bathroom mirror. He pulled out and painted her face with thick white ropes of cum, covering her lips and cheeks in addition to an artful streak across the bridge of her nose.

"Now this is a good one," Katrin began her dissertation, "notice how he doesn't blast all over her hair or get it in her eyes. He's like a painter, carefully splattering her in all the right places."

"That's deep," Malena commented.

The next video starred a busty blonde wife with big beautiful eyes. Her husband pulled his thick cock out of her mouth and fired a perfectly straight shot across her face, which lined her upper lip, nose, and forehead. He repeatedly erupted, tracing the center of her face with perfect accuracy while she looked up with widened eyes and giggled.

"What aim," Holly admired. "Is this something you can teach?

"Probably not," Katrin replied. "Guys have loads of varying thickness and quantity and they aren't even consistent from day to day. If you want to hone your aim and paint all over someone's face, the first lesson is to know your load."

"Know your load!" Malena snorted. "Let's put that on a t-shirt."

The ladies of BJ Bliss continued to dissect Katrin's blowjob video playlist while they finished the bottle of wine. Katrin slipped out of the tub and began toweling off.

"Where do you think you're going? Do you have something better to do than soak with us and watch porn?" Malena wondered.

"As a matter of fact," Katrin bragged, "I am going to meet Peter for happy hour. All of these videos gave me some good ideas."

"Slut," Malena accused with jealousy. "Well, Holly, at least we have each other." She hugged Holly's shoulder, causing their sides of their breasts to press together under the water.

"Sorry, I have the workshop tonight," Holly said. "I really wish I could stay."

"Unbelievable," Malena huffed as she folded her arms in front of her chest. "You two are nothing but a couple of cunt teases. There, I said it."

Katrin laughed out loud as she pulled down her thong and toweled off her lower body. "I've been called worse." She clipped on her bra and pulled up her skirt over her naked waist. Holly slipped out of the tub and quickly covered up with a towel on her way to the bathroom.

"What are you doing now?" Katrin asked Malena, who was eagerly fidgeting with her phone. "Are you posting that pic of my ass?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I'm inviting a new friend to join me in the tub."

****

"Angie, welcome to BJ Bliss headquarters," Malena greeted from the backdoor in her tight blue dress and no bra to conceal her nipples as they poked against the fabric.

"I'm honored," Angie smirked as she raised an eyebrow at Malena's protruding bust. "How is the tub working? He better not have done a rush job or I'll—"

"It's working great," Malena assured her. "Panos did good."

"Well, that's a first," Angie said as she walked through the kitchen in her black heels and into the main office to have a look at the steaming tub. Despite the sexy footwear, she donned rather casual attire: shiny leggings that mercilessly hugged her ass cheeks and a grey tank top over a sports bra.

She removed a tiny black string bikini from her purse. "Sorry, I didn't think to change upstairs. I'll slip this on in the bathroom."

"Or you can change out here," Malena encouraged. "I won't peek. Much."

Angie pondered Malena's offer and decided to take her up on it. She kicked off her heels and removed her tank top while Malena stepped into the kitchen to search for a bottle of red wine. After selecting a pinot noir from the small collection in the cupboard, Malena peeked out to see Angie bending over to peel off her leggings and thong. She was tan and fit, with an alluring well-rounded ass. Her sports bra came off next and a generous view of side-boob popped out, indicating that she had quite a bit to offer up front as well.

"Do you drink wine, Angie?" Malena asked as she approached with the bottle and two glasses.

"Sure," Angie replied. She pulled her bikini bottoms snug against her ass and slipped her arms through the straps of the top.

"Let me help," Malena insisted. She reached for the dangling strings and tied them together snugly. "Is that too tight?"

"That's good, thanks." Angie turned to show off her DD cleavage and look over Malena, who was reaching back to unzip her blue dress. "I think we wear the same size, do you want to borrow a top?" Angie offered as she stepped behind Malena to help her out of her dress.

"If it's okay with you, I'm going topless."

"Really?" Angie remarked. "Okay, knock yourself out." Malena's dress hit the floor and she made her way back to the wine bottle, wearing nothing but her g-string. Her natural breasts jiggled as she popped the cork. Malena approached to hand Angie a glass of wine and Angie looked over her chest with jealousy.

"Cheers!" Malena said as they tapped glasses and enjoyed a sip.

"Alright, fuck it," Angie suddenly announced. She set down the glass and reached back to untie the strings from her top. "I've always wanted to do this," she confessed. Malena smiled with encouragement as Angie stripped away her top to reveal gorgeous pair of big round breasts and deep pink nipples. She pulled off her hair tie and shook her hair loose. "I'm ready."

They climbed into the tub and enjoyed the warm bubbles as they submerged themselves up to their nipples. Angie closed her eyes and took a deep relaxing breath.

"Malena, you are stupid gorgeous," Angie remarked. She leaned back and poked out her erect nipples with exhilarating abandon. "If I had to guess, I would say you were from South America? Am I close?"

"Mexican-Lebanese," Malena replied. "Don't ask me about the Lebanese part, I don't want to get into my family issues." Angie opened her eyes and took a sip of wine. "What the hell is that?" she suddenly blurted, eyeing the paused video on the laptop.

"Oh, that is just some research," Malena explained coyly.

"Really? You watch porn at work?"

"Just on Wednesdays." Malena winked and set down her glass. She bent over the side of the tub to press play. Angie enjoyed an eyeful of Malena's crotch as it protruded from the prominent curves of her ass cheeks and looked away politely.

Malena eagerly floated back to her seat in front of the massaging water jets while Angie watched the video in shock. Two young women eagerly stuffed their mouths with a lucky cameraman's cock and balls. They drooled all over each other and smeared their makeup in a frenzy of oral decadence.