All Comments on 'Bjs Can Be Boring'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was bored too.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Me too

That was the point.

lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
Funny thing

I wasn't bored. Life isn't boring. An incident where sex is open, and mr is allowed to be bored because mr and mrs are obviously in love and that can't be boring. Or so he thought after reading . . .

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
You've got a point.

It's now a funny story for us. One of those memories for the rocking chair that you laugh at secretly together.

CarolSoCalCarolSoCalover 8 years ago
Comfortable in each other

Just shows what having a true partner in life can do. Many men would have sold their left nut for this to happen, but they don't have the perfect partner with them.

oldguyfloldguyflover 8 years ago
Interesting story

In fact mr is correct. They can be boring. I am at the point when even viagra does not work. mrs and I have great oral but I can only cum with a bj after she comes, otherwise she could suck all day. Short but good.

Design82Design82about 7 years ago
Too true !!

Blow-jobs CAN be boring....as can all sex......IF it's just mechanical.

You're so right about "engaging the mind" being the key to good sex.

So, in reality, quite a realistic little story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Weird to read

The story was interesting in itself, how the use of "Mr" and "Mrs" in place of words like "him", "she" and "her" was WAY too distracting to make the story readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like a window

Amazing and a very realistically painted picture, like a window into a world I will almost certainly never visit. Seems a bit sad.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 5 years ago
Why no rating option?

Why no rating option?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad to see someone else can find them boring, too...

I've not been interested for the last 45 years, and would much rather concentrate on getting a lady to have multiple orgasms than waste her time on sucking me.

I'd have given it 5* for the sentiment but sadly unable to vote.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 5 years ago
I agree with Mr Anonymous below.

Bowjobs I can take or leave. They feel nice but do little else for me. Making a woman I care about cum though, well there is not enough time in the day! She can never cum enough. That is what it is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so true

so often in swinger clubs the sex is like painting by numbers. People do it because they have got the car out driven across town and well we may as well now we are here

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Totally Agree

If she's doing it out of obligation, a bj is boring. She has to want to do it and there should be eye contact.

How rude of the girl not to acknowledge you.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago

Am I the strange one? I do enjoy one and sometimes have a difficult time not coming before I can stop them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True or not?

This sounds like a true story but with this author who knows? I read “The Balcony” also touted as a true story just before reading this. Wow! I figured that story was embellished, considering how slutty the woman was, but thought it possible this author was in an open marriage and quite slutty. So reading this story I find out that the only part of “The Balcony” story was her standing on a balcony, with her husband, in a short dress being seen by two guys on an adjacent balcony. When the erotica in a story is so minimally based on real life experience, how can any reader believe what’s real or fantasy coming from this author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to mister. I rarely sustain a satisfactory outcum (sic) from a BJ. However, i can feel taken for granted when at least the effort is not made, at least once in awhile. ;/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐️

Bill S.

SaltporkdocSaltporkdocalmost 2 years ago

Wouldn’t mind having Mr & Mrs around to help bring my wife and I into the lifestyle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting that many guys find BJs boring, I certainly do. When I start to have sex (16) I loved them as I didn’t cum so quickly (remember, horny teenager). Now, after being married for 40 years I couldn’t care less. We are monogamous although I had LOTS of experience during college (I guess I was kind of a slut).

I think part of it is that my wife won’t swallow. I had some bi experience before I met her and I am certain that I gave better BJs than she does, including not getting frustrated that the suckee hasn’t cum yet.

I love to make love to her and especially make her cum. I like fucking, but I have to do all of the work. In a choice between getting a BJ or jacking off, jacking off feels better (I know what feels good, she does what she wants and I have given up telling her what feels good, like holding my balls tightly, as she won’t do it regardless of what I say). As between fucking and JO, hard to say. Being close is great, but as for actually cumming, fucking doesn’t measure up.

As I write this I feel like I sound bitter, I’m not. I love her dearly, I just have a better lover, Rosie Palm, on the side. I think I’ll just extend my break from work and go JO in the mens room so I feel better.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

A woman who knows what she's doing (and knows my buttons) can get me off in 30 seconds. Some couldn't get me off with a cherry bomb in their mouth; but that's not boring so much as it is frustrating. One of the latter was perfect since she had the tightest pussy in North America. Without a LOT of foreplay I couldn't last 10 strokes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10317 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

story TAGS