BJ Bliss Ch. 10 Blowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I already know that one," Peter replied proudly.

"I want you to relax, no helping, I'm taking care of everything," Gertrud insisted to daughter. "Just have a seat and make sure that Peter is nice and comfortable. I'm sure you're flight was long." She turned to Peter. "It will be so nice to have a man around! We are going to have so much fun!"

Katrin squinted with suspicion at her mother. "Don't you have to shower, Mom?"

"Yes, of course," she replied with a wink.

Gertrud left Katrin and Peter with their mugs of glogg and they took a seat on the sofa, admiring the colorful decorations and twinkling Christmas tree lights. Peter sipped his spiced alcoholic drink with an amused grin.

"Don't you even think it," Katrin warned him, intercepting his thoughts.

"Think what?" he replied coyly.

"You know what!" Katrin insisted. Her stomach churned nervously as she tried to cope with an alarming amount of sexual tension.

"So you're Aunts are coming too?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, and?" Katin asked with a glare.

"I was just asking!" Peter defended with a chuckle.

"Peter, they are even more shameless than my mom, if you can imagine that," Katrin confessed. "They are all really excited to meet you. I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on everyone—don't you worry."

"I'm not worried," Peter replied. "It is great that they'll have a man around the house, don't you think? I just want to be helpful."

Katrin sneered at him and took a sip of her glogg. Now that they had managed to open the floodgates, all she could think about was Peter's big hard cock, mere inches away from her and she couldn't have it. Or could she? The audible sounds of shower and feminine singing could suddenly be heard in the distance. Katrin set down her mug and reached for Peter's belt.

"Whoa!" he said with alarm as Katrin greedily pulled down his zipper.

"Quiet. You have to listen to make sure she is still in the shower," Katrin instructed. She pulled down his briefs and grabbed his cock and balls while he looked down at her in surprise. She slid him into the back of throat, completely covering his raging erection with the warmth of her mouth. She bobbed her head aggressively and jerked at the base of his cock, hoping to catch a hot squirt of cum as quickly as possible. Peter set down his glogg and closed his eyes for a few moments of pleasure.

"That is a nice, big hard one," Gertrud complimented as she walked onto the living room in a blue silk bathrobe.

Katrin jumped. "How could you be done so quick!" she yelled at her mom with a strand of spit dangling from her lip. She shoved Peter's chest, "Where was the warning?!"

Peter shrugged his shoulders, "I'm sorry, I didn't see her coming."

"Oh relax, Katrin, it's perfectly natural. It is your career, after all. You can finish, don't mind me," Gertrud insisted. "I'll get started on the julbord."

"I'm not going to suck his cock while you make dinner, Mom," Katrin shot back, her hand still wrapped around Peter's throbbing hardon. She tried to tuck his boner back into his briefs unsuccessfully.

"I didn't raise you that way, sötis," Gertrud corrected sternly. "The Olsson women always finish and finish well. You can't leave him like that, it's the holidays," Gertrud reminded her. "Here let me help."

Gertrud sat next to Peter on the couch and looked at him with a sly smile. "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen it all."

Katrin sighed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Okay, mom, let's just get this over with," she conceded. She turned to Peter, "is it okay if we finish?"

Peter was utterly stupefied, sitting between mother and daughter with his cock poking up against his stomach and unsure how to respond.

"Peter?" Katrin said snapping her fingers to get his attention. "Can we suck your cock or what?"

"Um, yeah," he replied, clearing his throat. "It is the holidays after all," he added with a look in Gertrud's direction. Gertrud's eye's lit up with glee and she slipped her hand under his boxer briefs to for a feel of his package. Peter snuck a peek at her generous breasts which were nearly falling out of her robe and quickly corrected himself.

"Are you sure that it's okay if I play with your balls while Katrin finishes?" Gertrud asked considerately as she explored him with her fingertips.

"Absolutely," Peter responded.

Katrin and her mother giggled as they proceeded to pull his pants down to his knees, causing his erection to bob in front of their faces. Gertrud grabbed Peter's balls firmly and enjoyed the sight of his swollen erection. Katrin leaned in to Peter's lap and playfully slid his cock across her cheek, smiling up at him as his throbbing cockhead dripped a small bead of pre-cum against her forehead. She slapped herself a few times playfully on the face with a smile in her mother's direction.

"Oh, you've got a nice big squirt building up don't you?" Gertrud said to Peter with a giggle as she admired the leaking drip of cum at the tip of his cock. She took to her knees on the carpet in front of him and leaned in to suck his sack into her mouth while Katrin took his shaft deep into her throat. The room reverberated with the sloppy sounds of a double blowjob and some faint groaning from Peter. He desperately tried to hold back his climax as he endured a relentless assault of expert tongue strokes and slurping.

"We can switch if you want," Katrin offered to her mother, knowing full well that Gertrud was eager to show Peter where her daughter got her talents.

"Oh, I don't want to intrude, I was perfectly happy with the balls," Gertrud responded politely. "He is your fiancé after all."

"That is very humble and considerate of you, Mom," Katrin said with a laugh. "Limiting yourself to just the balls. But, go ahead. You might as well. I know you want to."

Gertrud pondered for a moment and batted her eyes at Peter. "Okay, if you insist." She leaned in and proceeded to swallow his entire cock, filling her throat without the slightest discomfort and swirling her tongue across the front of his sack while Katrin cupped his balls supportively. Gertrud bobbed her head steadily and Katrin clenched the base of his shaft, making a cock ring with her thumb and pointer finger to hold his erection supportively. She looked Peter in the eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry if this is weird. Like mother like daughter, right?"

Gertrud's ruthlessly effective deepthroat blowjob had Peter groaning in pleasure and hovering dangerously towards climax. He was getting very concerned that at any second he could fire off a load into his future mother-in-law's mouth which would be, at the least, a bit of a faux pas.

A sudden knocking at the front door was clearly a mere formality as the door burst open immediately and Katrin's Aunt Ada and Aunt Ilsa rushed in out of the cold. Holy shit, now this!, Katrin said to herself in a panic.

Gertrud hopped up to greet her sisters, leaving Katrin with Peter's cock and balls in her hands. Katrin lifted a hand from Peter's balls and waved at her aunts with a nervous smile, her face red with embarrassment.

"Katrin, it's so nice to see you!" Ada said with a laugh. "What is that you're holding?"

"And it is nice to see you as well," Ilsa said to Peter with a saucy smile as she surveyed his hardened, spit-covered cock. Katrin's aunts quickly removed their winter coats and boots, giggling along with Gertrud as they walked over to the couch for a better look at the scene.

"Gertrud, you add more and more items to the julbord every year," Ada quipped. Gertrud gave her younger sisters and hug and turned back to Katrin who was still holding Peter's cock and frozen in embarrassment.

"Ada and Ilsa, this is Katrin's fiancé, Peter," Gertrud said.

"Trevligt att träffas," Peter said in Swedish, showing off his razor sharp memory and wit in addition to his throbbing cock. He admired Katrin's aunts as they stood above him in red and green dresses, respectively. They were shorter, but just as slender as Katrin's mother, with impressive bustlines up top and sexy black patterned stockings to decorate their legs

"Oh, he knows some Swedish? He's good!" Ada joked.

"They had a long flight and we were just going to suck a nice big squirt out of him before dinner," Gertrud explained. "It is season for sharing."

Katrin's beautiful aunts were smiling down on Peter and continued to admire his big hard cock.

"Well done, Katrin, he is very sexy and very polite," her Aunt Ilsa said.

"And he has a big beautiful cock," Ada added. "That is very important."

Gertrud returned to her seat on the couch and took Peter's cock and balls into her hands. "Ladies, let's show him the family gift."

"Mom, he already knows about the gift," Katrin said with a snicker. "I show it to him on a regular basis."

"Well, now we are going to show him together," Gertrud explained. "Besides, all gifts are not necessarily equal."

Katrin and her aunts gasped in playful outrage. "There she goes, getting competitive again," Ada explained to Katrin. Ada and Ilsa kneeled before Peter and Gertrud extended a hand to indicate that she was offering his cock to them.

"Only if that is okay with Katrin and Peter," Ada doubled-checked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Go ahead!" Katrin offered. She turned to Peter with a teasing smile while his eyes bugged out in disbelief. Ada leaned forward eager to take her turn. She blinked up at him with clear blue eyes as she deepthroated him and softly played with his balls. Peter let out a groan and the women all laughed in response.

Katrin was happy to see him in so much pleasure and licked her lips in anticipation of her turn. Ilsa was up next, however, and she decided to pummel him with a wave of hard throat thrusts while Ada massaged his sack. Katrin's aunt went to town on him and spit was dripping down his shaft. He was groaning as if he was already near the brink again.

Katrin was up next and she cleverly held him at the base of his cock, momentarily withholding stimulation to make sure that he would last. She kneeled next to her aunts in front of the couch and leaned in with her nose to slide it playfully across his tightened sack while her aunts giggled with approval.

"My daughter has always been the most talented," Gertrud insisted with a proud smile as she stroked Peter on the thigh. Katrin pulled Peter closer to the edge of the couch so that she could rest his balls on the bridge of her nose and slide her tongue across his taint. A bead of pre-cum threatened to spill off of his head and Gertrud leaned down to intercept it, slurping the salty flavor into her mouth and savoring it.

"Mom, it's my turn," Katrin pouted, causing Gertrud to let out a mischievous giggle and back away from the cock.

Katrin fell onto his length with slow and steady lunges, sliding him into her throat and allowing his balls to bounce off of her bottom lip.

"She is the best," Ada agreed, coaxing a nod of confirmation from her sister Ilsa as they watched their niece's sloppy deepthroat spectacle.

"Do you think you can give me your cum, Peter?" Katrin asked considerately.

"I can," he replied, breathing heavy.

Katrin hopped up to his side on the couch again so that she could continue to swallow his cock, giving her Aunts room to move in and pleasure his balls. Her aunts pressed his legs up and Katrin and Gertrud held him supportively by the thighs so that Ada and Ilsa could get in nice and close.

Katrin's Aunts started by sharing his sack, each gently sucking a ball into their mouth and swirling their tongues around playfully. They proceeded to inch forward, sliding across his taint mercilessly and poking at his asshole with the tips of their tongues while his tightened sack grazed their noses.

"Mom?" Katrin asked with a suggestive eyebrow. "Would you like to show him how we make them cum?"

"Of course," she replied warmly. "I would be happy to." She cleared her throat. "Peter, we are going to suck on your balls and cock until you fill Katrin's mouth with a big hot load. Can you do that for us?" Gertrud teased as she grabbed the base of his shaft supportively.

"Yes, Ms. Olsson," Peter confirmed politely. He continued to groan in pleasure as Gertrud joined her sisters in some pleasurable ballplay. With every one of the ladies now in play, there was an eager tongue working his ass, taint, and balls respectively in swirl of unbelievable pleasure. Just the sight alone of four bobbing blonde heads merged at his genitals was enough to bring him to the brink.

Katrin lapped her tongue across his throbbing cockhead and jerked him furiously. Peter groaned a final warning and clenched up with pleasurable contractions as his first hot spurt splashed against Katrin's lips.

Katrin quickly pursed her lips around his head and made some audible noises of surprise as powerful jets of semen splattered the roof of her mouth. Her cheeks filled out and she pulled back with a dribble of cum hanging from her chin.

Katrin braced herself by leaning back against the couch. She proceeded to swallow with a big wet gulp and then gasped for air with a giggle. "That was a lot of cum!"

Katrin's aunts nodded their heads in agreement and relinquished Peter's balls and ass. Gertrud noticed a trickling of cum falling from the tip of Peter's cock and leaned in to slurp up the remaining fluids. She gave him a few extra jerks and cleaned him up thoroughly with her tongue.

"You just had to, didn't you mom?" Katrin asked, folding her arms with a glare. Her aunts laughed at the banter.

Gertrud was rolling a taste of semen through her mouth and smiled back with a wink. "I just wanted a taste. He has a thick, healthy jism."

"Mom, can I ask that you refrain from using the word jism when we are sucking him off together?" Katrin begged. She suddenly felt a strand of cum dripping off of her chin as she spoke. She wiped it away with embarrassment and slurped it off of her finger. "After all, we do have a whole week together."

"Of course," Gertrud agreed, noticing a blonde strand of hair that managed to stick to Katrin's cum-glazed chin. She brushed it away from Katrin's face affectionately.

"My Katrin, the Cocksucker."