BJ Bliss Ch. 07 Mother Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katrin, why don't you slip off your thong in front of him. Slowly." Mom turned me around and gently pressed on my back, causing me to bend over in front of his leering eyes. I slipped my fingers under the waist of my thong and slowly peeled it away from my ass and dripping pussy, leaving me exposed and waiting in suspense.

Mom continued to guide his hand, this time sliding his fingers across my slit as I moaned in pleasure. He carefully traced my pussy lips several times before Mom encouraged him to move forward with his tongue and have a taste.

"Very good, Eric. Go slowly and softly at first," Mom instructed. I held on to my knees tightly and started to feel dizzy from pleasure as his wet tongue explored my pussy. The unfamiliar and intense sensations of oral sex were a little too much and I stood up straight, hoping for a break. Mom was happy to step in.

"Lie down on the bed," Mom instructed Eric as she pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. She straddled his face and guided his hands up her silky stockings on the way to her ass. He grabbed her cheeks tightly and licked her pussy as he looked up to watch her playing with her breasts and moaning in pleasure.

"Go ahead and have some fun with him," Mom encouraged me over her shoulder. I looked down at the towel and got excited about the opportunity to experiment with him, this time without supervision. I stood at the edge of the bed and carefully removed the towel to see his hard cock laying across his belly.

Just as Mom had taught me, I gripped his cock and balls in my hands with confidence. His knees bent slightly and his toes curled up. I could hear his stifled moans as he continued to please my mom and I took that as an invitation to continue.

I climbed up onto the bed and kneeled so that I could take him into my throat. His erection grew against the roof of my mouth as I eased him in as deep as possible. When my bottom lip reached his balls, I widened my watering eyes in surprise. It wasn't a fluke. I really did have the gift.

Eric groaned in pleasure as I went to work, trying to choke myself with his cock as I lunged in a relentless rhythm and sent sticky spit trickling down his shaft and onto his balls. I couldn't get enough and was challenged only by my need for a deep breath.

After a thorough round of deepthroating, I sucked his entire sack into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his balls. I looked up to see that my mom had turned herself around, still hovering over his face and enjoying his tongue against her pussy.

"Hold him steady for me," she requested as she looked down at his hard wet cock with excitement. I gripped his girth firmly at the base and propped up his erection as Mom fell down on him in a 69 and enjoyed some deepthroating for herself. She effortlessly dipped him into her throat again and again leaving a slimy trail of spit on his shaft. She wiped her mouth and looked up at me.

"So now you know another secret, Katrin."

"What's that?"

"When you've got a nice young stud like this, start out with a blowsjob and make him cum. After that, you can get him hard again and he can handle whatever you want to do to him. Like this!" she explained as she continued to take greedy, sloppy dives onto his cock. She pulled back with a strand of gooey split hanging from her lips and looked up at me. "Go ahead, suck on his balls too. He can take it."

Reluctantly, I moved in to press my tongue against his balls, while Mom continued to deepthroat him. I sucked his sack into my mouth and he squirmed with pleasure against the bed as we swallowed all of his manhood together. When my jaw got sore I decided to lick his taint and rub the tip of my nose against his sack, causing Mom to make a noise of approval.

"Look far you've come. Now you're improvising!" she said with a proud smile. With Eric's scrotum still firmly planted across the bridge of my nose, I looked at her with a glare, hoping she would tone down the motherly encouragement in front of Eric.

"Let's move on to the main event," Mom suggested, suddenly making me very nervous as I realized what was next. She inched forward and straddled him in reverse cowgirl as I looked away in embarrassment.

"Don't worry," Mom assured me. "This is the best part. We made him so incredibly hard that we can both enjoy a ride, if you want. I'll go first and then you can decide." She eagerly hopped on to his erection and let him slide inside her pussy until her ass rested on his belly. I looked down in awe as his cock disappeared into her and his smooth tightened scrotum twitched below.

"It shouldn't hurt when it goes in, if you've been properly warmed up. I got really wet when I sucked on that big hard cock of his," Mom explained.

"Go ahead and climb on to his face, while I enjoy a ride," she suggested with a wink. "Eric, is going to make sure you're nice and wet before he enters you, aren't you Eric?"

"Yes, Miss G," he replied eagerly. He grunted with pleasure as Mom swiveled her hips and proceeded to close her eyes. She bounced on his cock and caressed her breasts as I stood by nervously, unsure about hopping on to Eric's face as she suggested.

Eric suddenly reached for my hand and guided me into a straddling position. He caressed my outer thighs and enjoyed the feel of my ass in his hands, coaxing me to move my dripping pussy onto his face. I closed my eyes in embarrassment as I towered over him. His tongue strokes hit me like a bolt of lightning, causing me to yelp out in pleasure. He took his time and expertly lapped my throbbing pussy lips, occasionally making contact with my clit and driving me wild with lust.

Mom rode him steadily to her own climax. Her stockinged thighs quivered and she moaned with lust. She quickly repositioned herself to take him back into her throat and clean him off for me. I felt the vibrations from Eric's groaning against my pussy as Mom mercilessly deepthroated him, slurping up her own juices and covering him in lubricating spit in advance of my first penetration.

"Katrin, he is ready for you," Mom said as she carefully guided me by the waist and positioned me over his throbbing cock. I pulled off my crop top and hovered over his waiting erection nervously. We looked into each other's eyes and he smiled at me.

"Do you want to kiss?" he asked. Mom was right. He knew just what to say.

"Okay," I said with a blush. I removed my glasses and moved in with my eyes closed. We kissed softly and it made me even more eager to feel him inside me. Our tongues touched playfully and he played with my erect nipples.

"Do you want me to go?" Mom asked softly in my ear.

I was touched by the offer. She really wanted me to be comfortable for my first time. Still, the question made me sad for some reason.

"No, stay," I assured her. "I need your help. Will you put him inside me?"

"Of course," she replied with a warm smile as she stroked her hand through a dangling strand of hair that escaped my pony tail.

Eric's eyes lit up as he felt Mom grip his cock and go in for a few additional deepthroat lunges. She carefully pressed his spit-covered head against my waiting pussy lips and I gasped. Eric held me by the hips and groaned as he felt himself on the verge of entry.

"Fuck me, Eric," I suddenly blurted, hoping to sound more confident than I looked.

"I would love to," he replied as I felt his throbbing head easing inside me. I moaned so loud that I surprised myself. He was so huge and he stretched me around his shaft as it plunged even deeper. Mom supervised from behind, holding him supportively at the base and stroking his balls.

"Fuck me!" I yelled out again as I eagerly swiveled on his erection and enjoyed the intense pressure of his cock against the front wall of my tight little virgin pussy. He slowly pumped in a complementary rhythm as I rode his cock and continued to call in pleasure. When the initial shock wore off, I suddenly felt adventurous. I decided to flip around and try reverse cowgirl, like my mom was doing earlier.

"Are you enjoying it?" Mom asked with concern as I mounted him in reverse and slowly eased him back inside.

"Yes, it's great," I assured her, in between labored breaths as I felt him pumping into me at a faster pace.

"Eric," Mom redirected to get his attention.

"Yes, Miss G?"

"Be sure to give us a warning before you squirt," Mom instructed sternly.

"Will do, Miss G," he said in between heavy breaths.

Mom approached him seductively and lowered her breasts onto his face while I continued to enjoy my ride on top. While Eric was enjoying a face-full of big soft tits, he suddenly reached up to stroke my nipples and I smiled blissfully from his touch. I lost track of time and rode him in ecstasy and called out with high-pitched moans.

A thundering climax built up inside me and I heaved against him harder, totally unprepared for the waves of sensation that rippled through my body. I rubbed my little clit and spasmed on top of him for what felt like several minutes. When I climbed off of Eric, I felt like I had just hopped off of an amusement park ride. I caught my breath and eagerly crouched in front of him at the end of the bed.

Eric sat up and moved forward on to his knees, in awe of his own big, persistent erection. Mom looked at his cock with widened eyes and turned to me.

"Do you want to try and make him cum again?" she offered generously.

"Yeah, I think I can do it," I replied.

"Great, let's see it!" Mom said with enthusiasm as she positioned herself behind Eric. She pressed her breasts against his back and felt his strong arms in her hands as she waited to see if I could finish him off.

"Eric," I said, to get his attention.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to suck on your cock until you fill my mouth with cum, is that okay?" I took his manhood into my hands and looked up at him, squinting to make out his expression without the aid of my glasses.

"Yes!" he confirmed.

With that, I began slurping on his swollen head and enjoyed a generous taste of pre-cum. Mom continued to feel up his muscular body while he watched me swallow his shaft in amazement.

"That's my girl," Mom whispered into Eric's ear proudly. "She's even more talented than her mother. Do you like how she sucks your cock, Eric?"

"Oh god yes," Eric mumbled in between labored breaths.

He groaned and clenched his toes, unable to hold out any longer, as I bobbed my head on his cock and stroked him relentlessly. I wanted to see him squirt so I held him a few inches away from my mouth and stuck out my tongue as I jerked him.

Eric finally unleashed an impressive spurt of semen that hit me in the back of my throat and dangled out onto my chin like a rope. I continued to jerk him with enthusiasm and let him fire off several more gooey blasts into my mouth until an overwhelming pool of cum threatened to spill out of the corners of my mouth.

I shut my lips tightly and swallowed with a big wet gulp. His musty scent filled my nostrils and my mouth watered at the sticky coating that was left behind. I giggled at Eric's expression as he looked down with goofy satisfaction and I used my finger to scoop up the remaining strands that dangled from my chin.

"Did you like swallowing the cum?" Mom asked.

"I liked everything that we did with his cum!" I blurted.

Eric was in shock. All he could muster was, "Crikey!"

****

"So that was my first time. What do you think?" Katrin asked her boyfriend as he lied next to her in his bed, listening in silent astonishment. "Peter?" She waved her hand in front of his face.

"Crikey," he finally replied.

"Yeah, that's what he said!" Katrin responded with a laugh. She had never told anyone this story, but from Peter's reaction and the visible swelling under the sheets she thought that it was a good decision.

Peter didn't really know what else to say. He just looked on at her gorgeous smiling face, in awe of her ability to continuously surprise him.

"What happened to Eric?" he asked with curiosity. "Obviously you didn't get married."

"No, we didn't get married," Katrin said with a playful eye roll. "The rest of the story isn't so sexy. He went home, dressed in my clothes, and then ended up confessing to his mother. She saw his lawnmower sitting out there for like an hour. We're lucky that she didn't decide to come over and catch us in the act. Who would have thought he was such a mama's boy? He couldn't even come up with a lie!"

"What happened when she found out?"

"From there on out it was a very awkward summer for us. Everyone in the neighborhood seemed to know about it. We couldn't show our faces anywhere without people talking about us. We didn't even want to lay out by the pool. Worse yet, the two of us were never the same after that day. Every time I looked at her, I remembered what we did and it made me very uncomfortable. I wasn't very nice to her, even though she really just wanted to show me something beautiful. When I moved away to college, she moved back to Sweden. I've only seen her in person a few times in the last decade."

"I'm sorry," Peter said as he held her comfortingly. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

"No, it's fine," Katrin assured him. "What's done is done. I'm just happy that I can talk about it now. I wasn't mature enough to handle it at the time, but thanks to this recollection, it doesn't really seem like a big deal anymore. I sucked a guy's cock with my mom and I lost my virginity in front of her. Worse things have happened, you know?"

"I agree, worse things have happened," Peter assured her. "Would you prefer that I call you Kaht-rin from now on?"

"No!" Katrin said as she shoved him playfully. "It's Kay-trin. Like Base-ball."

"Okay," Peter agreed. "So you really learned a lot that day, huh? I recall a few of those blowjob tips from the first day we met."

"Yeah," Katrin confirmed with embarrassment. "I guess it is pretty obvious what compelled me to become a blowjob instructor. Every workshop gives me a chance to relive my most impressionable experience. I still get off on giving sloppy, deepthroat blowjobs as much as ever and I still get a thrill out of seeing the guys squirt, as Mom would say it. I certainly impressed a few lucky guys in college my freshman year. Some of them were grossed out when I asked them to cum on my face though."

"Well, you'll never have to worry about that with me," Peter assured her.

"Oh yeah?" Katrin challenged as she sat up in bed, allowing the sheet to drop to her waist and show off her perky breasts. "Prove it."

"What, you mean now?"

"Yeah now," Katrin demanded as she reached over to the end table for her glasses and slipped them on.

She yanked the sheet away from Peter and eyed his sexy, toned body with lust. He was rock hard with the impressive length of his cock resting against his belly. She crawled across the king-sized bed on her hands and knees. He kneeled on the mattress before her as she crouched in front of him across the length of the bed and gripped his cock and balls with authority.

"I am going to suck your big fucking cock, Peter," Katrin announced to him as he looked down with wide eyes. "I want you to shoot your hot sticky load all over my face and glasses and then I'm going to lick it up and swallow it."

"Okay, if that's what you want, Miss K," Peter replied.

Katrin proceeded to bob her head relentlessly and fill her throat with his cock. The thrilling memories that she had just unearthed stirred her sexual appetite and she gave Peter an aggressive blowjob he wouldn't soon forget. She reached between her legs and slid her finger under her soaked panties to pleasure herself as she swallowed his sword and drooled all over him.

It didn't take long for her to bring herself and him to climax in unison. She jerked him over her face and closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt the intense surge coursing through her body and hot rivulets of semen simultaneously splashing her forehead and trickling down her face.

She took great care to clean up Peter's sloppy mess in front of him, sliding it into her mouth with his cock and rolling tastes of his sweet cum on her tongue.

"You've never seen me lick your cum off my glasses have you?" Katrin teased Peter as she pulled off her dripping frames. He watched with wide eyes as she slurped his cum playfully and rolled it around on her tongue. She swallowed and smiled at him with the same giddy teenage excitement as her first time.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Peter wondered out loud.

Katrin pondered a clever response and it came to her quickly.

"You have good taste."