BJ Bliss Ch. 07 Mother Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five unbearably suspenseful minutes passed as I sat on the couch and attempted to decipher the audible murmurs. The sound of the shower head suddenly filled the room and I gasped. What in the hell was she doing?! I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to slowly tip-toe across the white carpet floor for a better view. I crept impossibly slow, even though there was no chance they could hear me coming.

As I approached the open doorway the falling water grew louder and my mother's soft voice echoed off the spacious bathroom walls. Slowly, they came into view as I peeked around the door frame and what I saw is something I will never forget.

Gertrude Olsson, the woman who brought me into this world, was on her knees, crouching next to the bathroom tub with the curves of her ass hovering over the heels of her feet. The shower curtain was draped wide open as Eric stood, naked and nervous inside the tub with water splashing at his back. Mom was patting him with a handful of shaving cream while she rinsed her pink venus razor under the falling water. To this day, I have no idea how she convinced him to let her shave him, but he, or any other guy in the neighborhood, probably would have done anything that she asked.

"Just relax," she assured him. "I know what I'm doing. Here, let me prove it." She suddenly stood up and pulled down the front of her bikini bottoms to show him her smoothly shaven pussy. "See?!" she said proudly, encouraging him to take a nice long look. Eric's eyes bulged in amazement and his cock swelled out in front of him.

It was a remarkable thing to see. He cock was at least seven inches long and it swelled up in a perfectly straight angle from his body while my mother admired it. She dropped back to her knees and proceeded to carefully trace the razor down the pubic area above his swelling cock.

"Don't be embarrassed, Eric," my mom assured him as the blade gently glided across his sensitive areas, clearing away his pubic hair and revealing smooth patches of skin in its wake. "It's perfectly natural to get an erection, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you. You're eighteen, correct?"

"Yes, Miss G," he replied as he watched mom carefully pat his balls with shaving cream. She held his sack firmly between her fingers and continued to shave him the rest of the way as his engorged erection hovered inches from her smiling face.

"Well, my daughter is eighteen as well and we were just talking today about the male anatomy. Would you be willing to show her your penis when we are finished with the shower? She shouldn't go off to college without familiarity with male genitalia, don't you agree, Eric?"

"Aaaah, sure," he blurted in surprise. "Whatever you think is best, Miss G."

"Are you a virgin, Eric?"

"No, Miss G."

"Of course you aren't," mom replied with a giggle. "I bet the girls can't keep their hands off of you. You're very sexy and also a perfect gentleman."

"Ah, thanks, Miss G."

I had been kneeling by the door and eavesdropping for so many minutes that drool was pooling at the corners of my mouth. My bikini bottoms were soaking wet and I reached down to feel the damage. A bolt of pleasure shot through my entire body as I felt the juicy fabric between my legs. I repeatedly rubbed myself over the bikini bottoms, eager to feel the sensation again and again. It felt so good that I quickly darted back over to the couch so that I could continue without fear that they would walk right into me on their way out.

I sat back on the couch and kept a watchful eye on the bathroom door as my hand slid into my lap and under the fabric of my bottoms. I ran my fingers across my swollen, wet pussy, hoping to trigger the same sensations that I felt near the bathroom. Sure enough, my crotch swelled with pleasure with each sweet stroke and my heart raced intensely. I dared to close my eyes for just a few seconds and focus on the sensations.

"Katrin," my mom called out as she approached me from the bathroom with Eric at her side. I yanked my hand away from between my legs and folded my arms suspiciously as they approached the couch. My mom saw right through me and smiled a devious smile and she positioned Eric in front of me and took a seat next to me on the couch. He stood before us with his muscular bare chest exposed and a white towel draped across his waist.

"Your neighbor Eric has volunteered to let us have a look at his penis," Mom explained matter-of-factly.

I was painfully embarrassed as I sat there in front of Eric while my mom uttered the word "penis." I crossed my legs to hide the soaking wetness between my legs. My mom patted my back with a comforting hand to calm me down.

"Katrin, he is nice enough to show us his, the least we can do is return the favor?"

To my surprise, she suddenly poked her legs up in the air from where she sat on the couch and slowly pulled her blue bikini bottoms over her thighs as Eric looked on at her shaved pussy with amazement. "Go ahead," she encouraged me.

I tried to copy her technique and slipped my bottoms over my legs with exhilarating abandon as Eric watched. Unlike, Mom, I had a small patch of pubic hair, which I revealed with embarrassment, but Eric seemed very pleased as he looked on.

We sat in front of Eric bottomless and mom didn't seem to mind that we were gushing all over her expensive couch, an attitude I had never experienced if I dared to stand anywhere near the living room with a can of soda.

"You can touch yourself if you're horny, it's okay," Mom said to me, before she decided to encourage by example. She lifted her knees to give Eric a good view and rubbed her slit with two fingers, moaning softly and smiling in his direction.

As weird as it was, I was dying to feel those sensations again. I raised my knees likewise and shut my eyes as I rubbed myself. A wave of pleasure washed over my body. This wasn't my first time masturbating, but the situation heightened it to a level that I had never felt before. My clit was a protruding pink pleasure button and I couldn't resist rubbing it right in front of him.

"I see that you are enjoying the show," Mom teased Eric as she watched the bulge between his legs slowly make a tent out of the towel. "Katrin, let's remove his towel and have a look. I shaved him just for you, in case you feel like experimenting."

Mom sat at the edge of the couch and pulled him forward by the hips. I watched intently and took my hand away from my lap.

"No, sötis, you don't need to stop. I want to show you how pleasurable it can be to satisfy a man," she explained as she glared at me and waited for me to resume.

With hesitation, I continued masturbating at the edge of the couch while I watched her remove Eric's towel. Her eyes lit up as she looked over his growing erection and dangling balls. The head of his cock was big and swollen with a bead of cum glistening at the tip. She moved in for a feel while I continued to stroke myself and watch.

"This is a nice big, hard one," she observed as she traced the length of his shaft with her fingertips and gently cupped his balls in the palm of her hand. "First things, first," she explained in my direction. "Take him into your hands like you mean business. Men are direct and should be dealt with directly." She held him firmly at the base of his shaft and cupped his balls supportively in the other hand.

"Then," she continued, "after you show him that you mean business, go ahead and tell him that you mean business." She cleared her throat. "Eric."

"Yes?"

"We are going to suck on your cock and balls until you squirt," she told him with confidence. "Do we have your permission to continue?"

"Yes, you do," he replied with amusement at the question and then took a deep breath.

"I'm trapping in his swelling with a firm grip so that you can experiment with your tongue and get comfortable with licking and tasting him," Mom explained to me. "Eric, would you like to feel my daughter's tongue on your cock?"

"Yes, Miss G," he replied politely, still in awe of the situation.

"Go ahead," she said to me with a wink.

I sat with my ass cheeks at the very tip of the couch and my middle finger working restlessly against my clit as I moved in for my first taste of Eric. My extended tongue fell immediately on the tip of his cock and I was taken aback from the unusual taste. I continued to move forward, circling around his head as I mixed my salvia with his salty pre-cum. I slid my tongue up and down the sides of his thick, swollen shaft as he groaned in pleasure and my mother continued to supervise.

"Very good, now pucker your lips," my mother instructed. She proceeded to playfully slide the head of his cock around my lips while I moaned and tasted him. The swelling between my legs intensified and I rubbed myself with increasing speed.

"There is so much more to pleasuring a man than sucking on him like a lollipop," my mom explained as she continued to rub the tip of his penis around my lips. She started tapping him against my rosy cheeks and I gasped in surprise.

"Let him feel his manhood pressing against that most intimate part of your body--your face. It is a very erotic gesture," mom explained.

I couldn't contain myself any longer. Hot, surging contractions pulsed through my body as my mother pressed the length of his shaft between my glasses and against my forehead. She held him firmly at the base and teased the head of his cock across my face, dotting my nose with his pre-cum and filling my nostrils with his musty smell as I climaxed in front of them.

"See," she said to me as I breathed heavily and collected my composure. "Wasn't that enjoyable?"

"Yes," I agreed. I looked up at Eric and he was almost delirious with pleasure. For a guy his age, holding himself together under this situation must have been his greatest accomplishment to date.

"Okay, let's have some fun!" Mom suddenly suggested. "Do you remember the banana earlier?"

"Yes," I said with a blush.

"Eric isn't afraid of your braces, are you Eric?"

"No, Miss G, I think they're beautiful," he said, nearly giving me tears of joy.

I moved forward with great enthusiasm and licked my lips. Mom continued to hold his cock firmly and grabbed hold of my ponytail to help guide my head onto him. His silky hard cock glided along my extended tongue and touched the roof of my mouth.

"Massage your tongue under his head," my mother instructed. "Bob your head as far as it's comfortable and keep that tongue moving."

I bobbed deeper and deeper, stimulating him with my tongue and letting him dip into my throat. Mom removed her hand from Eric and put my hands in her place, showing me how to hold him firmly and stimulate his scrotum while I slurped on his cock.

"Do you want to see my banana trick for real?" she asked me politely. I pulled back from Eric and nodded my head as I gasped for air. He cock was coated in my split and stood at full attention, even after I let him go.

"Look how hard you made him!" mom exclaimed proudly as she pointed at his rigid tent-pole. "My Katrin, the cocksucker."

"Mom!" I said with a glare. Eric let out a laugh to break the tension and I looked down with embarrassment. "Wasn't there something that you were going to do?" I reminded her, hoping that if she was occupied she would stop embarrassing me.

"Of course. Watch this," she said as she grabbed Eric's ass cheeks supportively. She formed her mouth into an O and then proceeded to fall onto his shaft, burying it in her throat like it wasn't even there. Her upper lip landed against the smoothly shaved skin of his pubic area and her bottom lip pressed firmly against his tightened sack.

She repeated several times, leaving a trail of slimy spit dangling from his manhood as she devoured him effortlessly. Her excited eyes darted in my direction to see if I was watching as she took him for a final plunge and held him steady. Her tongue peaked out above her lower lip and began massaging his balls as he groaned in pleasure.

"Holy shit!" I blurted. "Are you okay?"

She pulled back and smiled with satisfaction. "Of course. Remember, I'm the Spear Maiden," she said with a wink. Eric furrowed his brow with confusion. Mom jerked his slimy cock and playfully slapped him against her face before offering me a turn.

"Go ahead," she said to me, angling his cock in my direction with a hand tugging on his balls. "But don't go any deeper than is comfortable. Relax and breathe through your nose."

I took a deep breath and plunged him into my throat. My mother supervised carefully and maintained a firm hold on my pony tail as I went deeper. The salvia started to flow from deep within my throat and I panicked. I pulled back and took a deep breath, letting my split ooze down his shaft before I made my second attempt.

I devoured him slowly, allowing him to slide deep into my throat as my lips raced along his shaft to the finish line. I took deep, relaxing breaths through my nose until I found myself resting at the base comfortably. My mom's eyes widened as I held him in my throat for several seconds before easing my tongue out to run it along the front of his sack, just as she had demonstrated earlier.

"My word!" Mom blurted. "So, it is true. The Olsson women have the gift."

I pulled back and coughed a few times as sticky spit dripped down my chin and onto his shaft. "The gift?" I asked with amusement as I wiped my chin.

"Yes, a very special gift. We have no gag reflex. The same is true for your Aunts."

"Well, that isn't much of a gift. But I guess it's good for something," I replied before I took another eager lunge at Eric.

With newfound confidence I'm my "gift", I started showing off. I bobbed forcefully against him, taking him into my throat with ease and enjoying every wonderful second of it. Eric groaned and curled his toes, trying desperately to hold off his building climax. I poked his cock into my throat relentlessly and Mom stepped in at just the right moment.

"Show him how we make them cum," she encouraged with a wink as she held my pony tail supportively. I pulled back and looked at Eric through the lenses of my glasses as I jerked his slippery cock.

"Eric," I said coyly to get his attention. My stomach swam with nervousness as I embarked on Mom's prized technique.

"Yes," he replied, trembling with pleasure as Mom continued to stimulate his balls with her fingers.

"I want to feel your hot, white cum shooting out all over my face and glasses," I said to him. His jaw dropped in disbelief and cock swelled in my hand. The physical and emotional effect on him was unreal.

"Go ahead," I assured him. "I want you to cum all over me. I want to drag your cock across my messy face and lick your cum off of it." I was throbbing between the legs as I said it. I started jerking his spit-covered cock intensely and surrounded his head with puckered lips as he groaned in pleasure. My mom pressed her cheek against mine and we both watched in anticipation as cum started to leak out.

Before I knew it, hot jets of semen were squirting out rapidly and cascading off of my lips and extended tongue. I stood still, in shock as my mom moved in to make sure I continued with the jerking movements. He spurted several times more, splattering mom's lips and nose before aiming back at me to streak the lenses of my glasses. I'll never forget the smell and taste of it as it dripped down from the bridge of my nose and pooled above my upper lip. It was so foreign, so pungent, and so incredibly hot.

With nervous excitement, I followed through on my promise and dragged his cock across my face, scooping up strands of cum and trying to catch them on my tongue while my mother watched with proud heart-swelling joy. She slid a finger across her nose and lips and licked it clean in front of him.

"Unbelievable," Eric said as he watched in surprise. I pulled my glasses off and started licking the lenses, causing my mom to giggle. I pulled back gooey strands of cum with my tongue and swallowed everything that I could.

"You're so thorough," she said as she patted me on the back affectionately. "Semen is natural and healthy, unlike that soda pop that you drink." I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled back playfully.

"Did you enjoy giving your first blowsjob, Katrin?"

"Yes, Mom. It was super messy, but I loved it!"

****

I hopped in the shower and stood under the pouring water in a daze of sexual frustration while Mom washed her face in the sink. When I saw the pink razor and shaving cream on the side of the tub, I suddenly decided that I wanted to be nice and smooth like them.

Mom pulled open the curtain. "Oooo, I see you're doing some shaving. Careful now."

"Mom!"

"Okay, okay, I'll give you some privacy and I'll go check on our guest." She was still bottomless from earlier and walked back out into the living room with just her bikini top on.

I knew that she wasn't finished with Eric and I could feel myself warming up with excitement as I thought about what might be in store for us next. I admired my clean shaven pussy in the bathroom mirror as I toweled off and then peeked out the shower door to see that no one was in sight.

After tip-toeing through the hallway in a towel, I went into my bedroom and browsed through my underwear drawer for something to wear. I heard my mom's voice through the wall of her bedroom, talking to Eric. Damn it, she was quick!

I needed to get into that bedroom as soon as possible so I slipped on a black thong and a small crop-top shirt that fit snugly against my pointy nipples and exposed my stomach. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and slipped on my glasses to look myself over in the mirror and give myself a reassuring look of confidence. I cautiously approached Mom's bedroom and pulled the door open.

"Can I come in?" I asked Mom, who, to my relief, was just browsing through her underwear drawer as well. Eric sat patiently on the bed with his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Of course! We were waiting for you, so I thought I'd slip on something sexy. I see that you beat me to it," Mom commented as she looked down at my skimpy thong. I shut the door and joined my Mom at her dresser, knowing full well that Eric could see my ass from where he sat.

"These aren't very practical for Florida, but I loved wearing them in the winter in Sweden," Mom explained as she slipped on some black thigh-high stockings, with lacy, swirling patterns at the top and sexy back seams. She turned to Eric as she unclasped her bikini top.

"Do you like my stockings, Eric?" Mom asked teasingly as she stood before him naked from the thighs up and daring to remove her top.

"They're very sexy, Miss G," Eric responded. She smiled with pride and rewarded him by pulling away her bikini top. She gave him a good look at her beautiful round breasts, propping them up playfully in her hands and circling her rosy nipples with her fingers.

"You know just what to say to me," Mom complimented him as she approached and reached for his wrists. She guided his hands on to her breasts and let him enjoy a lingering feel as his towel popped up with an erection.

"Katrin, why don't you join me in front of the bed," she offered. I hesitantly walked over to her side and Eric looked at me with a smile. Mom took one of his hands away from her breast and slipped it under my shirt. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt his hand softly exploring my small perky breasts.

"Very good," Mom encouraged him. She guided his hand once again, this time between my legs. "Now, I want you to feel her wetness."

Eric rubbed the fabric of my thong from the outside sending a rush of pleasure through my body and driving me crazy with lust. All I could think about was what it would be like to have a big hard cock inside me for the first time.