All Comments on 'BJ Bliss Ch. 10 Blowstorm'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Bittersweet

Oh, M&M, this is truly a Christmas gift to remember. The plot twists, the action, the suspense, the shout-out to Predator, and -- of course -- the guest appearance by Rochelle.

What a perfect ending to the greatest series ever written on this site. I can't believe it's over. Excuse me while I brush away a tear.

Thank you so much for everything you do. And Happy Holidays!

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years agoAuthor
Happy Holidays!

And a happy new year to you, swingerjoe! Thanks for following BJ Bliss through to the end and for all the encouraging comments. I'm hard at work on the next series, but I have to admit that it probably won't be posted until it is warm and sunny out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lov it

I just loved the series. I was riveted to it like a great book you don't want to put down. Hated to see it end. You are my favorite writer here for sure.

BBBongBBBongover 9 years ago
I'm looking for a lawyer.

masterandmargarita,

You read it right. I'm going to get the very best attorney I can find and sue you for every penny you've got or will ever get!

Because of this story, all 10 chapters, I've become a physical wreck. I've read every word that you wrote so many times that my eyesight has deteriorated so badly that I now need eye glasses that make the bottoms of Coke bottles look as thin as Saran Wrap. You should pay for those glasses.

I've sat at my computer for so many hours reading your work that I've worn out 3 chairs. You should pay for those replacements. And they were very well built leather chairs.

I've masturbated so many times that I've been hospitalized several times because of severe dehydration. You should pay for the doctors and the hospital bills.

The excessive jacking off has produced one arm that is 3-4 times the size of the other arm. Since I'm unable to go out in public in short sleeve shirts because everybody knowingly laughs at me, I must now wear long sleeve shirts only. You owe me for a whole new wardrobe.

The worst part is that after starting out with what I would call a large magnificent cock, the unbelievable amount of friction that you have forced me to perform on myself has turned it into a tiny bloody stub. Although that can't be fixed, the least you can do is supply me with all the Astroglide that I need.

If you wouldn't have written the Greatest Story Ever Written, I would not have had all these problems. It's all YOUR fault.

I'll take a cashiers check or stacks of unmarked $100 bills. (Or you can hurry the fuck up with your next incredible story.)

BBBong

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

If anyone is interested in a sequel, let us know in the comments. A ten chapter plot outline already exists for BJ Bliss Reloaded, but to be realistic the title should have a (2017) next to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great job!

Maybe if you do a sequel, you could have Peter hire a secretary who is then trained to blow him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect porn for us girls!

It's so nice to see porn written from a female perspective and lover of cum and cumming! Love the great plot to boot... I happily anticipate any new submissions!

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
one of the best

Awesome story. Excellent fantasy background with likeable characters. I highly recommend this series...

ninalover69ninalover69over 3 years ago

GREAT series. loved all of it and the next series as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES