BJ Bliss Ch. 05 Swapping Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it. I'll give him the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," another member of the group chimed in with a laugh, causing Holly to cringe in embarrassment. Mika looked over from the front of the room with daggers in her eyes while Miho smiled politely and moved on to the next group unfazed.

"Okay ladies," Mika addressed the group with regained composure. "I can't wait to unleash you into the wild with all of the new tricks that you've learned. We thank you so much for coming and, as I always say at the end of a class, you blow girl!" The women chuckled with laughter and they slowly made their way to the door as Miho walked around and collected the props from the lesson.

"Here you go," Holly said, avoiding eye contact as she extended her practice toy to Miho. She stood up to try and make a quick exit.

"I love your dress!" Miho said as she eyed Holly's cute polka-dotted number. "Where did you get it?"

"You know, I don't recall?" Holly replied. Her eyes fixated on the door to see that the room was emptying rapidly. Mika suddenly flanked her.

"Listen, I'm sorry that you got stuck with that group tonight. They were real jerks. Let us give you a coupon for a free class," Mika offered.

"Oh no, that isn't necessary. I'm actually in a hurry," Holly pleaded as the room emptied of the last customer. Miho went to retrieve a coupon book and Holly carefully walked by Mika on her way across the Studio. She quickened her pace towards the doors.

"We just need your name," Miho said, popping out of nowhere with a coupon book to stand between Holly and the exit.

"Her name is Holly Flynn. Intern for BJ Bliss," a loud ominous female voice reverberated through the lofty space followed by the shutting studio doors. Holly's heart pounded as she heard the approaching heels clicking against the floor with slow deliberate steps. The twins watched with giddy anticipation.

Felicia Trésor approached, wearing an elegant white sheath dress with ¾ sleeves and soft pink heels that matched the décor of the room. She laid her eyes on the cute, redheaded BJ Bliss intern for the first time and liked what she saw, particularly the trembling.

"Do you know who I am?" Felicia inquired.

"Yes," Holly replied nervously. She clung to her purse and eyed the doorway, wondering if she could make a run for it.

"Good, that will save us some time." Felicia circled Holly, showing off her tall, voluptuous figure and intense green eyes.

"I understand you're acquainted with my sister?" Felicia added as the studio doors swung open yet again in a dramatic fashion and Claudia approached, donned from head to toe in black. She looked over her favorite plaything with relish.

"Don't be frightened, Holly," Claudia said as she took her place next to her sister. Aside from the equal height and exotic green eyes, the resemblance was not apparent. Felicia's nose, chin, and cheekbones were more pronounced an angular, not to mention her lips and breasts, which bulged excessively in comparison to Claudia's natural, subtle beauty.

"What do you want?" Holly asked fearfully.

"It's not what we want, Holly," Felicia corrected. "It's what we can give you. Why don't you have a seat and get comfortable? By the time you walk out of those doors tonight, you'll be working for me."